Mass Effect 3 Facebook contest

[quote name='Takemetamars']Jesus, I've tried 6 times now, and no demo code. Been hearing rumblings that they're out of demo codes now, any truth to this? Anybody feeling generous enough to send me a ticket to the hottest show around?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes the app says it's out of codes, but if you wait a bit it'll start working again.
Just keep trying. It took me quite a bit of tries to get one.

Jumped on a few minutes ago after waiting two hours to see that they have no codes left. Went on just then and its saying that I need to wait two hours again.

This is pissing me off why not just make the demo available instead of going through all these shenanigans. The purpose of a demo is to promote your game and they're making us jump through hurdles. How does one run out of codes? This is ridiculous.

Isn't the demo going to be available for everyone on the 14th? This was just to get people hyped up by being able to play it a few days early.

[quote name='tokyostomp']so anyone know if the demo unlocks stuff for kigdoms od amular or whatever. i mean i payed it and beat it but i dindt see any popups[/QUOTE]

I think it will once we're able to connect to EA's servers, which should be the case when it officially comes out on Tuesday.

I'm kind of bummed the codes are apparently gone for good now.
I was looking forward to taking further advantage of impatient people on ebay.

[quote name='City Hunter']no code left, now I can't even try this broken minigame.

I hate Bioware.[/QUOTE]

You realise Bioware probably didn't have anything to do with the code allocation and game design, right? Also lol hating them for running out of codes to a free demo that comes out tomorrow.

[quote name='Gram']I think it will once we're able to connect to EA's servers, which should be the case when it officially comes out on Tuesday.

I'm kind of bummed the codes are apparently gone for good now.
I was looking forward to taking further advantage of impatient people on ebay.[/QUOTE]

That's TOO funny I even looked into that also...I didn't see anything just normandy codes. Or is that what you meant?

[quote name='nessuper']sooo... when does mission 3 start[/QUOTE]
I JUST asked that same question on another thread:lol: Hopefully soon, can only use one demo code.

[quote name='Tailswisher']I'll trade you, Ness.[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot Tailswisher, :D Saved me. I'm good on gold till like 2015. Even my dummy accounts are gold. And i hate passing up a trade.

[quote name='nateeasy29']So does this demo release at midnight or do we have to wait till 6am or something??

I need Mass Effect ASAP.[/QUOTE]
It should be up about 5-6 AM (GMT -5) but it may not show up in the marketplace until 10 AM or so. That's been my experience with marketplace items at least.

[quote name='D0ugie']That's TOO funny I even looked into that also...I didn't see anything just normandy codes. Or is that what you meant?[/QUOTE]

I was talking about demo codes. Some people couldn't wait two days to play it. It makes me feel stupid for using the first one I got. My impatience cost me $25 too, in that manner.
As far as Normandy codes, they don't go for all that much on ebay at this point, so I figure I'll wait awhile. Same with the Cortana prop.

[quote name='Gram']I was talking about demo codes. Some people couldn't wait two days to play it. It makes me feel stupid for using the first one I got. My impatience cost me $25 too, in that manner.
As far as Normandy codes, they don't go for all that much on ebay at this point, so I figure I'll wait awhile. Same with the Cortana prop.[/QUOTE]

Too funny ,Yeah that's what I thought you meant. Normandys were only going for 12-15 dollars BIN. I didn't see any demos though cuz I had a few was thinking of throwing them on. I did get a cool BF3 recon suit for 1 and scored a normandy prop, so I'll get over it:D Ebay gotta love it.

Does anyone know what the prize for the second mission was?

I know it's too late, but the prize....

And I'm kind of satisfied I used my pre-release demo code. I could've sold it like I do with most other beta keys I win/receive, but to be honest, I hold the Mass Effect series above any other series that I've ever played. The demo was awesome regardless.

[quote name='Smart Aleck']Does anyone know what the prize for the second mission was?

I know it's too late, but the prize....

And I'm kind of satisfied I used my pre-release demo code. I could've sold it like I do with most other beta keys I win/receive, but to be honest, I hold the Mass Effect series above any other series that I've ever played. The demo was awesome regardless.[/QUOTE]

Funny enough the prize for Mission 2 was a pair of ME3 early access demo codes for 50 people. As far as I know no one on CAG got one from this. We all got ours from the UK ME3 Facebook app or elsewhere.

[quote name='slowdive21']When you complete mission 3 it fives you a link to download the demo.[/QUOTE]

but then you have a chance to unlock an avatar shirt...

i am confused. i got the demo early from expertzone. said no mp until the 17th. Demo that is out today is SP only?

got a email from ea saying early access to mp demo. no redeem code only a link to download the demo.

??????

Already got 2 PMs from people to get MP early access, though neither has actually entered the app yet.

Anyone else have facebook and want early MP access? PM me.

[quote name='slowdive21']apparently they are on mission 6. I don't know what happened to 4 and 5.[/QUOTE]

Mission 4 was to record a video using Garrus Overload's voice command, then upload it on YouTube and send the link to [email protected], at least if you chose the Renegade answer to their question like I did.

I completely lost track of mission 5, though...

Yea I guess I completely missed mission 3...when the heck did that happen?

I'll swap a normandy prop for a t-shirt if someone out there has one...

Last edited by a moderator:
wont let me download or get code, just refreshes page, tried different browsers, gutted ah ill work it out i think

[quote name='michaelh']wont let me download or get code, just refreshes page, tried different browsers, gutted ah ill work it out i think[/QUOTE]

I would try again as I was just able to get my code.

bread's done
Back