Mario Party 6 Brand New at Sears 4 $11.97 (B&M) YMMV

alpinex8

CAGiversary!
I went to sears today cause I saw they had Mario Party 6 for 24.97 which is a good deal but when I went to buy it it rang up as 11.97 I was in shock this must be a new markdown so if you can find any mario party 6's brand new at sears it should ring up at 11.97.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']I didn't find a MP 6 today, but I came away with two Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 for PS2 for $24.97, so I can't complain too much. ^_~

Thanks for giving me a reason to go OP![/QUOTE]

Lol, this is one of the most positive non-deal threads I've seen. Even tho it looks like no one besides the OP found the original deal, no one has seemed to mind because everyone that went looking left with something else. :p

Wow I just got lucky wierd. Anyways Sears has a lot of other good deals if you can find them. Metroid 2 for 9.97, Batalion Wars 24.97, F-Zero 4.97, Giest 24.97, Mario Party 6 (24.97 It seems) Which is a good price at that, Pikmin 2 9.97.

The games I picked up at sears were Metroid 2, MP6, Pikmin 2.

If someone gets it for $11.97 (OP?), please post a copy of the receipt and I will try to take it into the Sears manager here. (She was really nice about it and said I should expect a markdown sometime because the game was old.)

Ijust bougth mario party 6 in the boise IDaho sears in the mall soon as my buddy gets over I will take a pic with his camera phone k:)

After reading the thread found an xbox live 12 month kit with Crimson Skies, the headset, and a 12 month subscription card for 9.97. Of course, it was the last one..

didnt find mario party 6 but i saw mario party 5 for $11.xx at Sears here in Concord, CA in the Sunvalley mall.

I picked up 2 copies of MP6 for $11.97 tonight at the Mall in Columbia. I can't post the receipt until Monday, though, since I don't have a scanner at home. I also got MP5 ($11.97) and FF: Dawn of Souls ($4.97).

[quote name='nuttyturnip']I picked up 2 copies of MP6 for $11.97 tonight at the Mall in Columbia. I can't post the receipt until Monday, though, since I don't have a scanner at home. I also got MP5 ($11.97) and FF: Dawn of Souls ($4.97).[/QUOTE]
I got $25 with your name on it for MP6 if you are willing to sell one.

No MP 5 or 6 for me. But picked up lots of cheap games.
PS2
Detroy all humans $4.97
PSP
Spider-Man 2 $6.97
DS
The Urbz: Sims in the City $5.97
Pokemon Dash $6.97
Asphalt Urban GT $4.97
GC
Kiby Air ride $4.97
Harry potter $2.97
Spyro $2.97
Metroid prime $4.97
GBA
Final fantasy I&II $4.97
Classic NES Series: Castlevania $1.97
Metroid Classic $1.97

[quote name='chior']No MP 5 or 6 for me. But picked up lots of cheap games.
PS2
Detroy all humans $4.97
PSP
Spider-Man 2 $6.97
DS
The Urbz: Sims in the City $5.97
Pokemon Dash $6.97
Asphalt Urban GT $4.97
GC
Kiby Air ride $4.97
Harry potter $2.97
Spyro $2.97
Metroid prime $4.97
GBA
Final fantasy I&II $4.97
Classic NES Series: Castlevania $1.97
Metroid Classic $1.97[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah? Something to look forward to, then.

[quote name='b3b0p']I got $25 with your name on it for MP6 if you are willing to sell one.[/QUOTE]

I think Sears in my area has three at this price. If I go by this weekend I will pick one up and send it to out to you for just the price of the game, tax and shipping.

Of course now that I said that will there be three left...

I wasn't really interested in this game since the thought of the microphone soured my stomach. (After playing Odoma)

[quote name='groundskeeper']
I wasn't really interested in this game since the thought of the microphone soured my stomach. (After playing Odoma)[/quote]

The microphone in MP6 is really only used in specific minigames that you don't play in party mode. Pretty useless, actually.

[quote name='EXStrike']The microphone in MP6 is really only used in specific minigames that you don't play in party mode. Pretty useless, actually.[/quote]

Are you sure? In Mario Party 7 you use the microphone in party mode, though the feature can be disabled.

[quote name='groundskeeper']I think Sears in my area has three at this price. If I go by this weekend I will pick one up and send it to out to you for just the price of the game, tax and shipping.

Of course now that I said that will there be three left...

I wasn't really interested in this game since the thought of the microphone soured my stomach. (After playing Odoma)[/QUOTE]
Cool! Thanks!

[quote name='Rozz']Are you sure? In Mario Party 7 you use the microphone in party mode, though the feature can be disabled.[/quote]

I tend to disable this feature, as the mic never seems to recognize my voice correctly... go left, go left, LEFT! LEFT!... car goes right :roll:

Got these prices today:

Spartan: Total Warriors (ps2) $9.99
Donkey Konga 2 w/o Bongos $8.97
Donkey Konga w/Bongos $24.99
FIre Emblem $49.99
Mario Baseball $49.99
Xbox live 12 month kit w/Crimson Skies and Headset $10
Chibi Robo $49.99
Metroid (classic series) $1.97
Tiger Woods (can't remember the year, for psp) $11.xx
NHL 06 (xbox) $6.97
Death Jr Tagged at $9.99, rung up at $19.99
Spiderman 2 (psp) $6.97
Mario Power Tennis $24.99
Mario Party 6 $11.xx (Unfortnatley, the Microphone was stolen)
The Suffering: Ties that Bind $4.97 (xbox and ps2)
NBA Ballers (xbox) $4.97
Destory all Humans (ps2) $4.97)
Conker: Live and Uncut $4.97
Lord of the Rings The Third Age (GC) $9.99
War of the Monsters $9.99
Battallion Wars $24.99
Star Ocean 3 (non-GH i've seen) $11.xx
Fable w/Limited Edition DVD $4.97

Kingdom Under Fire Heroes is possibly $6.97 and Pikmin 2 might be $4.97, forgot to check them.

[quote name='EXStrike']I picked up Mortal Kombat: Deception for $4.97 today.[/QUOTE]

damn, I didn't even think to scan that game since I was sure it was still $9.99. I forgot to scan Astro Boy on GBA now that I think about it.

Well, like pretty much everyone else, I couldn't find a Mario Party 6 (or any other number for that matter). I did, however, pick up WWE Day of Reckoning 2 for $7.97. I would gladly sell it shipped to a fellow CAG for $12.50. PM if interested.

RD

No Mario Parties here either.

Picked up a couple copies of Advance Wars DS and Metroid Prime Pinball for $17.47 each...a couple copies of WarioWare Twisted for $9.97 each...and Meteos DS rang up for $6.97.

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks (xbox) $6.97
NBA Street 3 6.97 (xbox), $14.97 (ps2)
KOF Maximum Impact $6.97
Batman Begins (xbox) 4.97
Virtua Tennis (psp) $10
Kingdom Under Fire Heroes
Donkey Konga Jungle Beat w/o Bongos $10

I had some success with a Sears in WV.
PS2:
King of Fighters Maximum Impact: $6.97
GC:
Mario Party 5: $11.97
Mario Party 6: $11.97
James Bond: Agent Under Fire (PC): $2.97

SoonersFan:
I will try to get a reciept up tomorrow afternoon...Im dead tired.

Picked up Kirby:Air Ride for $5. It was marked down to $9.97 and rang up at $4.99 much to my suprise. Can't beat that.

They had Mario Power Tennis for the 'Cube for $24.97 which ain't bad. But a price check revealed no further discount and I have too many games as it is so I didn't bite.

No Mario Party 6 or much else.

Didn't see a Mario Party at mine, it was pretty much dead until...I found a couple brand new Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II's for 11.97. Needless to say, I snatched those suckers up.

[quote name='soonersfan60']84 replies to this thread and no receipt scanned yet? Come on, guys--please. :pray: I'd love to see if I can get the price drop from the manager.[/QUOTE]

Here's my receipt...The Mario that I got two of is MP 6 and the single one in between is MP 5

Mario%20Party%20Reciept.jpg

Thanks! I'll try to get over there in the next day or so and see if I can get the manager to price adjust one.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Here's my receipt...The Mario that I got two of is MP 6 and the single one in between is MP 5

[/quote]

Thanks ! I got MP6 today (and a Kirby Amazing Mirror for good measure). :D

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Here's my receipt...The Mario that I got two of is MP 6 and the single one in between is MP 5

[/quote]

bread's done
Back