Mario Kart Wii In Stock at Amazon.com - sold by Target @ $50

great deal! thanks i have been looking for this for a good price!
CAGsmily!.gif

[quote name='Nohbdy']Overrated.[/QUOTE]

Yea, and I can't believe how anyone can say this game has a good story.

Mario Kart DS was still better outside of the wonderful snaking.

At least with Wii Mario Kart you'll never have to worry about online competition, because this game is still selling like 50k at the very worst a week in the US.

I've never seen this game sold out everywhere, all the stores around me seem to always have them in stock, and I dont live in a small town.

[quote name='Katslover']Yea, and I can't believe how anyone can say this game has a good story.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the story in the GBA version is a lot better. I actually cried at some points. Though the retconning from the SNES original is unforgivable.

[quote name='Wolfkin']isn't $50 MSRP?[/quote]
When it comes to anything Wii-related, being in stock makes it a deal now...

[quote name='Chargers1987']great deal! thanks i have been looking for this for a good price!
4abe17a1c80cbdd2aa241b70840879de.gif
[/quote]

It's a decent price, and a solid game for the wii. But ugh, why do wii games have to be so expensive, buying the system alone took a big enough dent in my wallet.

[quote name='juggernot91']It's a decent price, and a solid game for the wii. But ugh, why do wii games have to be so expensive, buying the system alone took a big enough dent in my wallet.[/quote]

Cheaper than the other 2 systems unless you bought it on ebay for a jacked up price.

bread's done
Back