Marvel vs Capcom 3 Amazon Promo Code Thread.

Last guy got banned on this site. I have 1 slot open for Collectors Edition Xbox only for $45 shipped hopefully on release date. To reduce the price I am looking for Assassins Creed Brotherhood Harlequin and or The Officer codes. If your willing to pay that, then shoot me a PM 1 spot left the other 2 already sent me payment but awaiting 1 more person to send order through. Will explain further to people who PM, and respond first to people with AC Brotherhood DLC codes for a reduced price!

can anyone tell me exactly how this thread works please? is it only for Xbox 360 versions of MvC3? i want to buy this game for my newphews, and if I could get some money off that'd be great (i'll buy it either way though, they keep asking about it lol).

If anyone has a code to trade I have a humble indie bundle 2 gift code, Inception digital copy code, and a goozex account with like 1600 points on it. PM if interested.

Got Inception digital copy, Humble bundle #1 steam redeem code and misc PSN dlc. PM me for a trade.

Offipic, these 50% codes are only for 360 ver.?

Also got $15 off PS3/360 game on EA store coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
any one have an extra copy/ or open spot for --xbox or ps3-limited would be preferred but if not no worries--just let me know the price.

I am in search of a code. i dont have much to offer except my gratitude for helping a CAG and what is listed below:
- $5 amazon credit code
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The world movie digital download
- Banshee Avatar code x 5 (for your friends as well)
- indie humble bundle #1 steam code
- burnout paradise PC key
- RB2 20 free song code

I have 2 codes for dead space ignition and hacker suit for dead space 2, and a coupon for 10 off on any pre owned game on gamestop (a value of 30 bucks total) i give the 2 codes and coupon for a coupon of marvel vs capcom 3.
add me on xbox 360 AngelGel

I'm considering entertaining offers for the 2 remaining slots in my order for a standard XB360 copy of MvC3, which I was planning on placing today or tomorrow. I'd be interested in receiving Amazon gift cards to pay for the other two slots (I wouldn't be able to accept PayPal payments as they wouldn't transfer to my bank in time for the order).

Anyone interested?

[quote name='eugaet']I'm considering entertaining offers for the 2 remaining slots in my order for a standard XB360 copy of MvC3, which I was planning on placing today or tomorrow. I'd be interested in receiving Amazon gift cards to pay for the other two slots (I wouldn't be able to accept PayPal payments as they wouldn't transfer to my bank in time for the order).

Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

PM sent

I still have an XBOX 360 code available.

Looking for equivalent PS3 code, Amazon GCs, or MS Points. Just PM me your offer and I'll let you know, okay? :)

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Willing to offer $10 via PayPal or AZ GC for a 360 code. Thanks[/QUOTE]Kind of a dick move, WhatsYoFlava...asking how much for a slot to find out how much the code may be worth and then posting here. Meanwhile, I've been waiting for a reply. Damn CAG newbies.

Anyway, I'll be placing the order in an hour or so. However, I cannot get release day delivery anymore.

[quote name='eugaet']Kind of a dick move, WhatsYoFlava...asking how much for a slot to find out how much the code may be worth and then posting here. Meanwhile, I've been waiting for a reply. Damn CAG newbies.

Anyway, I'll be placing the order in an hour or so. However, I cannot get release day delivery anymore.[/QUOTE]Sorry dude. I realized I need 2 copies. I have $80 AZ credit applied to my account and rather just place my own order and use my credit to pay for it. Otherwise I would've taken your slot

BTW, it's not hard to see what these promo codes are worth judging by the offers on the previous pages...

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Sorry dude. I realized I need 2 copies. I have $80 AZ credit applied to my account and rather just place my own order and use my credit to pay for it. Otherwise I would've taken your slot

BTW, it's not hard to see what these promo codes are worth judging by the offers on the previous pages...[/QUOTE]OK, I can understand that, I have credit on my account as well.

And yeah, I went back through the thread to see what people were offering myself before posting about my order.

FWIW, I think the codes are good until April, so if you do find a code, you should be good. I'm assuming tonight is the last night to get the $10 preorder bonus, though.

OK, as of 30 minutes ago, the 3rd slot actually didn't go to waste. Turns out I'll have a spare standard edition MvC3 XB360 copy arriving from Amazon on the 18th that I paid $30 for. Anyone interested? Otherwise, I'll be refusing delivery and sending it back to Amazon.

May not be exactly the correct thread to post to, but it's related to the 50% off promo.

I should state that the CAG who purchased a slot when I placed the order payed $40 for their MvC3 standard XB360 copy, so I would have to ask $40 shipped to be fair, especially since I would now be paying shipping to get it to you.

Game is no longer available, thanks.

bread's done
Back