MasaTFC & Super Friends Xmas Lowball Bash is Over!!! OP is updated!

[quote name='Barney']24. Metal Gear Solid- $2-Barney
22. ATV Offroad Fury 4- $1 - Barney
58. Psychonauts A - $1-barney[/QUOTE]
already has a bid on it barney by chronik

[quote name='dodgeme']Lost Planet 2 - $4

Gotta keep bidding these PS3 games. Just bought one on BF and gotta get some more games.[/QUOTE]
Got 6 of mine so far lol. Make a nice quick (permanent rather then ps+) collection.

[quote name='dodgeme']Lost Planet 2 - $4

Gotta keep bidding these PS3 games. Just bought one on BF and gotta get some more games.[/QUOTE]
Lost Planet 2 is not a bad place to start :). It's a really great game.

[quote name='dodgeme']-snip-

Same Here got a few cheap on BF as well
Max Payne 3, Dead Island goty, and Yakuza 4 for 9, 8 or 9, and 5 respectively need more cheap games :p

[quote name='Kovorkian']Same Here got a few cheap on BF as well
Max Payne 3, Dead Island goty, and Yakuza 4 for 9, 8 or 9, and 5 respectively need more cheap games :p[/QUOTE]

Still need to play all those games. bought dead island day 1 but I enjoyed it single player and wouldn't mind playing the dlc (especially for 8 bucks for the full package)

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Still need to play all those games. bought dead island day 1 but I enjoyed it single player and wouldn't mind playing the dlc (especially for 8 bucks for the full package)[/QUOTE]

yeah, stopped by the local best buy saturday picked that up along with the LBP move bundle

Just wanted to thank Noel and Panda as well for keeping track of all the updates, and also to Masa for hosting this shindig! I can only check CAG once or twice during the day, so thia group is really, really helpful.

And I that note, WE NEED MORE BIDS! (over 9000 would be nice! :D)

[quote name='Kovorkian']yeah, stopped by the local best buy saturday picked that up along with the LBP move bundle[/QUOTE]
I've had my move since last christmas and it hasn't got much play time. I loved it with light gun games but other then that I only have really wanted to play Sorcery. FPS's with it just turns my head around. But, damn does it feel good in your hands (that's what she said)

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Just wanted to thank Noel and Panda as well for keeping track of all the updates, and also to Masa for hosting this shindig! I can only check CAG once or twice during the day, so thia group is really, really helpful.

And I that note, WE NEED MORE BIDS! (over 9000 would be nice! :D)[/QUOTE]

Np storm. And yes, bids are the bomb. I'd be happy with 8548 though.

i really don't like giving rating on conditions because everyone has there own opinion on condition, but if i had to say it would B - or C
BTW -- BRink and Front mission evolved are practically brand new.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 update? I came home from the bar early for this?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

just kidding people. Updated to #216, hopefully more bids come over the weekend!

[quote name='MasaTFC']1 update? I came home from the bar early for this?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

just kidding people. Updated to #216, hopefully more bids come over the weekend![/QUOTE]

we saved you money

37. :ps3: Batman: Arkham Asylum A $4
41. :ps3: Dead Space B $4
42. :ps3: Fallout: New Vegas A $4
45. :ps3: Grand Theft Auto 4 (GH) A $3
48. :ps3: Killzone 3 A $6

PS: If you add PS3 games, I'll bid some more. I'm mainly interested in building my collection.

[quote name='Kovorkian']we saved you money[/QUOTE]

aye, but my friend picked up the tab!!!!:cool:

updated to #220

rosterking, make sure you add your name at the end of the bid ( I gotcha this time though). You could bid on my PS3 games, there are only two of them!

152. :ps3:/:360: Dark Souls CE (no game, no slipcover) - B - $5

153. :pc: [Steelbook] Diablo 3 FutureShop Exclusive (Steelbook ONLY w/ manual + notepad, no game disks or key) - A - $10

152. :ps3:/:360: Dark Souls CE (no game, no slipcover) - B - $5 twztid13

153. :pc: [Steelbook] Diablo 3 FutureShop Exclusive (Steelbook ONLY w/ manual + notepad, no game disks or key) - A - $10 twztid13

82. Wolfenstein [A] $2 Attikus
152. :ps3:/:360: Dark Souls CE (no game, no slipcover) - B $1 Attikus
182. Set of Video Game Comics:(free shipping if won with another PAID shipping item)-These are all One-Shot issues from what storm has said! Please PM him if you have a question concerning these comics!
- Assassin's Creed: The Fall Comic (Issue #1 GameStop Exclusive) - S
- Batman: Arkham City Comic (Issue #1 from B:AC CE) - B some minor tape damage to the back cover
- inFamous 2 Comic (Issue #1 from inFamous 2 CE) - S
- Rage Comic
(Issue #1) - A
$4 Attikus
197. Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 CE - S small/medium rip in plastic seal center spine $2 Attikus

I already have previous bids for item 82 and 197, but added 2 more to the list, just trying to keep all my bids in the same posts.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']your bid was on the game not the guide, if you want u can bid on the guide too.
Reference back to post # 172.[/QUOTE]

Noel. Stoic had a bid on the guide from the beginning of 1$ and ThunderChunky62 had a bid on the game for 1$. the post that was referred to was the result of us telling stoic he had to change his bid, when in reality he didn't, see post #134-144ish.

So the bids need to be fixed as

163. :ps3: Far Cry 2 - B+ $1 ThunderChunky62
232. Far Cry 2 - S $1 Stoic Person Eater

I'll send this message to Mafsa for tonights update as well!

Also, Stoic, sorry for the issues. If you'd rather withdraw your bids I'm sure that would be okay with the group (we don't want you to feel like you can't trust us), but I promise I'll do everything in my power to get everything straight and keep this thing moving forward smoothly if you'd like to keep participating.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Noel. Stoic had a bid on the guide from the beginning of 1$ and ThunderChunky62 had a bid on the game for 1$. the post that was referred to was the result of us telling stoic he had to change his bid, when in reality he didn't, see post #134-144ish.

So the bids need to be fixed as

163. :ps3: Far Cry 2 - B+ $1 ThunderChunky62
232. Far Cry 2 - S $1 Stoic Person Eater

I'll send this message to Mafsa for tonights update as well!

Also, Stoic, sorry for the issues. If you'd rather withdraw your bids I'm sure that would be okay with the group (we don't want you to feel like you can't trust us), but I promise I'll do everything in my power to get everything straight and keep this thing moving forward smoothly if you'd like to keep participating.[/QUOTE]

Updated to post #230- Fixed fucked up bids that were my fault

Sorry Stoic, it was my bad at I will take the blame. If you feel like you should retract your bids, I understand. Fixing it right now...

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Hell no, I want that guide. It was just a misunderstanding caused by ThunderChunky getting his BH all clenched up.

In fact,
232. Far Cry 2 Guide - $2[/QUOTE]

lmao, don't mince any words now;)

I will update that bid....NOW!

Updated to #232!

[quote name='NoelVermillion']You know what, i want that guide. I still need to find bunch of briefcases still.

232. Far Cry 2 Guide - $3 Noelvermilllion[/QUOTE]
Good luck. $7.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Good luck. $7.[/QUOTE]

Hey-hey-hey....Bid right or your going to confuse use all.

===

232. Far Cry 2 -Guide - $8 NoelVermillion

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Hey-hey-hey....Bid right or your going to confuse use all.

===

Far Cry 2 -Guide - $8 NoelVermillion[/QUOTE]

Ita funny cuz then you bid wrong

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Hey-hey-hey....Bid right or your going to confuse use all.

===

Far Cry 2 -Guide - $8 NoelVermillion[/QUOTE]

Where is your #, pal?

Also, is this guide made of gold?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Where is your #, pal?

Also, is this guide made of gold?[/QUOTE]

It has a 5 dollar bill stuck in every page. False story.
Its like a treasure map showing u to briefcases full of diamonds what else could yo want?

[quote name='thefurrypanda']176. :ps3: Rage (Anarchy Edition + Wasteland Sewer Missions)
does the game come with this?[/QUOTE]

No, that section is all DLC only.

In fact, I just noticed an error: item 173 doesn't actually exist (it's supposed to be part of the section title).

Also, the Witcher 2 dlc + paper craft items are missing an item number; perhaps number 173 can be used for that.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']No, that section is all DLC only.

In fact, I just noticed an error: item 173 doesn't actually exist (it's supposed to be part of the section title).

Also, the Witcher 2 dlc + paper craft items are missing an item number; perhaps number 173 can be used for that.[/QUOTE]

updated to #245

Fixed the PS3 DLC mistake ( I am blind I guess). And the Witcher thing is now 173. Out of order? you betcha!:drool:

so storm, does the Chrono Cross game work with those scratches in the 1st disc?

bread's done
Back