Mario or Luigi?

[quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='sying']Wario/Laluigi cause they got a piped out ride in MK: DD[/quote]

i thought it was waluigi[/quote]

It is.

I am sure when some of you saw this topic, you thought something along the lines of "Why bother with a poll like this, you know Mario is going to win"...well, now you see!

Well, let's see.. I can either vote for the one that can barely jump in half the games he's in, or the one that can stay in the air for longer than 3 seconds (Of course I'm going with SMB 2, but, you know). Why does Mario get all the credit when Luigi out-performs him in every way? Luigi wasn't even mentioned in Mario 64, nor in Sunshine. And look at the movie, for cryin' out loud; Luigi's played by John Leguizamo. John Legui-Shaq Fuing-Zamo. The man who's had 2 2-and-a-half-hour-long, one-man, BROADWAY stand-up comic shows. The man who can play any role you give him, even in Spawn. The man who'll be starring in LAND OF THE DEAD, for God's sake. Mario's played in the movie by Bob Bloody Hoskins. "Ooooh, look at me, I'm Bob Hoskins! I was in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?!' I'm a star! WHOOPY FREAKIN' DA!" I hate Mario. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. The fat bastard.

Sorry, I get carried away in this discussion. Yeah, Luigi.

bread's done
Back