Marten's "A BC 60gb PS3? Nope. It's gone. Your loss." not-sale...

Interested in the Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, and/or Culdcept. See my tradelist in sig. PM me if you see anything of interest. Have money too... but prefer trades as I don't have lots of money.

I am guessing you are watching the Super Bowl right now - which I will be after this message. I'll be coming up to Seattle probably for the NWCGE. You going?

[quote name='brianmoy']Interested in the Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, and/or Culdcept. See my tradelist in sig. PM me if you see anything of interest. Have money too... but prefer trades as I don't have lots of money.

I am guessing you are watching the Super Bowl right now - which I will be after this message. I'll be coming up to Seattle probably for the NWCGE. You going?[/QUOTE]

If I can get the time off work, absolutely.

As for your tradelist...nothing on there that I see that I don't already have/had + traded away.

The only game I'd be willing to part with via cash would be Culdcept...really would like to hold out on DDS + Nocturne for some of my wants. $15 shipped for Culdcept.

No problem. I understand fully on the DDS and Nocturne, but just thought I'd check in case I had anything you might have been looking for. $15 for the Culdcept is a very fair price. However, I'll have to get back to you as I am short on the money. A couple people said they were going to buy games from me. If they come and I get some money, then I'll buy.

Someone should start a thread on the video game convention in the NW forum. Would be nice to have lots of CAG's attending.

Thanks for the quick reply. Now back to the game. Amazing, Seattle went from near dead to a Kelly Hearndon interception and now a 4 point game.

[quote name='marten']If I can get the time off work, absolutely.

As for your tradelist...nothing on there that I see that I don't already have/had + traded away.

The only game I'd be willing to part with via cash would be Culdcept...really would like to hold out on DDS + Nocturne for some of my wants. $15 shipped for Culdcept.[/QUOTE]

If you'd still be willing to sell the new Culdcept for $15, I'd like to do that as someone is supposed to come and buy $50 in games from me tommorrow. If shows up then I'll buy from you if that's still ok. I'd have got back sooner, but I'm on a tight budget.

[quote name='marten']If I can get the time off work, absolutely.

The only game I'd be willing to part with via cash would be Culdcept...really would like to hold out on DDS + Nocturne for some of my wants. $15 shipped for Culdcept.[/QUOTE]

Just a free BUMP to say this guy is a great trader.

I offered him to ship Media Mail to save a couple dollars for himself, but he still shipped Priority AND it was VERY WELL packed in a large box, wrapped in thick bubble wrap and packing nuts. I only wish every CAG shipped as well as him. Very friendly too with great communication. Wonderful. :applause: Clappity clap.

Small bump for finally unloading the Xbox kit, and knocking off a few of my wants.

Gaelan, sorry I didn't respond to you...I didn't see anything on your list...my apologies.

bread's done
Back