Marvel vs Capcom 3 Amazon Promo Code Thread.

I want a code please! Are these codes one time use only? if someone wants me to check if it can be used more than once you could send me the code to check and help this debt laden med student :D

Any 360 users want to PM me their *used* code so I can verify if it's reusable or not? If it works I won't pass it along to anyone else.

Also, if someone has an unused one I can trade Goozex points for it. Hit my PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people on Redit, Delighted, and SD have said that the codes are re-usable.

It was actually posted for a minute on Delighted but got deleted (stupid mod who did that).

So I think I'm just going to wait until someone spills the beans again.

I agree with the karma thing. I gave a couple of codes when Lara Croft was free. So...I'm in for a code if anyone has it!

PM for offer. I've got 2 $10 gamestop codes. Please note that they can't be combined on a single order or easily combined with other offers (often disables the code).

Of course, I'd take one for free, too. Just look at my avatar. I'm looking forward to MvC3. :)

I'll take a code, PM me and we'll work something out, don't want to offer something no one wants and miss a chance...

I read on another forum that the 50% off works on multiple copies of the game. Anyone with the code want to order an extra copy for me and Ill pay you for the game + shipping it to me?

I'm not sure how it works with the $10 promo credit. I know they are tied to the account that orders it but idk if you would get two. If you do get two maybe I can pay you 5 bucks less :)

Pm me if interested. Please and thank you!

Edit: I now have an amazon code that will get you a 6-month subscription to Rolling stones for $1! I'll trade that for a code

OK, I know I asked for a code once before, but now I actually have something to trade...

I turned on my Wii for the first time in MONTHS and realized I had 1400 Nintendo Points. I can't gift you the points, but I can gift any game or games up to that 1400 Point value. I'm not going to be using them, so if there's a great VC or WiiWare game(s) you want, I can gift it to you in exchange for a MvC3 Preorder code. PM me your suggestions (and the partial process, since I've never done this before) and we can work this out. Thanks!

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']A lot of people on Redit, Delighted, and SD have said that the codes are re-usable.

It was actually posted for a minute on Delighted but got deleted (stupid mod who did that).

So I think I'm just going to wait until someone spills the beans again.[/QUOTE]

Anyone got a used one to let us test it...?

Anyone wanna trade me their code? I have 300 Microsoft points and a Halo Reach helmet code to offer. Possibly paypal too. Just PM me.

Well uh. I have a sealed black labeled copy of Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles to someone that could trade me.. I hope?

[quote name='Cheapskate']Anyone got a used one to let us test it...?[/QUOTE]

a new one seems too much to ask for but this seems about right-

in for asking for a used one so i could hopefuly get a copy

I have a code for 50% off. Its for xbox 360.
Ill trade it for an older 360 game. Maybe an old FIFA title?
Make an offer...

*EDIT* In negotiations, didn't realize what I would be starting (volume wise) as far as the invitation to PM me goes. Guess I underestimated the power of MvC, how foolish of me. Hopefully I'll figure something out with the ones I have, thanks. *EDIT*

I just checked my email for the code, so I have one that I can potentially trade for as well. I suck at fighting games, so the game would just be a wasted purchase for me since I'll probably get pwned a few times online and wish I had used the cash on something else. :bomb:

So, if anyone interested in the code wants to PM me with an offer/trade, feel free. I'll edit post once I've accepted something...or not. :cool:

If by some chance someone with a code doesn't want MvC3, doesn't drink Dr. Pepper, and wants some EA cap codes...I can give you multiple EA codes for one MvC3 code (I drink a lot of Dr. Pepper). ;-)

[quote name='Cody2010']I have a code for 50% off. Its for xbox 360.
Ill trade it for an older 360 game. Maybe an old FIFA title?
Make an offer...[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you (or anyone else) a brand new copy of LEGO: Batman The Videogame & Pure for the code! PM me if interested. =D Click Here for pic of said item.

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']A lot of people on Redit, Delighted, and SD have said that the codes are re-usable.

So I think I'm just going to wait until someone spills the beans again.[/QUOTE]

Any confirmation on this yet? If so, how about someone posting a used code?

[quote name='xboxliveperson']I gave my code to someone yesterday who used it and when I went to test to see if they were re-usable, I found out that they weren't. Sorry guys.[/QUOTE]It didn't work for me either. I tried reusing a code I received from a friend just now and the order did not work. Either Amazon caught the glitch or the codes were just unique in the first place.

I'm interested in one if anyone wants to CML for it or give me a price. Been looking forward to Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 since the announcement and this would be a great deal on it. :D

I'd love one of these codes as wel but I dont have much to offer, what I can find right now is a Gears 2 flashback code, a code for Sherlock Holmes avatar outfit (Male and Female), a code for a Beatles Rock Band avatar shirt (Female only), and a bunch of caps for My Coke Rewards....so im not really sure if anybody wants any of that but if you do feel free to send a message and I'll try looking around for anything else I have.

i have a code, just send me a PM. ill atleast want $15 for it(youll end up saving $15 off the game) since i could buy the game then sell it on ebay and profit $20-30

bread's done
Back