Marvel VS Capcom 2 for Playstation 2 only 479.99!!!!

Yeah Ive noticed the other day all of amazons prices for "rare" games have gone SKY HIGH. Just search a few ps1 rpgs to see what mean.

That's sold by a typical overpriced third party vendor, NOT amazon. Same with any ridiculously priced PS1 RPGs you may have found.

The shipping on this one is just fulfilled by amazon. And yes, this belongs in the video game discussion thread...

[quote name='jessejohanna']In for 10! I didn't really need that car that bad.

What are they thinking anyway?[/QUOTE]
Damn it, now they only have one left D:

[quote name='juden66']Yeah Ive noticed the other day all of amazons prices for "rare" games have gone SKY HIGH. Just search a few ps1 rpgs to see what mean.[/QUOTE]

It's just third party sellers hoping to cash in for the holidays...hoping idiot soccer moms and screaming brats just MUST have that special rare game, and will foolishly pay any price.

[quote name='karkyco']It's just third party sellers hoping to cash in for the holidays...hoping idiot soccer moms and screaming brats just MUST have that special rare game, and will foolishly pay any price.[/QUOTE]

The worst thing about it is they will most likely sell a copy or two of some of said games.

Mine copy is 1st print with sony sealed sticker. IT may go up $900+ or more. 2nd print is from GQD is not worth the collection ;)

I somewhat respect the OP's attempt at humor, but this is an odd game to choose--a sealed copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2 is one of the absolute rarest PS2 games ever published in North America (and perhaps ~the~ rarest). Sealed copies have sold for $400+ on several occasions in the past year or two on Ebay.

Why would you want MvC2 on PS2 when it's for dreamcast :D

wampa8jedi: DAMN, that's insane, I never would've expected it to be that rare...

[quote name='Masterkyo']Mine copy is 1st print with sony sealed sticker. IT may go up $900+ or more. 2nd print is from GQD is not worth the collection ;)[/QUOTE]

Since when was there a 2nd print of this game without the Sony seal? Not that I recall. Anything without the Sony sticker is probably a reseal.

bread's done
Back