Mass Effect 3 Facebook contest

[quote name='Blaster man']Where's my fucking Normandy prop damnit?[/QUOTE]

lol that's actually the first thing I won.

I must be forsaken by some almighty force because I can't win a demo code to save my life.
I've played that app 6 times now.

[quote name='Gram']I must be forsaken by some almighty force because I can't win a demo code to save my life.
I've played that app 6 times now.[/QUOTE]

On the same boat...I'm just trying to the get the armor prop

[quote name='shadylane']On the same boat...I'm just trying to the get the armor prop[/QUOTE]
same boat but now i cant even get the app to load

I got a Normandy prop code that I want to trade for an early access demo code. Send me a PM if you're interested! Gone. Thank you BurningHX!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ashsaber']The UK app is saying no codes left. I got an early access code, but I kinda wanted the avatar stuff too. Oh well![/QUOTE]

I just got an early access code right now, so there's still those.

[quote name='Foxhound141']Is there a trick to this? I tried it around 12 times with three different FB accounts. I just want the demo man... ; ([/QUOTE]
i have no idea. im on try 8 between 2 accounts. i really want the demo code and the mass effect shirt. i'll probably stop trying soon since the demo does come out on tuesday

I won another early access code, but when I try on my GF's account (won a code several hours ago) it says there are no more codes left.

I have two demo codes, will trade 1 for a Normandy prop. Send me a msg and its yours.

And code is gone, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this code:

XFJMM-9GJ7D-VF7GX-GRFW6-F2TRZ

And I don't have XBOX Live, so someone go ahead and snatch it up. Just let everyone know when you do please!

[quote name='johnnyntro']I have two demo codes, will trade 1 for a Normandy prop. Send me a msg and its yours.

And code is gone, thanks![/QUOTE]
I've got spare demo codes I'll offer that too

[quote name='D0ugie']I've got spare demo codes I'll offer that too[/QUOTE]

I'll take one off your hands...? Thanks!

Yikes, played quite frequently on mine and my girlfriend's account and of course, no dice. If anyone gets a spare demo code and/or Normandy prop, please shoot me a PM! I can swap you a Battlefield 3 Recon suit or something on the DLC list in my trade list.

I have tried matching up the ring with the pattern and nothing. Anyone who won, what did you do?

If anyone has extra code for demo or prop, I would appreciate it.

What are you guys talking about? When I click the link I get my normandy prop code and it still shows mission 2 and to come back next week for mission 3.

[quote name='slowdive21']What are you guys talking about? When I click the link I get my normandy prop code and it still shows mission 2 and to come back next week for mission 3.[/QUOTE]

If you read a page or two back there's a link to the UK Mass Effect 3 facebook page app, which allows you to play a decoding game to unlock demo codes and Normandy codes.

[quote name='markdigi']Apparently they have no codes left now? :([/QUOTE]

I haven't even been able to get the app to load. Must be under heavy trafflic load.

Looks like the app is truly broken. All I wanted was that sweet Normandy prop since I already get access to the beta through my BF3 game copy.

If anyone has an extra, I'd love to trade something for it. Maybe a couple green ski outfits or maybe some DLC or game stuff I may have. I really wanted that prop but things are looking down as of now..... :'(

Jesus, I've tried 6 times now, and no demo code. Been hearing rumblings that they're out of demo codes now, any truth to this? Anybody feeling generous enough to send me a ticket to the hottest show around?

I lost so many times it's not even funny. It comes out on Tuesday with BF3 right? It's not that big of a deal to me, though. Was gonna give my code to a buddy.

bread's done
Back