Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games! IN STORES! Party Game of The Season?! IGN: 7.9!

Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe the World Records are the actual World records set in reality, and not by the people who play the game worldwide.

As far as I know, they're based on the actual world records -- not people playing the game.

And no, I've set world records playing the game with friends and at least once in a circuit, I think...

Even though it's a Sega game not a Nintendo game I would imagine a price drop won't happen until next Christmas at least. Most of the launch title have only recently price dropped and most of those are crappy games nobody wanted. This is a solid title with licensed characters so it'll be $50 for a long time.

Doesn't mean it won't go on sale, I got it at CC last week for $38

[quote name='soonersfan60']Anyone have any idea when this game might see a price drop? I am looking to pick it up in mid January, and I'd love it to be about $40.[/QUOTE]

Strange-- I definitely set a javelin record in a free circuit and it didn't register... maybe there's something wrong with my game...?

Or maybe I'm just wrong. It happens from time to time :p

I remember setting it in Individual event mode, even with multiple people...

I played this today for the first time. I don't really like the amount of waiting involved, but its pretty decent. Some people will get impatient though.

bread's done
Back