Marvel vs Capcom 2 TE Limited Stick Pre-order

In general, an official Capcom announcement follows long after an ESRB leak (Remember Mega Man 9?) and/or some idiot retailer posting the item months prior. What do you want, an leaked magazine scan?

Don't wait for E3 - get excited now!

I owned both the Dreamcast and Xbox versions of the game. i'm not a hardcore player or anything, but I didn't notice any difference between them.

Can't wait to see this game on XBLA.

[quote name='movieman2742']As mentioned earlier, I would sell it soon too! I saw one last year on ebay sell for almost $500.00![/QUOTE]

Yeah but the question is where is the value going to go if the game is readily available via download? It's not like more sealed copies are suddenly going to appear, and it is just about the rarest game on the PS2. I'm genuinely baffled...

[quote name='batmundo']It looks the link is bad, here's the actual one:

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX 360/HARD...s Capcom Tournament Edition Arcade Stick.html

Man, I love the game and totally would not hesitate on picking up a stick, IF they would just make them cross platform dammit! As it stands, I'll probably end up just getting an x-arcade later on instead, since it can be used on any supported console with the purchase of the right adapter. Now all I'm waiting for is them to procure a 360 adapter...then I would use it for 360, PS3, and the good 'ol DC!
[/quote]

I don't know much about the X-Arcade stick, but I wonder if it is going to get a 360 adapter (since they'll have to pay MS a licensing fee and comply with MS' standards and quality control, unlike with the other systems).

i play this on dreamcast till this day ,, i have a regular copy and i copied it (woah i actually made a legal copy seeing i own the game, wild) but could only play my g/f or people who don't really play it. I need this to come out on xboxlive or PSnetwork so I could use my hori and get destroyed by good players online!

[quote name='confoosious']I finally popped MvC2 in my 360 and it looks like complete crap. Hopefully they'll issue a patch.[/quote]

But if it's really coming out for Live why would they do that? Then you wouldn't have to buy it again, silly. :D

[quote name='Frogurt.man']Shady website is shady.[/quote]

Shopto.net is a perfectly legit site, but it's UK based so it doesn't really apply in the states. If you notice everything is listed in pounds, not dollars. I have plenty of friends in the UK that buy from that site.

That doesn't mean the stick is legit though, I'm just saying the site is legit.

[quote name='confoosious']I finally popped MvC2 in my 360 and it looks like complete crap. Hopefully they'll issue a patch.[/QUOTE]

IIRC, MS said they're done with backwards-compatibility updates. I doubt this new release of the game will look that much better. It's hard to upscale sprites without having a muddy look. I shudder to think how bad Morgan's continually recycled sprites from the early 90's will look in HD.

I have a feeling MvC 2 HD will be mentioned either at E3 or Tokyo Game Show this year. This would be perfect for Capcom, there has not been this much interest in 2D fighters in almost a decade. We have had 5 good 2D fighters releasing/released in a year, SF2THD, TatsuavCapcom, SF4, KOF Orochi,and KOF12. Also with Marvel Comics under new leadership (w/sucess) they can work out the license disputes and get MvC 2 on PSN/XBL, it means more money for both companies. A MvC 2 HD would be the #1 download on PSN/XBL for many months. A cash cow for both companies just sitting there on a hard drive w/all the work completed 10 years ago.

[quote name='mrrepoman']I have a feeling MvC 2 HD will be mentioned either at E3 or Tokyo Game Show this year. This would be perfect for Capcom, there has not been this much interest in 2D fighters in almost a decade. We have had 5 good 2D fighters releasing/released in a year, SF2THD, TatsuavCapcom, SF4, KOF Orochi,and KOF12. Also with Marvel Comics under new leadership (w/sucess) they can work out the license disputes and get MvC 2 on PSN/XBL, it means more money for both companies. A MvC 2 HD would be the #1 download on PSN/XBL for many months. A cash cow for both companies just sitting there on a hard drive w/all the work completed 10 years ago.[/quote]

well looks like not a remake but a direct port on the arcade achievements have been detailed

Product no longer available on the website. I wonder if they posted that before they were supposed to? Spoiled the surprise that it might be announced at E3.

bread's done
Back