Massive game sale at Superstore

kn420994

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is all over Redflagdeals, but it seems like many Superstore locations are having an unadvertised sale on games. Mass Effect 3, Batman: Arkham City GOTY edition and UFC Undisputed 3 are among the titles that are selling for $15. None of the Superstores near me carry electronics, but hopefully some of you can take advantage of this sale.

All the details are here:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/hot-...ns-xbox-360-ps3-nintendo-ds-ds3d-wii-1204808/

I called up RCSS West in Edmonton and asked if they price matched if I bought the games from another location. The guy I spoke with said no but that he could return them and then let me repurchase at their cheaper price. Like I was going to argue that! I ended up getting Kingdom Of Amalur ($15), Rayman Origins ($10), and Battlefield 3 ($15) all for PS3. I would have grabbed Batman but Kingsway didn't have any.

hey guys...the RCSS in newmarket also has the sale and there are a LOT of supplies...no one was there..some of the games i saw were:

Shadow of the damned = $10 (ps3) 1 copy left
Resistance dual = 12 (ps3)
Splinter Cell Trilogy = 12 (ps3)
Undisputed 2010 = 10 (ps3)

and many more...there were lots of 2 for 1 games that were $18...a ton of DS games, which also had the 2 for 1 for $18...nothing that i wanted was there but maybe some of you can find stuff you were looking for...a ton of wii games were there for $7 and up..also had 2 for 1 packs

They had games in the display case but the majority of the games were outside on shelves just mixed in together

[quote name='tmlfan2529']hey guys...the RCSS in newmarket also has the sale and there are a LOT of supplies...no one was there..some of the games i saw were:

Shadow of the damned = $10 (ps3) 1 copy left
Resistance dual = 12 (ps3)
Splinter Cell Trilogy = 12 (ps3)
Undisputed 2010 = 10 (ps3)

and many more...there were lots of 2 for 1 games that were $18...a ton of DS games, which also had the 2 for 1 for $18...nothing that i wanted was there but maybe some of you can find stuff you were looking for...a ton of wii games were there for $7 and up..also had 2 for 1 packs

They had games in the display case but the majority of the games were outside on shelves just mixed in together[/QUOTE]

I was there last night. They still have Killzone 3 for $10

I also saw Rayman 3D for the 3DS for $10. They have a lot of games, but most of the AAA titles are gone.

[quote name='kdnewton']Seems that they are still refilling their clearance stock. The most expensive thing I saw was Gears of War triple pack for $29.99 less 25%.

http://a.yfrog.com/img864/239/jk7ps.jpg (just linking to image 'cause it's big).[/QUOTE]

I'd be all over that Alan Wake! I haven't seen anything at my locations to indicate a restock though.

[quote name='kdnewton']Seems that they are still refilling their clearance stock. The most expensive thing I saw was Gears of War triple pack for $29.99 less 25%.

http://a.yfrog.com/img864/239/jk7ps.jpg (just linking to image 'cause it's big).[/QUOTE]

$10 for Rayman Origins!? I've got to go there after work and see if I can find that at my Superstore

bread's done
Back