Max Payne 3 coming in March 2012

pmkatiyar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Finally after 9 years of wait we are getting a sequel of one of my favorite game "Max Payne". Rockstar today announced that they are going to release this most awaiting and anticipated game next year in the month of march. And surely this time they are going to leverage console market, so Max Payne 3 is coming to xbox, ps3 and pc.

Check out some new screenshots and news below
Announcement here - http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/18761/max-payne-3-coming-march-2012.html

4.png

[quote name='pmkatiyar']Multi player included yipeee :D

[/QUOTE]

Just what we need, multiplayer shoe horned into another game that is made to be single player. Waste money, time, energy, and ideas putting MP in a game so in 3 months it will be a ghost town online. I like games that are MP that are intended to be, not SP games with MP forced in just so they can put it on the box.

If remedy was back to make this one again I might be more interested in it, but it doesnt even have that going for it.

[quote name='gargus']Just what we need, multiplayer shoe horned into another game that is made to be single player. Waste money, time, energy, and ideas putting MP in a game so in 3 months it will be a ghost town online. I like games that are MP that are intended to be, not SP games with MP forced in just so they can put it on the box.

If remedy was back to make this one again I might be more interested in it, but it doesnt even have that going for it.[/QUOTE]

Oddly I agree with you.

Oh cool! I never finished the first game. Got stuck in that nightmare/tightrope walk stage. Also, picked up Max Payne 2 from the Buy 2 PS2 games Get 2 PS2 games Free from gamestop.

Did this for fun, I have zero photo editing skills. I guess it was the orange "3" among other things that reminded me of UC3 a little. Plus the guy with the AK looks like the baddies in the game too.

Was going to put Chloe instead of Elena as it would probably match better but didn't feel right

uc3mp3.jpg

[quote name='gargus']Just what we need, multiplayer shoe horned into another game that is made to be single player. Waste money, time, energy, and ideas putting MP in a game so in 3 months it will be a ghost town online. I like games that are MP that are intended to be, not SP games with MP forced in just so they can put it on the box.

If remedy was back to make this one again I might be more interested in it, but it doesnt even have that going for it.[/QUOTE]
This right here is the problem with gaming. Throwing a shitty ass MP portion into the game which will be a ghost town in three months, but use the MP as a reason to charge $60 for it instead of just make it a full on singleplayer and charge $40.

I loved the first 2 max payne games, but because Remedy isn't making it, I don't have a lot of interest.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']As long as the game includes another Valkyr trip, and the comic cutscenes, I'll be happy.

Since it probably won't, I'm preparing for disappointment.[/QUOTE]

No more crazy dream sequence, but I will like them to keep the comic stuff though.

bread's done
Back