Married CAGs: How to deal with OTTZILLA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MillerTime2523']I thoroughly enjoyed that 22-4 beat down the Indians put on the yankees today.

Made my day seeing that on espn when I checked it earlier.[/quote]

Cant wait to see the headlines tomorrow with stuff like "Indians hammer on Wang" :lol:

Here's my anecdotal TMI and soap box about cancer/chemo:

FTR: My mother-in-law lived 4 years after being diagnosed with stage four lung (NSCLC).

There are lots of variables to it, oncology is more like voodoo and art than any other field of medicine. With lung: It depends if it is NSCLC vs SMLC; Also each cancer is as unique as it's hosts DNA, many people react differently to the many different types of chemo.

My Dad was also diagnosed with stage four colon, with liver metastasis. He lived three and 1/2 years on chemo. Ironically, it was complications from diabetic renal failure and heart calcification that killed him (the cancer didn't help mind you).

Both were diagnosed within a year of each other; Without the chemo neither one would have seen: my wife and I buy a house, my daughter born, my wife make partner . . . etc.

My Dad weathered chemo like it was just a bump in the road, he was a Vietnam era vet though. My mother-in-law did really good up until it metastasized to her brain and eye, then she went down-hill from normal to nonsensical within a month.

The only time I would tell a patient not to even try chemo would be if they were in their late 80's+ and/OR have other systemic medical failures/complications.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I dunno...I see DoK as CAG's Boxxy (in a good way).

She could come at me with a quip and a shiv, and I'd just go, "Awwwwww."

Kinda like how I met Pixie.[/QUOTE]No. Not even a little. :whistle2:|

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Gotta love a random email from my manager with the subject "Important News" and you open it up to find out you've been sub-contracted out of a position. :\ I guess next year's taxes just got simpler.[/QUOTE]
D'oh...that sucks dude.

Are you picking up multiples of anything? If you get any extra 360 SC4s, could you give me first crack?

I love Boxxy. Not in that creepy-happy-fun-time-for-another-restraining-order way, but in the everything-is-going-to-work-out way.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I love Boxxy. Not in that creepy-happy-fun-time-for-another-restraining-order way, but in the everything-is-going-to-work-out way.[/quote]

Is there is a difference for Boxxy fans? ;) Have you seen the sex simulator movie the guy posted on youtube?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Is there is a difference for Boxxy fans? ;) Have you seen the sex simulator movie the guy posted on youtube?[/quote]

No, I have not. That is just wrong. Boxxy is too pure to be mired in things like sex.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']No, I have not. That is just wrong. Boxxy is too pure to be mired in things like sex.[/quote]
:rofl:

Also slightly NSFW (pg-13)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv6EH_fe0oE

Heh...at least the ending was funny.

You know...I never knew about this Chu/ doll thing. It's...odd. Odd and yet fascinating. But it makes me feel dirty, too.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is chuplayer a dude?[/QUOTE][quote name='Chuplayer']In fact, I unzip my pants, keep my underwear on, and "play the flute." I don't whip it out and wrap my hand around it. I never liked doing that.

Then I let my underwear soak up the mess. It's actually quite the elegant solution to cleaning up, and the semen doesn't get all over the place.[/QUOTE].

Nudes on flickr:

3352067297_c214df79d5.jpg

I can honestly say that I find Chuplayer's flickr stream kinda disturbing...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34425096@N07/3352067297/

[quote name='Chuplayer']No. In fact, I unzip my pants, keep my underwear on, and "play the flute." I don't whip it out and wrap my hand around it. I never liked doing that.

Then I let my underwear soak up the mess. It's actually quite the elegant solution to cleaning up, and the semen doesn't get all over the place.[/quote]

I need to unread that now- Seriously. [goes to get some Bourbon, melatonin and a brick]

People are Strange

"People are strange
When you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked
When you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
"

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Nudes on flickr:

3352067297_c214df79d5.jpg

I can honestly say that I find Chuplayer's flickr stream kinda disturbing...
[/quote]

axoe2t.gif

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That's probably the most horrific thing that's been posted on CAG...except maybe darlingnina's nude pictures.[/quote]

:bomb:

[quote name='flowery']People are Strange

"When you're strange
No one remembers your name
"[/quote]

I will probably be able to remember chupa, his disturbing dolls & masturbatory habits, for the rest of my life.

[quote name='Rocko']No bids on those styluses with like a day to go. It'd sure be nice if one of the watchers bid.[/quote]
styli

/douche grammar nazi

Ignore what I've said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back