McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

So first off, I know I never post on this site. I'm only ever here when I have codes to trade. That being said I've got 4 Maw codes and 1 Ms. Splosion man to trade. Would just like to get Aqua at least. so I can round out the trio. Will listen to other offers as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, I was the first to ask for Ms Splosion Man and out of all the ones given I didn't receive one. Oh, well. Off to Mickey D's to increase my cholesterol so I can get it. If anyone wants my The Maw be the first to guess my lucky number. I won't create a separate contest thread so just PM me and I'll announce a winner when it happens. It's between 7-9.
Congrats, Mike. I'll send the code later today. I'll make my next contest just a bit more difficult.

I have an Aqua code and im looking to trade for The Maw if anyone is game PM preferably quickly dont have alot of time to wait for the prize claim process

EDIT: Trade accepted Thank you

Dude come on... the only two post you have on this site are you wanting to trade? And you have been lurking this site for OVER a year? Be grateful and give those away
Good point. :)

Here's 3 McD's codes for HD episodes:

[all codes used]

Anyone have Aqua (or anything else) want to trade for Maw or Ms. Splosion Man?

PM me.

Got 3 Ms Splosion Man codes today and already have my own code so these are up for grabs 

Code 1: To win this code quote this line and guess the age of my son.

Code 2: To win this code quote this line and guess the age of my daughter.

Code 3: To win this code quote this line and guess how many years ive been married

Good luck to you all

You have won an advance preview of the pilot episode of the new FOX comedy Enlisted on Xbox Video.
Approximate retail value $3.

Your unique XBOX CODE:
DYWD3-KDFGG-98MRQ-BBT8R-4PYGP
This 25-digit code can be redeemed on Xbox.com until 2/28/14.

Just a TV show so have at it

Got 3 Ms Splosion Man codes today and already have my own code so these are up for grabs

Code 3: To win this code quote this line and guess how many years ive been married

Good luck to you all
I'd like Ms Splosion Man...I'll give it a shot. Code 1: 8 years old; Code 2: 8 years old; Code 3: 8 years

Good luck to you all
son 4, daughter 2, married 0. I already have this game, so if I'm right, give it to fatboyjam :)

I'm now up to 4 Maw 3 Ms Splosion Man and 4 Fox episodes... Why can't I get Aqua? I actually tweeted McD's because my place hasn't had 1/4 pounder boxes with game pieces... Lets see if I can get some back lol

out of curiousity mike pitch have you redeemed any of the maw codes for a redeemable yet and gotten a code or still have them in McD's form?

Good luck to you all
Here's my try;

1. 2

2. 1

3. 3

Good luck to you all
I'll take a guess...

1. 5 years

3. 6 years

Good luck to you all
I'll try for one:

1. 6

3. 7

I'm now up to 4 Maw 3 Ms Splosion Man and 4 Fox episodes... Why can't I get Aqua? I actually tweeted McD's because my place hasn't had 1/4 pounder boxes with game pieces... Lets see if I can get some back lol
only the new premium quarter pounders get the pieces :( so I just emailed their support ([email protected]) and they mailing me pieces

Still no one has guessed my sons age or my years of marriage gonna run the contest for abit longer then im gonna just do a code drop of them if no one wins them and i have a third code saved for the code drop as well so either way there will be at least a single code drop

Cube, how did you contact them? I bought one yesterday and got the regular packaging and not the one with a game piece.
just emailed them. the only thing is in my case mine had the pieces but the one they gave me didn't and I asked if I could have one that did since I got the right item but they said that I'd have to buy a new set of fries. ugh minimum wage workers that don't care!

out of curiousity i know the site says within 72 hours but what is the average time people have had to wait for a return on the arcade games/ episode codes

The codes just take time,I *JUST* got enlisted now. Still waiting on Ms Splosion man and that other video.

Has anyone won a X1 yet?

Here ya go. For whatever poor sap hasn't gotten a Maw yet.

V9B9GZ3GJT

I'm taking one more crack at it next week. McD's twice in one week already almost killed me. My stomach needs a vacation.

Not sure if my stomach exploding is worth a small xbox prize or a "fox tv episode"
Maybe for an xbox one.
Maybbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeee.
I live right by a MCD,it's in walking distance,but,I don't want the "MCsickness" nether*

*to understand said reference!look up the documentary super size me
Two things...yes mcdonalds food is loaded with crap but that documentary was also greatly exaggerated. I mean the dude tried to make himself sick. He had an agenda. If you over eat at ANY eating establishment you will reap the consequences.

So if I'm reading the thread correctly....you can't lose.

I was going to grab a medium fry today just to try to win Aqua but wasn't sure if every piece was a winner or not.  

bread's done
Back