Mario Strikers Charged $44 shipped at Family Video ($39 with new customer coupon)

WiiGame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
1. Go to famvid.com.
2. Search for Mario Strikers Charged
3. Add to cart.
4. Proceed to checkout.
5. Use coupon code NEWPGMEM or NWEGWMEM or NEWMEM5F for $5 off -- for new members only (NOTE: a new member qualifies as a new email address under a new account so sign up as a new user with a different email address to qualify for these savings).
6. Complete checkout.
7. Final Price: $42.99 - $5 off = $37.99 + $0.99 shipping = $38.98

Might want to mention after coupon in the title--everybody has known about these Family Vid coupons for a while and many probably have already used them up. If retail on this is $50, this is a good deal though.

[quote name='Tom Ato']Wait I have to add to cart before checking out? The internet is confusing enough without numbers![/QUOTE]

:lol::rofl::lol:

If you have already used your $5 off, there is still NEWMEM3F for $3 off. I used my $5 off to get Metroid Prime 3 for I believe $38.98 shipped.

wii game...haha op

anyways good deal, itll beat out the off chance cc has it for $40 and anywhere else i can think of

if only this stays in effect for super smash bros brawl

[quote name='Foo228']wii game...haha op

anyways good deal, itll beat out the off chance cc has it for $40 and anywhere else i can think of

if only this stays in effect for super smash bros brawl[/QUOTE]

Well most of the ads are already posted and I know CC and Target had it listed for $50 :whistle2:(. I don't think the BB ads are up yet though.

In for one. Figured I can wait to receive it to save about $15. Thanks OP. This is my first time ordering from Family Video. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive your item from them?

[quote name='WyldRyce']In for one. Figured I can wait to receive it to save about $15. Thanks OP. This is my first time ordering from Family Video. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive your item from them?[/quote]

The usual. For the one order I used them for it was a good experience :applause:

[quote name='Staind204']Well most of the ads are already posted and I know CC and Target had it listed for $50 :whistle2:(. I don't think the BB ads are up yet though.[/quote]

i thought this game was coming late august! damn that came by surprise :whistle2:?

[quote name='WyldRyce']In for one. Figured I can wait to receive it to save about $15. Thanks OP. This is my first time ordering from Family Video. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive your item from them?[/quote]

Give it 2 weeks

Hmm, well you could maybe order it from family video and go out and buy it the first day it comes out. Wait till your new copy comes and when it does, take that and return it for full price wherever you bought it the first day

I just went ahead and ordered it. I was going to go to the store and buy it tomorrow but $39.xx looks a lot better than $53.xx. I can wait another week to save $14+.

$39.98 shipped for me. I held out for a while to see if Frys or CC would have it for $39.99+tx but didnt see any deals. Just $49.99 everywhere so can't beat this deal.

In for one, thanks OP! This was pretty high on my list of games to buy this month and I was pretty disappointed that none of the major retailers had a price break. This is almost as good. I've got plenty of backlog to play until it arrives!

ya this is a steal considering mario games don't devalue much... just look at mario strikers for gamecube...it's 27 bucks, mario kart is 30 bucks, and mario tennis is 40... all used at eb games

good deal but sadly not as good a game as i had hoped. i have the pal version and i like the cube version better. the levels are really slow and the entire game is all about trying to get to an open space and getting off a mega strike. even the little teammate dudes have special shots and their normal shots are useless. takes a lot of the skill out of the game.

Wouldn't Buy.com w/ GCO be a better idea for this? Using that, you could get it for $36.99 shipped. I'm just wondering, because I'm looking to buy the game as well and figured buy.com would be the best option.

Mine shipped from famvid.com today. Anyone know what method they use? I'm guessing media mail but hoping for First Class (I chose 99 cent shipping).

[quote name='Staind204']Price grabber also has a $5 rebate too. This brings the total to $34.xx. Can't beat that![/quote]

Wait a sec ... aren't the promotion codes listed on the original post the same as the PriceGrabber promotion codes, or am I missing a way to get an additional $5 off on this game?

For a receipt for the Price Grabber $5.00 off, can I just print out the order confirmation email?

Also, for the UPC, I just have to photocopy the bottom of the game box, right?

Madden 08 Wii $39 shipped, Metroid mad cheap too...This is a great site for new Wii games!!

They're reliable right? I'm about to buy all 3

[quote name='Farny']Wouldn't Buy.com w/ GCO be a better idea for this? Using that, you could get it for $36.99 shipped. I'm just wondering, because I'm looking to buy the game as well and figured buy.com would be the best option.[/quote]

GCO doesnt work on pre-orders i believe, but on the 31st, thats what i used and it shipped the next day.

[quote name='KhaosX']GCO doesnt work on pre-orders i believe, but on the 31st, thats what i used and it shipped the next day.[/quote]

Yeah, I realized that soI waited til the 31st to buy. I paid the $4 for standard shipping since I was impatient, and it's still $9 cheaper than retail ($11+ after tax) and now it's arriving today.

[quote name='Farny']Yeah, I realized that soI waited til the 31st to buy. I paid the $4 for standard shipping since I was impatient, and it's still $9 cheaper than retail ($11+ after tax) and now it's arriving today.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine through GCO on the 31st. However, now I have to wait since I got it with the free shipping option.

I pre-ordered Hard Boiled from them which just came out last Tuesday (7/24 I believe) and I received it the next Monday, so the 99 cent shipping was less than a week for me.

Word. This game is mad fun. My brother and I were playing for a couple hours straight, admittedly neglecting his baby. Haha.

It sucks that I have to wait until the 24th before I can go online.

Is the 0.99 shipping by media mail or first class mail? Did order Mario strikers (wii) from them and it shipped last 2 days ago! Thanks

Got my copy in today (Saturday) and I also received my Wiimote keychain from Nintendo for buying Big Brain Academy also. :)

Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this. First off 38 bucks is an EXCELLENT price for this, and Secondly I had no clue this store even existed, I will probally shop here more. Even if it takes forever and a day you gotta love .99 cent shipping :) Thanks again OP

Ordered one today. Can't wait to receive. Looks like from others I might be waiting a little while with the 99 cent shipping.

I live on the East Coast, ordered it July 30th, had it shipped Aug 2nd, and still haven't got it yet. Oh well, at least Valkyrie Profile 2 is keeping me very entertained.

bread's done
Back