Mario Marathon for Child's Play!

If anyone is watching this feed now, apparently there's a tornado warning where these guys are.

Now that would be interesting video.

This would be nice if the CAG moderation team does something similar as a world wide coordinated event. For example Cheapy Starts off in Tokyo, then the next game gets handed to Wombat, then the next gets handed to Wubb and so on. Similar streaming format to what we see with these guys.

So how about it cheapy? Can this be done with your current hardware?

holy shit they raised over 10k and finished galaxy!

Seriously Cheapy, can you and the moderation team do something like this for charity?

I like their idea of a Mega Man Marathon. Maybe we can get a few CAGs involved and do a run of the Original, X, Zero, and ZX series.

I call dibs on the X Series.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']I like their idea of a Mega Man Marathon. Maybe we can get a few CAGs involved and do a run of the Original, X, Zero, and ZX series.

I call dibs on the X Series.

~HotShotX[/quote]

Suggestions for other games

-Sonic series?

-A few games in the Star Wars series?

I was thinking if the moderators don't want to do this... that some cags band together and do it who have either really good fast and stable internet connections and so on. Only problem is bandwidth. I was also thinking that if we contact our local service providers with a formal letter with the intentions and goals, I am sure they might even donate web cameras allow for the extra bandwidth and so on.

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']Are they still doing this?[/quote]

Yea they finished Galaxy a few hours ago now going back to get more stars.

[quote name='crzyboy88']I would love to do a Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Knuckles. But, I don't have the energy for that...[/quote]

Although it would be fun to do this with Sonic, I loose interest quickly after playing 2 or 3 levels :(

The Mega man series would be awesome to do, considering the arrival of new one.

[quote name='guinaevere']We raised over $27k for this over the Holidays. I'm hoping we can add Toys for Teens to the list this year. Everyone always gives to the Tots, and the older kids get left out.[/quote]

yea I remembered this, however I was hoping for a live broadcast of all you moderators playing thru a game series just like these guys did.

bread's done
Back