Marten's "A BC 60gb PS3? Nope. It's gone. Your loss." not-sale...

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']You aren't shipping first at all? Any other references then?[/QUOTE]

Yup...signature should do it.

[quote name='onikage']CML for Metal Slug 4/5 (sealed).[/QUOTE]

Nothing I saw that really caught my eye, but there's always the old tried-and-true method of cash. ;)

would you take $13 shhipped for the other FF 1&2? via paypal?
(not a lowball offer, I just don't have any of those stores near me that do these sales)

[quote name='marten']Yup...signature should do it.[/QUOTE]
i thought it had been established that cag feedback counted,
ebay feedback did not.

good luck

[quote name='paz9x']i thought it had been established that cag feedback counted,
ebay feedback did not.

good luck[/QUOTE]

I'll assume that was a well-wishing on your part, and not a typical 9-year old mentality "thread crap".

If people don't want to trade due to my low feedback "on" CAG, so be it.

...but thanks for pointing out the obvious. :applause:

Interested in Metal Slug 4/5 (PS2 sealed) and Metal Slug Advance (GBA sealed). CML if not, $30 shpd for both? You can check my feedback as well or my link to my trade/sale thread.

[quote name='iazybandit']Interested in Metal Slug 4/5 (PS2 sealed) and Metal Slug Advance (GBA sealed). CML if not, $30 shpd for both? You can check my feedback as well or my link to my trade/sale thread.[/QUOTE]

30 shipped for both? That's terrible...I'd actually be MAKING money on them. How about we call it 27 shipped and a deal? (Can you tell I failed haggling 101? It was the schenkels, I tell you!) :lol:

Let me know.

[quote name='marten']30 shipped for both? That's terrible...I'd actually be MAKING money on them. How about we call it 27 shipped and a deal? (Can you tell I failed haggling 101? It was the schenkels, I tell you!) :lol:

Let me know.[/QUOTE]
You accept PayPal? If so, done! Supply me with your information.

[quote name='marten']I'll assume that was a well-wishing on your part, and not a typical 9-year old mentality "thread crap".

If people don't want to trade due to my low feedback "on" CAG, so be it.

...but thanks for pointing out the obvious. :applause:[/QUOTE]
since when do 9-year olds thread crap?

i just wanted to point out you were following the guidelines to our forum.
nothing more. now you get a free bump and a fond fairwell.

[quote name='paz9x']since when do 9-year olds thread crap?

i just wanted to point out you were following the guidelines to our forum.
nothing more. now you get a free bump and a fond fairwell.[/QUOTE]

Hey, if the MPAA can sue 11 year olds for downloading copyrighted music, you don't think a 9 year old can troll around some kind of forum? (Especially a gaming forum?)

This day and age, nothing surprises me anymore.

Oh, and....hmmm....how about a "Sad that there will be 73 less green tag sales next year" bump :lol:

While this isnt a bonafied bump, its more or less a "I dont have anything better to do while I sit here and decide wether or not to go to best buy and get some of the b1g1 dvd sets that are on sale" bump. Not that you needed it but again, I have nothing better to do.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']While this isnt a bonafied bump, its more or less a "I dont have anything better to do while I sit here and decide wether or not to go to best buy and get some of the b1g1 dvd sets that are on sale" bump. Not that you needed it but again, I have nothing better to do.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, quite alright...I was thinking about picking up some of the Married with Children sets myself.

Updated tradelist with Lunar: SSSC and yet another TRU game gone.

Nothing I saw that I didn't have already...and Lunar is "probably" pending (waiting for a PM response).

Thanks, though :cool:

bread's done
Back