Mass Effect 3 - Out Now with Full Game Trial for Plus! Multiplayer Acksun!

[quote name='praxus07']Anyone else having issues with multiplayer staying connected? I keep getting messages saying I've lost connection to the EA Servers when loading into a match and it's happening a lot the past couple of days. Also getting total PS3 freeze in certain matches as well.

Argh!!! 3am and Just spent 20 minutes on a match and with the last 5 seconds to go I get "Lost Connection to the EA Severs"....total waste of time!!![/QUOTE]
I'm having similar issues kind of rarely though, was hosting a gold match and got DC'd, had my first hard freeze on MP as well.
I've gotten a total of like 5 DC's from EA over the weekend while I was grinding

[quote name='Ashtaar']I'm having similar issues kind of rarely though, was hosting a gold match and got DC'd, had my first hard freeze on MP as well.
I've gotten a total of like 5 DC's from EA over the weekend while I was grinding[/QUOTE]

It seems to me that since the Earth DLC came out that all this started happening. I've only had the game for two weeks, but since downloading Earth it's happening more frequently. I get disconnected in the store, when loading into a match, freezes inside matches, disconnects during and after matches, and had my first case of extreme lag in a match this morning that was so bad I had to manually exit the match.

Seems like I'm spending more time getting disconnected than I am actually playing which is really annoying...

[quote name='praxus07']It seems to me that since the Earth DLC came out that all this started happening. I've only had the game for two weeks, but since downloading Earth it's happening more frequently. I get disconnected in the store, when loading into a match, freezes inside matches, disconnects during and after matches, and had my first case of extreme lag in a match this morning that was so bad I had to manually exit the match.

Seems like I'm spending more time getting disconnected than I am actually playing which is really annoying...[/QUOTE]
it's esp annoying given how the structure is with the payouts
I've definitely gotten more "You're no longer collected to EA servers" since the DLC but that Piranha is worth it

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So can anyone vouch for how useful the armor/weapon(s) you get from playing the ME3 demo are in Kingdoms Of Amalur? I ask because I don't wanna download the ME3 demo, play through it and then realize they suck after having spent the time to do all that.[/QUOTE]

Not very useful.

So how populated is this game still? I played for a while when it came out and got the first DLC pack, but haven't since. I had a blast but other stuff came along. Is it worth another $30 for ME3?

So, I was enjoying the MP in ME3, emphasis on was, because lately it's been totally plagued by 'You have been disconnected from the Mass Effect 3 server.' Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know how to resolve it?

I think it's totally ridiculous that in addition to being on PSN, you have to maintain a constant connection to EA's shitty servers to play MP.

[quote name='SynGamer']Just picked this up (I know, I'm late to the party Mad39er) but for $20 I couldn't resist.[/QUOTE]

Make sure to download the Extended Cut and all the free DLC on PSN. Also, unless you've played the hell out of ME2, you might consider dabbling in MP first to get familiar with the different powers. It plays a little different combat-wise to the SP, but the abilities are the same, and it might help you decide on how you want to build your character & squad.

Played one (1) game of multiplayer, I was level 1 and the three people I was playing with were levels 18-20. We got to Wave 5 (no thanks to me) and I ended up with enough XP to get to level 5 :p. Very UN-newb friendly. Will have to find some people to play with next time.

[quote name='SynGamer']Played one (1) game of multiplayer, I was level 1 and the three people I was playing with were levels 18-20. We got to Wave 5 (no thanks to me) and I ended up with enough XP to get to level 5 :p. Very UN-newb friendly. Will have to find some people to play with next time.[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in trying to get a CAG group going. And yeah, the early levels go up pretty quick to help you get into the action. The max level is 20 and the game expects you to promote classes, which resets that class level to 1, so it's not that uncommon to encounter low-level people. The N7 rating is really what identifies you as a noob or a seasoned player. It goes up 1 point for every experience level earned (any class) and 10 points for each promotion, if I'm not mistaken.

In order to beat Gold level challenges, you pretty much have to plan that shit out with other people to make sure you have a balanced team. I've only played with random people online so I only usually try silver challenges.

Hopefully the new, robust, FREE DLC (Collectors, stat tracking, new characters!) will make people play this game again. On PS3, that is, the Xbox forum is alive and well.

bread's done
Back