Married CAGs: How to deal with OTTZILLA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']I laughed at first, too, but then thought about it. With a household of 3 people, that's about three months worth of meals. Even at full price, that is quite a bargain.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. They are probably the worst blueberry pancakes you will ever have, but at $.25 a serving, you can't really complain :lol:.

Man, some people are dumb. Three different people on this one thread said they were waitlisted by a school. This guy writes each of them separately in the thread, 3 messages in a row, each message saying the exact same thing. Why was that necessary??

That guy's great.[quote name='GoAWAYImBaiting'] Why doesnt my profile picture show up when I respond to a post or create one.

Answer me damnit[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']I'm pretty sure this is the reason why. It's a pretty lengthy explanation, so I'll spoiler it:
you stink
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GoAWAYImBaiting']thank you good sir malik2099

and for the $$$$$$ Munch that said i stink you can eat a bowl full of dick beeotch[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GoAWAYImBaiting']I was talking to queer boy munch not you you are cooler than miles davis[/QUOTE]

Cue Bee Em

[quote name='joe2187']My Favorite blogger on CAG posted a new entry.

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif
[/quote]

I get creeped out enough by seeing those dolls .. but the thing that sends real shivers down my spine is that can of lysol that he seems to purposely put in at least one picture per blog post. There's a sinister purpose to it. Maybe to blind his victims or disinfect the corpse hatch. Who knows.

I like it when I have a girl over and she cleans my apartment. :cool:

/savage

If someone could snag a $10 Too Human, Turok, and Silent Hill for me at Best Buy I'd be in your debt forever and also I'd be so happy I'd look like this --> :bouncy:

[quote name='Brak']I like it when I have a girl over and she cleans my apartment. :cool:

/savage[/QUOTE]

"Hello, I'd like a brunette, preferably one that can clean" - Brak

There's a church program that we broadcast called "Church of God", and I could not find the fuckin' wav file for it anywhere. Basically, I just type in the title of the program to load it up.

... then I realized that I kept typing in "God of War". #-o

-

Brunettes are yummy.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Here's my anecdotal TMI and soap box about cancer/chemo:

FTR: My mother-in-law lived 4 years after being diagnosed with stage four lung (NSCLC).

There are lots of variables to it, oncology is more like voodoo and art than any other field of medicine. With lung: It depends if it is NSCLC vs SMLC; Also each cancer is as unique as it's hosts DNA, many people react differently to the many different types of chemo.

My Dad was also diagnosed with stage four colon, with liver metastasis. He lived three and 1/2 years on chemo. Ironically, it was complications from diabetic renal failure and heart calcification that killed him (the cancer didn't help mind you).

Both were diagnosed within a year of each other; Without the chemo neither one would have seen: my wife and I buy a house, my daughter born, my wife make partner . . . etc.

My Dad weathered chemo like it was just a bump in the road, he was a Vietnam era vet though. My mother-in-law did really good up until it metastasized to her brain and eye, then she went down-hill from normal to nonsensical within a month.

The only time I would tell a patient not to even try chemo would be if they were in their late 80's+ and/OR have other systemic medical failures/complications.[/quote]Well my grandmother was in her late seventies, so i agree with the age thing.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well my grandmother was in her late seventies, so i agree with the age thing.[/quote]
It certainly becomes a quality of life issue then.

Off to BBY for the non-existent sale woohoo.

Son of a BITCH!

I accidentally ordered the fucking full screen version of Lost Highway from SecondSpin.

Waitaminute. I think both versions of the DVD are in full screen... :whistle2:k

And, yes. Full screen fucking sucks.

Edit: Nope. The Focus Features version is wide screen. :bomb:

I test drove a Scion TC and a Porsche Carrera while I was test driving cars.

The guy at the dealership with the Scion was practically begging me to buy it.

[quote name='Rocko']That Best Buy sale does kind of suck.

The only thing I'd considering buying for $10 would be Silent Hill.[/quote]

QoS is supposed to be decent.

Pure is really fun.

I forgot my Fry's flier for my :br: PMs #-o so it was a double bust for me.

[quote name='Maklershed']If someone could snag a $10 Too Human, Turok, and Silent Hill for me at Best Buy I'd be in your debt forever and also I'd be so happy I'd look like this --> :bouncy:[/quote]

I didn't get them from Best Buy but I do have a new copy of Too Human and a slightly used copy of Turok that I might be willing to let go.

I'd like to give a Big Mike middle finger to LA traffic and especially that one 3 lane stretch of road that goes by the year long Halloween store.

Hm. Looks like I should be able to get all of the achievements in Godfather II other than all execution styles and all safes blown.

Why wouldn't you get all the safes? There is one in every building you enter and you have to go to every building to finish the game.

Getting all the executions was really fun, IMO.

---

Do you still have that silver account for the UFC demo, tiredfornoww?

---

Idiocracy on Comedy Central. :)

Because I didn't have a safecracker when I started and I think I've forgotten to get a few, and I wouldn't want to run around to every building checking if I got the safe or not, it'd take forever.

How many executions are there? One for every weapon type and melee weapon?

[quote name='Mojimbo']
Do you still have that silver account for the UFC demo, tiredfornoww?
[/quote]Nobody said anything so I just redeemed the code on my regular account. Sorry. Demo should be up on Friday though! :D

In Don view there is a section that has all that info and you can use it as a checklist since it has all of the locations of the safes listed and checks them off once they have been blown up.

There is also info on the executions. Standing and kneeling for each gun type, black hand kills, melee standing and kneeling, and environmental kills (smashing heads on tables/counter tops, wall slams, throwing through windows).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back