MasaTFC & Super Friends Xmas Lowball Bash is Over!!! OP is updated!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Well prmtyme won't be bidding anymore, whoops.

(Hmmmm, that would be a good way to eliminate my competition.......muahhahaha)[/QUOTE]

lmao I just PM'd Panda about what that meant.

I will be adjusting all bids by him back to the last highest bidder (thanx pooky)

Updated to post #298

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pookymeister']Well prmtyme won't be bidding anymore, whoops.

(Hmmmm, that would be a good way to eliminate my competition.......muahhahaha)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MasaTFC']lmao I just PM'd Panda about what that meant.

I will be adjusting all bids by him back to the last highest bidder (thanx pooky)[/QUOTE]

What was the story about this? I think he had quite a number of bids on my items...

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']What was the story about this? I think he had quite a number of bids on my items...[/QUOTE]

just 3 on your list. apparently some other "newbie" picked up 2 of them so you aren't out much!

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Mr deals (prymtyme) whats with the silenced.[/QUOTE]

Don't want to talk about it trying to survive till this is over lol

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Itd be noce if u could pm anyone who youve bidded on thier items and let us know so we can decide wether we can trust youre bids...just sayin[/QUOTE]

s0m0ne iz typin on deir phon in clas:lol:

just so you know mrdeals, you pay before we ship

[quote name='MasaTFC']s0m0ne iz typin on deir phon in clas:lol:

just so you know mrdeals, you pay before we ship[/QUOTE]

Understood through PayPal right?

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Itd be noce if u could pm anyone who youve bidded on thier items and let us know so we can decide wether we can trust youre bids...just sayin[/QUOTE]

I took all but the epic Mickey ce

[quote name='Mr Deals']Understood through PayPal right?[/QUOTE]

check each sellers list to see, it is at the top of their list and varies (I think everyone accepts that though)

[quote name='MasaTFC']check each sellers list to see, it is at the top of their list and varies (I think everyone accepts that though)[/QUOTE]

Okay will you guys be pming us the total or we have to do that?

Sorry Masa, you need to change them all back now. :cry:

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']What was the story about this? I think he had quite a number of bids on my items...[/QUOTE]

I had to delete a bunch of inappropriate posts which got him the silence, then since he came back with a dupe account to circumvent that.....

[quote name='Pookymeister']Sorry Masa, you need to change them all back now. :cry:

I had to delete a bunch of inappropriate posts which got him the silence, then since he came back with a dupe account to circumvent that.....[/QUOTE]

HA! I didn't change them to mrdeals bids because my spidey sense was-a-tinglin' ! And here I was worried I just had to pee...

thanks pooky, lay down the banhammer!:applause:

now if some of my items could make it into double digit bids, I could start showing interest in some of these other games here...

Wait...didn't I bid on a lot of this stuff? Just checked the OP and my bids are missing for some items. I swore I posted...

75. Viking:Battle for Asgard [B or C] - $1 Blade
76. The Elder Scroll IV - Oblivion [C] - $1 Blade
93. Witch Blade - Takeru - Vol.1 - $1 Blade
94. Witch Blade - Takeru - Vol.2 - $1 Blade

[quote name='TommyLove']Sorry for the double post, but does adding the
243. Harvest Moon: Hero of Leafy Valley +1 dollar to whomever previous bid counts?
It takes a long time to load up the first page for me to see whoever is bidding and I can imagine how crazy it'll be during the last 5 minutes.
Thanks![/QUOTE]
also u might wanna pm this guy from a few pages back. I'd be fine with it...

[quote name='Blade']Wait...didn't I bid on a lot of this stuff? Just checked the OP and my bids are missing for some items. I swore I posted...

94. Witch Blade - Takeru - Vol.2 - $1 Blade[/QUOTE]

I don't think ya did, but I will add them now for ya. sorry if I messed up dood.

And Panda, I did PM him the other day. He is good, just wants to snipe some bids at the end!

Updated to post #312!!!!!

sounds cool. also, I remember blades bids but cant find the post lol
edit: looked through his posts and couldnt find it either. maybe were both going nuts.

151. :360: [Steelbook] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Steelbook ONLY, no game or manual) - A-/B+ $1 Strizay

143. :br: [Steelbook] Resident Evil: Extinction - A- $1 Strizay

YES!!!! My closet will be cleared out very soon. I can't stand being so full with stuff other than clothing.

---

You have to look classy when your killing people.
hitman_absolution_gif_by_dimabig-d4lt8ae.gif

tumblr_m548droo7r1rpwqk9o3_250.gif

the nuns started first, okay.

[quote name='Blade']Wait...didn't I bid on a lot of this stuff? Just checked the OP and my bids are missing for some items. I swore I posted...

94. Witch Blade - Takeru - Vol.2 - $1 Blade[/QUOTE]
i remember seeing someone bid on the oblivion so i don't think you're going crazy...or maybe we both are :lol:

8. Devil May Cry 4 S $3 sm04as
15. Resident Evil Make your controller into a gun attachment thing S $2 sm04as
21. Secret Agent Clank- S - $2 sm04as
28. Adventure Island (with manual) A $2 sm04as
33. Etrian Odyssey Art Book A $3 sm04as
57. .hack Mutation A $11 sm04as
58. Psychonauts A $3 sm04as
59. Killer 7 A $3 sm04as
60. Final Fantasy VII 7 (Black label w/o manual) B $11 sm04as
63. Nightmare Creatures (Cart Only) A $2 sm04as
109. Dragonball Z Journeys (sealed Target promotional disc with the last episode of DBZ, first episode of Dragonball GT, Yu Yu Hakusho preview, and trailers) S $2 sm04as
114. NBA 10 The Inside (PSP) S $1 sm04as
115. Invizimals (PSP) S $1 sm04as

i've been outbid on a couple of stuff... taking my kindness for weakness... no! not again... i shall come back 76 deep and slaughter those who oppose me.

24. Metal Gear Solid (GH Edition) A $3 dickybeans
55. :ps2: Dark Cloud 2 A $13 dickybeans
57. :ps2: .hack Mutation A $11 dickybeans
58. :ps2: Psychonauts A $4 dickybeans
69. Pokemon XD - Gale Of Darkness (Complete) $6 dickybeans
207. Assassin's Creed - A $2 dickybeans
211. Batman: Arkham Asylum - S $3
dickybeans
214. Borderlands - S $3 dickybeans
260. Nier - A $6 dickybeans
267. Resonance of Fate - A $6 dickybeans
278. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - B $4 dickybeans
281. White Knight Chronicles - A $3 dickybeans

151. [Steelbook] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Steelbook ONLY, no game or manual) - A-/B+ - $2 Lemstar
195. Halo: Reach CE (sealed) - S $6 Lemstar
208. Assassin's Creed 2 - S $2 Lemstar
209. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - A $3 Lemstar
210. Assassin's Creed Revelations - S $3 Lemstar
236. Final Fantasy XIII - A $3 Lemstar

Is there any way I can retract my bid on Grand Theft Auto IV panda. :3
Everyone outbid me and the shipping would kill it for that item...

[quote name='Rosterking']Is there any way I can retract my bid on Grand Theft Auto IV panda. :3
Everyone outbid me and the shipping would kill it for that item...[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't mind if whomever bid before you still wanted to honor their bid (because you bid higher they might not want the item anymore or might have put that two dollars into something else in the mean time) if they don't then I feel like I'd have to hold you to your bid (I don't wanna be a dick but its a matter of a dollar or two extra shipping and I'm sure I could find some way to make that up for you)

[quote name='thefurrypanda']I wouldn't mind if whomever bid before you still wanted to honor their bid (because you bid higher they might not want the item anymore or might have put that two dollars into something else in the mean time) if they don't then I feel like I'd have to hold you to your bid (I don't wanna be a dick but its a matter of a dollar or two extra shipping and I'm sure I could find some way to make that up for you)[/QUOTE]

panda, if you have time to go back and check on who bid before him let me know the outcome. If not, I will try to get a look at it in a bit here (long space between clients today).

OP updated to post #332.... Keep the bids coming!

there will be one more OP update at around 9 tonight before the real madness begins!

52. Modnation Racers A -> $4 - Atlas_1914

98. Marvel One-Shot -Bundle -> $1 - Atlas_1914

147. Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, The (BBV Case) -> $1 - Atlas_1914

230. Fallout 3 GOTY - B -> $3 - Atlas_1914

239. God of War 3 - S -> $1 - Atlas_1914

256. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots PiggyBack - S -> $3 - Atlas_1914

[quote name='MasaTFC']
there will be one more OP update at around 9 tonight before the real madness begins![/QUOTE]

So are we anticipating this will end sometime between 12-1AM EST like you mentioned before?

12-1 EST barney; Pooky, you hit it on the head

I got to watch Sons of Anarchy (2 hour Season Finale) and then I will give a little extra time for the west coast CAGs to get the last bids in.

Believe me, you aren't the only one who doesn't want to fall alseep lol

2. Final Fantasy XIII-2 S $7 Fergywan
79. Front Mision - Evolve[A] $2 Fergywan
82. Wolfenstein [A] $3 Fergywan
83. Crack Down 2[C] $2 Fergywan
189. Mass Effect 3 N7 Wallet - A Interior $2 Fergywan
197. Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 CE - S $3 Fergywan
202. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (spiral)- S $3 Fergywan
211. Batman: Arkham Asylum - S $4 Fergywan
217. Crackdown 2 - S $2 Fergywan
219. Darksiders - A $2 Fergywan
226. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - A $2 Fergywan