Marvel vs Capcom

webster

CAGiversary!
My local EB had a few copies of Marvel Vs Capcom 2
for 39.99 not a deal just a hard to find Game.
so if you want it just go and check out EB B and M .
They just might have it in store

I sold the one copy (for Xbox) that I bought for $5 at CC for $55 on ebay (plus $5 shipping) . . . which paid for 9 of the games I kept from the sale!

are you kidding? i can't find this game anywhere, let alone one for $5. i think i recalled the last time it was posted on CC. the fleabaggers sold it out in 5 seconds i think.

I thougth it went for 54.99 on EB's website? Did they change the price? I recently got one from my friend and this game is definitely worth $50. I love it.

It my area its really easy to find. Four of my EB's have a few copies of both the Xbox and PS2 versions, but no DC versions.

I love MvC 2. I got it on the DC for $20 and it was worth every penny. It's pretty much all I play on the DC.

I don't know if it's worth $40 though on the other platforms since from what I've heard the DC is the best version.

the DC version looks bad when using the VGA output but it's ok in s-video mode

but from what i've heard, the xbox and ps2 versions look awful regardless of how you have it hooked up

the character sprites are totally pixelated on the xbox and ps2, kind of like what you see on the vga out from the DC

sad that one of the better fighting games couldn't get better treatment

Good luck to people who are trying to get this. I got it cheap for Dreamcast and I never looked back. I've spent too much time playing this game.

I got Marvel vs. Capcom 2 new for the DC when it first came out. I paid $52.99. One of the few times I ever paid more than 50 for a game. Worth every penny.

[quote name='el bobo']nachzeher, what FE character is that?[/quote]

It's Prince Ephraim, one of the two main characters for the Fire Emblem: Seima No Kouseki, just released in Japan less than a month ago.

I have one of these sealed for Xbox. I don't really like fighters, so I was thinking about Ebaying it. What woudl you guys say is the median range for one of these. $50? I was considering keeping it, but, eh, not really my thing.

The XB version is actually the best. The game emulates the arcade perfectly, the on-screen characters are bigger and the resolution is higher.

I've owned all three versions and the XB version is slightly better with the DC a close second and the PS2 version a very distant third.

For whatever reason, there appears to be a widespread myth that the XB version looks bad. That simply is not the case.

[quote name='Grammaton-Cleric']The XB version is actually the best. The game emulates the arcade perfectly, the on-screen characters are bigger and the resolution is higher.

I've owned all three versions and the XB version is slightly better with the DC a close second and the PS2 version a very distant third.

For whatever reason, there appears to be a widespread myth that the XB version looks bad. That simply is not the case.[/quote]

got the XB version as well and its flawless compared to the others. hard to find at a decent price but totally worth it

bread's done
Back