Marvel Puzzle Quest Discussion Thread

jumped into the 10am est PVP today at 920am only had 20 people in it and filled fast. was good enough to take top 20 (came in 15th)

cy is now 1-3-3
Managed to scrounge up 16th place in the one that ended at midnight last night and so now I at least have a 0/1/1 Cyclops to use in PvE.

Greetings from the dead.  I'm on vacation and just missed out on 3 feet of snow.  Don't get much internet so just enjoying the beaches and the warm weather.  Now if only there were some good looking women to look at.

Looks like something I would want to use a controller for. And how is Hulk the favorite at this point?
Yeah I am not sure how it will control. I hate touch interfaces for anything but turn based stuff or puzzle things.

And I voted for Hulk hahah

OH!

As the grandfather of this thread you all should (please) enter the MPQ sweepstakes under my link so I can get 5 extra entries per person that enters through my link. I would literally poop my pants if I won. : )

http://woobox.com/37skh4/dtu5ic

Last edited by a moderator:
If you aren't following the official forum, next character to be released is unofficially Iron Fist. Looks pretty powerful, and worth saving ISO now. Active green that does damage and create strike tiles, active purple that either creates black tiles or does damage (based on black AP), and passive black that is the attack tile version of Luke Cage's free protect tile.

I might skip my plans to max out Blade and stick with Danny instead.

The guy who pulls apart the game files also says we're getting a Ragnarok power that creates green charged tiles and gives a health burst. Didn't outright say it's a third power, but makes sense. Also appears to have a reworked green that does damage to both sides and destroys a random column instead of the two middle ones.

I don't see myself putting ISO into this version any more than the previous - unless the damage significantly scales, that new green isn't very attractive.

The really annoying part is how often Rags is in the PvE rotation - giving him healing on top of his other annoyingly cheap powers and high health is going to be worse than the Doom improvement.

Only if one of his moves has the abrupt "SEGA!" bark.

Interesting experiment for Prodigal Sun, starting tonight:

Hi All,

Miles from Demiurge here. We’re trying an experiment with the release of Iron Fist, giving you extra chances to earn him.

Iron Fist is a reward in the Prodigal Sun event that starts tonight, February 24th. For the first time, we’re also adding him to the Prodigal Sun packs. Any Prodigal Sun tokens you earn, or packs you buy, will have a chance of giving you an early crack at Iron Fist. He’s in Prodigal Sun packs at the same rate as a typical 3-Star.

In the Story event following Prodigal Sun, he’ll be buffed, featured, and included in event packs, in the same way and with the same odds that characters normally are when they’re first released.

We’ll be watching how this does, and are interested to hear what you think about it.
You'll have to be lucky, and it's an obvious attempt to get people to play the slots, but still, nice way to give a chance for people to get the required for the next event in a different way.

Really would have just preferred they change the free Sentry cover node at the end and call it a day, but there ya go.

Only if one of his moves has the abrupt "SEGA!" bark.

Interesting experiment for Prodigal Sun, starting tonight:

You'll have to be lucky, and it's an obvious attempt to get people to play the slots, but still, nice way to give a chance for people to get the required for the next event in a different way.

Really would have just preferred they change the free Sentry cover node at the end and call it a day, but there ya go.
something tells me this is a way to KILL PVE. I mean people are grinding to get the person needed to help teams now if you earn the token you no longer need to play so why play the PVE anymore. With this and 8 hour refresh something makes me worry big time they can no longer afford to have massive amounts of people online at once and trying to cut down on the number of people playing at once

I mean if an event is 6 days long and i pull the required COVER for the next event there is no reason to play the PVE anymore once i reach all of the goals set (what is usually 50% of the time the event runs)

Ditto.

What would really be nice is if he was a reward available for Prodigal Sun AND the following event. That way players could actually end with a remotely usable Iron Fist at the end of it all.

*edit*

Oh and also CAGvengers... could we at least play a little? I know Maruader is on vacation but really guys we should be playing the game at least. For the past few events it is pretty much just me and Juggernaut being the only ones playing from our group. I know we are more casual about the game there but casual still means we at least PLAY the game still...

something tells me this is a way to KILL PVE. I mean people are grinding to get the person needed to help teams now if you earn the token you no longer need to play so why play the PVE anymore. With this and 8 hour refresh something makes me worry big time they can no longer afford to have massive amounts of people online at once and trying to cut down on the number of people playing at once

I mean if an event is 6 days long and i pull the required COVER for the next event there is no reason to play the PVE anymore once i reach all of the goals set (what is usually 50% of the time the event runs)
I know I probably shouldn't, but here we go. What if you want more than one cover? Or progression rewards? Also, shouldn't the 8 hour refresh level the playing field more?

Oh and also CAGvengers... could we at least play a little?

I know we are more casual about the game there but casual still means we at least PLAY the game still...
Aww man, we have to play the game? I thought this was the casual alliance, you're so strict Broly!

I know I probably shouldn't, but here we go.

What if you want more than one cover? I dont Im happy with only one cover

Or progression rewards? Those also have no interest for me, since they arent the cover I want at that moment

Also, shouldn't the 8 hour refresh level the playing field more? People grind anyways, so no one really cares how fast or slow it refreshes.
You shouldnt have, but I sent you a rebuttal anyways! :p

Seriously its both a help and a deterrent. Say you're hovering around 150 and can barely make it to top 100. You get a cover for the top 100 prize thus you dont have to work as hard for said cover since you already have it. That is unless you just want to. For others you may get the cover for the top 10 prize and fight for the other two covers and wont need to push as hard for all three anymore.

For the majority of us, you will have virtually no luck with pulls so it really doesnt matter. I really dont think it makes a bit of difference when they add the characters to the packs. It used to be youd have to wait until next season to get the current or new released characters. AS you can see though star lord is in the heroic pack purchase screen.

I think basically people are coming to the realization of what Ive already said. Tokens and luck can really knock this game down a peg. Why try so hard to get first place for a 4* cover when *bamm* you can just get one from a token. Its just as much luck as getting first place really, just way less work. I got a red 4* Thor from a daily deal the other day and Im getting another red on day 490. So why bust my ass to be #1 when I get covers just as frequently but easier?

If you aren't following the official forum, next character to be released is unofficially Iron Fist. Looks pretty powerful, and worth saving ISO now. Active green that does damage and create strike tiles, active purple that either creates black tiles or does damage (based on black AP), and passive black that is the attack tile version of Luke Cage's free protect tile.
I just looked and it wasnt until page 7 where they actually announced it was Iron fist. They need to trim that thread down and take out 7 pages of guesses of who it might be. Oh energy its probably Bishop... cyclops was just released, they dont release mutants back to back....

Looking at the rotation, seriously isnt it something like Avenger, 4*, mutant, villain?

Anyways I'll wait for the teaser Iron Fist but as of right now the power set seems meh. I kinda feel that the Green/Black/purple scheme was just released on blade and he's already a pretty well rounded character. I mean would I rather have a passive green like thirst with blade or Danny's passive black? So many other variations and seriously with Danny's costume the color palate was right there: Green/Yellow/Black, would that have really been too hard? I mean its already used by Storm 1* & 3* versions and X force, a third green yellow black character wouldnt have been bad. I mean they have yellow, blue/green, & red coming out the ass as it is.

You know what I like the best about Iron Fist? I think this is the first time a character was made specifically to work well with the team/partnership they are known for in the comics.

Fantastic Four? Nothin'. (Heck, add Bag-Man, and it clashes.)
Core Avengers? Eh. Any synergy is generic in nature, mostly AP generation.
Dark Avengers? Nope.
Cabal? Uh-uh.
Guardians? Maybe, if you count Star-Lord's yellow.

Heroes for Hire? Start of every turn you are guaranteed to have a protect tile and an attack tile. No active power overlap. One character fuels the other's best combo, but can do their own thing as well.

I agree Blade is a high end character, but he's a little slow to get rolling, especially if the initial board is red poor, and you get interference bringing a red primary like Steve. Iron Fist is doing extra damage on turn two, doesn't get interrupted, and feeds one of the main nuke colors (Surgical Strike, Rage of the Panther, Optic Blast, etc.)

Interestingly, Blade and Iron Fist only overlap in one active color, so they would actually work well together. Use purple to feed Nightstalker until you have enough strike tiles out from the green powers, then switch over to either direct damage or stronger attack tiles. Bring a Red/Blue/Yellow like Steve for rainbow coverage and protect tiles.

The game wouldn't let me play last night so I couldn't really finish as strong in the PvE as I wanted but it doesn't really matter just wanted more ISO.

I was a sucker and bought a pack hoping to nab Danny... I of course did now haha.

I totally agree with Koju on the whole actual team dynamic. Having him and Cage be a great team is really cool and something I hope we see more of now that they clearly understand how to better do that. For their sake in the beginning they were just throwing characters at us hoping to make a successful game. Now they actually have and so they are taking a bit more time in planning each one out.

Remember how I said I caved and was regaining some one and two stars? Eff that. Seriously. I of course do not get ANY of the ones I actually want. Hell I have gotten like 7 Blue Iron Man already. I am not getting any Thor, Wolverine, Juggernaut or Venom and it is driving me crazy. I keep getting beyond shit tons of both BWs, Hawkeyes and Storms but none of the low levels I actually want. The game is so trolling me like crazy now. : (

Oh and also CAGvengers... could we at least play a little? I know Maruader is on vacation but really guys we should be playing the game at least. For the past few events it is pretty much just me and Juggernaut being the only ones playing from our group. I know we are more casual about the game there but casual still means we at least PLAY the game still...
Open up a slot for me, now that I'm actually back to playing every day. Granted, it's only for the DDP's right now, and I won't be grinding, but this 8 hour refresh thing sounds okay to me.

Remember how I said I caved and was regaining some one and two stars? Eff that. Seriously. I of course do not get ANY of the ones I actually want. Hell I have gotten like 7 Blue Iron Man already. I am not getting any Thor, Wolverine, Juggernaut or Venom and it is driving me crazy. I keep getting beyond shit tons of both BWs, Hawkeyes and Storms but none of the low levels I actually want. The game is so trolling me like crazy now. : (
Have you milked the prologue of all the covers and standard tokens?

Also, Lightning Rounds are a good way to get standard tokens and the occasional freebie cover.

Open up a slot for me, now that I'm actually back to playing every day. Granted, it's only for the DDP's right now, and I won't be grinding, but this 8 hour refresh thing sounds okay to me.
Huzzah!

Hahah when I read this I thought of "The Convention" episode of The Office where Michael speaks of Jim returning. I of course could not find such a clip online and so this is the best I could muster up.

http://theoffice.so/0302.html

Skip to 5:30

Also I opened up a slot and made the Alliance Private! : )

Have you milked the prologue of all the covers and standard tokens?

Also, Lightning Rounds are a good way to get standard tokens and the occasional freebie cover.
I pretty much have yeah but I am going back now and picking up the scraps. Even those though just keep giving me the covers I do not need haha oh well.

I think I haven't played in over a week now, if you need to drop me from the alliance that's fine. I just don't feel the need/pull to come back and play daily anymore.

I think I haven't played in over a week now, if you need to drop me from the alliance that's fine. I just don't feel the need/pull to come back and play daily anymore.
Since you were promoted the only way you can leave is by your own accord.

That being said though, the Deadpool stuff isnt enough to pull you back in? Honestly that is the best addition I think they have ever made!

I don't understand your deep hatred for 8 hour events?
its no longer the 8 hour events that bugging me its how hard this pve is :) it was a massive pain in the ass as well last time.

Though i would still rather have 3 hour refresh then 8 hour why you say.

Before the 8 hour refresh went in i could play anytime i wanted and not loose that many points. You also saw that you could have a nice 6 to 7000 pt lead with a few days left meaning you can take your time and not play as hard in the final few days, Now with 8 hour refresh your FORCED TO PLAY every day hardcore or your going to be fucked. The last PVE i played normal the first 3 days and was ranked 17th.I took one day of easy playing and went from 17th to 76th (this would of never happened in a 3 hour refresh) i had to fight the last 2 days to just make top 50. ALSO the final day had to go all out just to hold top 50. Again never had any of these problems with 3 hour refresh. Could get a nice lead and just hold it for the last day or two. but not anymore.

Also now they are giving 3 stars out to people who have nice teams, Giving out 3 stars to anyone who can hit 500 in PVP, its just going to spread the gap between newbies and vets even more, people dont like to hear that cause they are now getting the covers they want to say a 3 months from now if someone new walks in and see 60000 with massive 3 star teams compair to say 40,000 now many will not even stick around...

Also what i fear is they are giving out 3 stars like candy cause they are going to build a massive 4 star wall this summer it that will be the final straw for this game to newbies coming into the game.

Also months ago if you got burned out you could step away from the game and not have to worry about the people who are in your bracket getting that much ahead of you, now if you step away from the game for a month or two your going to be screwed

Also i joined the steam side back on NOV 1 2014, i just got a tab 4 and go i might open up a tablet side and play on both, BOY was i wrong i played the tablet for maybe a week and been so crushed by other people teams i just wont play it on the tablet anymore. It would be very interesting to see their growth rate on this game and see how they will get newbies to come into this game how its stacked against them now

DS poked me in my no no spot
Damn. I honestly do not even pay much attention to the refresh. I have been playing a year and the mindset was, if I want something I just play a lot. Hahaha And then I would get it : P

And yeah I completely see them building up 4*s soon as that is the natural progression for the game anyway. If they really keep this Deadpool Daily around it really won't make a big difference for new players but it will most definitely make it seem like it is a big difference to them. They are constantly getting new covers and that is it. Really though that is a common theme with most F2P games like this. They tack more and more and more to keep those paying interested and then just hope the best for the new players. That is the exact same thing that has happened with Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook as I have referenced many times before. At the end of the day though, if new players can jump in and have a consistent stream of covers to earn then it isnt too bad. Being competitive isnt a huge thing because I am sure there are tons of people who just play it to play it. That is all I do now, just play because it is fun to play and level up and once in a while get new stuff.

Huzzah!

Hahah when I read this I thought of "The Convention" episode of The Office where Michael speaks of Jim returning. I of course could not find such a clip online and so this is the best I could muster up.

Also I opened up a slot and made the Alliance Private! : )
I've requested to join the ranks of your esteemed council. Now let those things breathe a little, Pam!

Damn. I honestly do not even pay much attention to the refresh. I have been playing a year and the mindset was, if I want something I just play a lot. Hahaha And then I would get it : P

And yeah I completely see them building up 4*s soon as that is the natural progression for the game anyway. If they really keep this Deadpool Daily around it really won't make a big difference for new players but it will most definitely make it seem like it is a big difference to them. They are constantly getting new covers and that is it. Really though that is a common theme with most F2P games like this. They tack more and more and more to keep those paying interested and then just hope the best for the new players. That is the exact same thing that has happened with Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook as I have referenced many times before. At the end of the day though, if new players can jump in and have a consistent stream of covers to earn then it isnt too bad. Being competitive isnt a huge thing because I am sure there are tons of people who just play it to play it. That is all I do now, just play because it is fun to play and level up and once in a while get new stuff.
maybe its the harder PVE this time that i turning me off or how much you have to play to keep up in your teams. thinking of dropping out of the team im in now top 20 PVE and top 250 PVP is sort of hard to keep up

maybe its the harder PVE this time that i turning me off or how much you have to play to keep up in your teams. thinking of dropping out of the team im in now top 20 PVE and top 250 PVP is sort of hard to keep up
The game honestly is a lot of fun either way. I had a blast being super competitive and rocking it. Flip side though, I really enjoy just jumping in and playing here and there and getting what I get. Granted I already have a really solid roster to work with but for me I am enjoying the game just as much as when I was super competitive and trying to keep up all the time.

The game honestly is a lot of fun either way. I had a blast being super competitive and rocking it. Flip side though, I really enjoy just jumping in and playing here and there and getting what I get. Granted I already have a really solid roster to work with but for me I am enjoying the game just as much as when I was super competitive and trying to keep up all the time.
I've been back for only a few days, but those few days have been better than any of the last few months when I was playing all the time, because I know I will be getting something at the end of it. You could play for hours on end and walk away with a 2 star at the last minute. Now, I play for 30 minutes for a guaranteed 3 star. May not be one I need, but it's better than a useless 2 star!

I'd agree that this event seems to be scaled to be more difficult than the other recent events.

On the whole, it seems like the game is really stressing you out and it's probably worth going a little more casual for a while. If you do the daily quests, you'll get a 3* a day and anything else will be gravy.

I'd agree that this event seems to be scaled to be more difficult than the other recent events.

On the whole, it seems like the game is really stressing you out and it's probably worth going a little more casual for a while. If you do the daily quests, you'll get a 3* a day and anything else will be gravy.
The scaling definitely seems to be harder than I remember for this event. There are a few nodes I might only beat once or twice depending on how my rank looks. Part of the issue is probably his alliance, if he's still in the one I was with him, they are top 20 PvE, and still compete in PvP, so if he wanted to play less, he would have to drop out of that alliance.

On the bright side, the red DP let me re-spec him to 5/5/3 and he's maxed. The two blue Hoods also let me max him, but I still need 1 more blue to max that, and I'm one day from my first lady Thor.

The scaling definitely seems to be harder than I remember for this event. There are a few nodes I might only beat once or twice depending on how my rank looks. Part of the issue is probably his alliance, if he's still in the one I was with him, they are top 20 PvE, and still compete in PvP, so if he wanted to play less, he would have to drop out of that alliance.

On the bright side, the red DP let me re-spec him to 5/5/3 and he's maxed. The two blue Hoods also let me max him, but I still need 1 more blue to max that, and I'm one day from my first lady Thor.
nah i left that team about a month or so back. Came in like 6th or so and was pushed to one of their sub leagues that was top 100 but never placed in PVP. Team in now is a Top 50 PVE (good enough for all covers and depends how hard we play top 250 or 500 in pvp)

It just my back is acting up again and having problems sitting. Best part may have a lot more time to play cause my boss said he might just fire me if i cant do my job and really no longer care LOL

Not to add fuel to the "veterans have it easy" fire, but I am not finding the first sub of this event particularly difficult so far. Best team is easily Steve, Falcon, Hood - the only time I don't use them is against the hard Punisher node, where I bring my PvP team out to play and usually have someone hurting or downed by the end (because that Don is feeding him black).

Note: I rate 'not difficult' as getting a clear done without using all my health packs. The final grind tonight might change my mind.

Fighting Maggia with a boosted/maxed Hood is the Bizzaro version of the Meet Rocket & Groot first subevent - you're stealing yellow, black and blue, feeding stuns, intimidations to speed up shields/Redwing and the eventual Twin Pistols for 8k+ damage. Not to mention, the blue is keeping Redwing in the air.

I expect the next subs, which have more named characters (which will lock them out), to ramp up the difficulty, but having a boosted Doom in my back pocket is a nice alternative. In fact, might test out Patch/Doom/Hood in my next Punisher clear to see how well it works - Patch should still be able to tank green and red to soak up damage.

I'm one day ahead of you, gravel - I get my red Thor today when the daily kicks over. I have been hording ISO for it, because I think this might be the cover that gets her into 166+ range or very close to it.

EDIT: I must have miscounted. Get my red tomorrow. Doh.

and I'm one day from my first lady Thor.
I'm one day ahead of you, gravel - I get my red Thor today when the daily kicks over. I have been hording ISO for it, because I think this might be the cover that gets her into 166+ range or very close to it.

EDIT: I must have miscounted. Get my red tomorrow. Doh.
I just checked and I get mine tomorrow too. I thought I missed a day here or there. How did I catch up to you guys? I swear you guys were a couple days ahead.

I just checked and I get mine tomorrow too. I thought I missed a day here or there. How did I catch up to you guys? I swear you guys were a couple days ahead.
I was only one ahead of you, and lost a day while dealing with some family stuff. I thought I had played every day, but think it ended up being too early on one day and too late on the other or something.

OH!

As the grandfather of this thread... I... literally poop my pants... : )
On the whole, it seems like... really stressing you out and it's probably worth going a little more casual for a while. If you do..daily..., you'll get a...a day and anything else will be gravy.
tumblr_mutq8tS9fy1qhxazgo1_250.jpg

So having said all that hows the game going? Scaling like crazy? Yep....new cover smell, people want bad. Which yeah I get because he will be powered up for the next event right? But the event after that I'll probably have the essential cover unless they release someone else new. Ha I found your trick MPQ! Plus all these Hood cover rewards are getting old and dont make me want to play.

Speaking about always having the hot new cover remember when people tried so hard for colossus and beast? Oh yeah no one cares anymore do they? Doc Ock? Hmm...love me some squirrel girl but people are trying to get her desperately. Just funny how people want that one essential character for that one event, then after its just oh yeah I need some covers for him. I think Blade is the most recent character that Im really seeking & that 1 last purple for Deadpool. Im glad everyone's getting their Hood maxed though, feels like what recently happened with me and Dr Doom after his purple power was released.

Plus all these Hood cover rewards are getting old and dont make me want to play.
Yeah, he does seem to have been given out a lot lately. Guess it's one way to make sure everyone gets a taste of one of the top 3*s.

I'm hoping the Hood PvP has someone newer that we haven't seen in a little while as a reward, like Luke Cage, Blade, or Squirrel Girl. The down side is that high scores are going to be rough with top end players rolling with maxed Hoods on top of Thorverine. I suspect the Loki event is the same way, but I'm going to try blitzing that one - don't need anything in the award structure other than a lucky bracket for a blue Fury.

So having said all that hows the game going? Scaling like crazy? Yep....new cover smell, people want bad. Which yeah I get because he will be powered up for the next event right? But the event after that I'll probably have the essential cover unless they release someone else new. Ha I found your trick MPQ! Plus all these Hood cover rewards are getting old and dont make me want to play.

Speaking about always having the hot new cover remember when people tried so hard for colossus and beast? Oh yeah no one cares anymore do they? Doc Ock? Hmm...love me some squirrel girl but people are trying to get her desperately. Just funny how people want that one essential character for that one event, then after its just oh yeah I need some covers for him. I think Blade is the most recent character that Im really seeking & that 1 last purple for Deadpool. Im glad everyone's getting their Hood maxed though, feels like what recently happened with me and Dr Doom after his purple power was released.
There are a few recent characters ( Luke Cage, Cyclops, Colossus, Blade) that I would love more covers for, but there isn't much I could do to get more of them aside from spending a bunch of HP. I'm still working on old characters too (I still need that last purple Falcon :pray: ), but that's what happens when you have this many covers. I still need a green Punisher, red Psylocke, green Loki, and any Mags just to fully cover those, without even worrying about how I want them covered. I am up to 6 166s, so it's nice to have some variety of who I use.

Just got my 10-pack.  5 2-stars, purple SG, black Cage, black Torch, blue Hood, black X-Force.  The only 3 star I don't need is the Torch cover.  Might be the best 10 pack I've had.  :)

Just got my 10-pack. 5 2-stars, purple SG, black Cage, black Torch, blue Hood, black X-Force. The only 3 star I don't need is the Torch cover. Might be the best 10 pack I've had. :)
Nice!

I stupidly have bought a couple Prodigal PvE Tokens hoping to nab IF with no luck : /

So I never really used Spiderman because for the first few months I never could get a single cover for him. How does he hold up now with all the other additions? I have taken a side track to get these damn 2 and 1 star characters leveled but am still largely focusing on getting Hood, Steve and BP up to 166. I was looking at who I have that could rise through the ranks and at least get to a usable 100+ based on what covers I have and Spiderman seems to be a prime candidate. I cannot recall what his build is but I think he has at least 11/13 powers trained. Just curious then on how often you guys use him now with all the other characters available.

It will be a while until I get those three up to 166 and max out those 2 and 1 stars but just curious.

Personally, I think Spidey has a great set of abilities for Survival nodes.   Defense tiles, periodic healing, and the occasional stun is just what the doctor ordered, especially paired with Hulk & Steve.

Spider-Man isn't too bad these days. He's very useful in PvE Survival nodes due to his passive protect tiles and team healing. And a 5 AP stun isn't too bad. Considering there's now a daily survival you can use him in, not a bad investment.

In PvP, he's not as useful as he once was. Protect tiles aren't so valuable, and the AI doesn't use his heal correctly.

Spider-Man isn't too bad these days. He's very useful in PvE Survival nodes due to his passive protect tiles and team healing. And a 5 AP stun isn't too bad. Considering there's now a daily survival you can use him in, not a bad investment.

In PvP, he's not as useful as he once was. Protect tiles aren't so valuable, and the AI doesn't use his heal correctly.

Those thinknig about jumping in late to  PVP.  Jumped into the 7pm end time at 6pm and  they are filling very slowly.

123 people when i jumped  212  when it ended.

349 pts was good enough for 22th.. another  blue hood now puts my hood at   1-3-3   now can grab  green and red  WOO 

I really enjoy like Spider-Man, but I never had a decent one before the healing changes.  I love the instant defense tiles and healing for survival nodes, especially if you use him with someone else who can make use of those purple tiles.  I haven't invested in him heavily enough to use him more often, but he is good for preserving team health in PvP.  I used him quite a bit against the Hand goons, since they have plenty of low hitting attacks that add up quickly without defense tiles.

8 heroics from the end of the season and the maybe some subs, plus two tacos, all 2 stars.  :wall:

Anyone seen tigger?  According to the daily bonus, he hasn't been around in two days.  Also, do we have someone for our 20th spot?

So since I've been back, I haven't played anything but the Daily Deadpool Quest for Epic Loot of Awesomeness. They're proving to be pretty lucrative. The first thing I had to do was max my fully covered 1* Iron Man to 50. That ate up all my remaining iso. Left me with 30. Not 30k, just 30. By only playing the DDQ, I'm back up over 46k, and I've only been playing again for a little over a week. 

I opened all the tokens I received from you guys upon my return, and they yielded nothing. Since then, I haven't opened a single one, so there's all that iso sitting there, too.

I'll start back in the PvX scene once the new season starts. It's the perfect game to play while putting my youngest to sleep, since the Vita and 3DS require 1 too many hands while holding a child, because, let's be honest - as far as free games go, I'd rather spend an hour playing Rogue Legacy than an MPQ PvP.

EDIT: Oh yeah. You guys should watch Wheel of Fortune on Wednesday. I'll be the tall guy in the blue position. Wonder if anyone else on CAG has ever appeared on the show.

bread's done
Back