Mass Effect 3 Facebook contest

They can't all be like the Uncharted 3 Facebook contest. I personally won't be doing every mission myself, but I do think it is a really creative contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a 502 bad gateway error. Great I can't even load the page. And I'm the one who posted about the contest. I will not be pleased if I can't get the prop.

They were supposed to provide a link for it. From the looks of it they are getting slammed with traffic and the servers can't keep up. Who knows, but it is likely that all codes are gone now and the contest is going to be garbage the entire time with the servers crashing. That will suck.

[quote name='dungonmaster316']i have the prop already im juss wanting the dlc you can get, or the avatar tshirt[/QUOTE]

How'd you get the prop already? The shirt and prop are the only things I really care about.

[quote name='Tailswisher']How'd you get the prop already? The shirt and prop are the only things I really care about.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't know about dungeon master but I got one from a guy from bioware on twitter, it orginally was form pax2011 I think

[quote name='garrett007']Well I don't know about dungeon master but I got one from a guy from bioware on twitter, it orginally was form pax2011 I think[/QUOTE]

I picked mine up at PAX Prime... but they got handed out at pretty much all the big events last year.

[quote name='COLDblood']I picked mine up at PAX Prime... but they got handed out at pretty much all the big events last year.[/QUOTE]

I know I shouldn't be asking in this thread, but I feel I have to now... Does anyone have an extra code I could get? Mass Effect has become one of my all time favorite games and I'd love to get a piece of it. ^^

get to the mass effect facebook page ladies and gentlemen. i just found my normandy avatar code on the page under mission 1. woo hoo!!

[quote name='pandiosity']get to the mass effect facebook page ladies and gentlemen. i just found my normandy avatar code on the page under mission 1. woo hoo!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up I just got mine as well.

[quote name='slowdive21']I keep getting 'bad gateway' on facebook from it[/QUOTE]

Same thing here. I wonder if my entry even went through.
Didn't tell me.

[quote name='pandiosity']get to the mass effect facebook page ladies and gentlemen. i just found my normandy avatar code on the page under mission 1. woo hoo!![/QUOTE]

Thanks redeeming mine now!

[quote name='shadylane']How do you get the prop? I only see mission 2...[/QUOTE]

Do mission 2 and refresh the page, should show up after that.

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Same thing here. I wonder if my entry even went through.
Didn't tell me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm getting errors trying to load the app in IE and Opera now.

EDIT: For those having issues like I was... I believe it's due to accessing the app through the facebook bar.

http://www.facebook.com/xbox?sk=app_316882578351614

That direct app link should work.

And my pickup line for this week was DAT AS...ARI!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, facebook and twitter for this. Good thing I don't do either. I really wanted the avatar gear. Oh well. If anyone gets a some female stuff, I'd be happy to rid you of them.

bread's done
Back