Mario Sluggers cast The Gay +18

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Lol, you guys. Landoverbaptist is a well known parody/satire/fictional site.[/quote]
So... Where is the nearest phailboat at? I never heared of this site before but now looking at it I can see it being fake now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Landover Baptist is a parody. The fact that people still sometimes take them seriously shows how sad the reality is.

[quote name='SpazX']Yes Landover Baptist is a parody. The fact that people still sometimes take them seriously shows how sad the reality is.[/quote]

You have no idea. I never heard of them before. But I was in all honestly having a hard time telling if that was a joke or not.

lol Landover Baptist. I didn't know they still updated that site.
The sad thing is, I'm sure there are some truly clueless radical christians on there who buy the whole charade and participate in the forums.

[quote name='SpazX']Yes Landover Baptist is a parody. The fact that people still sometimes take them seriously shows how sad the reality is.[/QUOTE]

Well, anyone with a life wouldn't know about them anyway.

It's not anyone's fault that someone wouldn't know anything about something.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Well, anyone with a life wouldn't know about them anyway.

It's not anyone's fault that someone wouldn't know anything about something.[/quote]

I meant that it's actually not too far from reality, which is sad.

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']That is the scariest forum I have been to in years.[/quote]

True, they can never be my friends.

Wait...this is real? I thought it was a joke topic.

EDIT: Good to know it is a parody site.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's real

whoever made the wiki is some gay who can't convert them so he tries to taint their god given good names.

bread's done
Back