McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

I have no use for this and had to google The Maw to see what it was in the first place. Figured there would be a CAG thread for these things and of course there is!

T9DLJJ7VHV

Maw it up.

Just went to McDonalds for the first time in a couple of months and I won The Maw which I already own.  Seriously, is there anyone on the planet that doesn't already own that game?  If not, there shouldn't be now.  They're giving away 35,000,000 copies of it.  That's almost half the 80 million install base!

My wife and I were out buying Christmas gifts and went through mcdonalds to get some fries and some codes but we drove away and opened our bag with the Xbox giveaway ads all over and found normal medium fry boxes inside with no codes :(

My wife and I were out buying Christmas gifts and went through mcdonalds to get some fries and some codes but we drove away and opened our bag with the Xbox giveaway ads all over and found normal medium fry boxes inside with no codes :(
Heck I got some mcd's last week that had codes on the fries... went back the next day and got fries that didn't have codes on them... so yea I feel your pain lol

Just went to McDonalds for the first time in a couple of months and I won The Maw which I already own. Seriously, is there anyone on the planet that doesn't already own that game? If not, there shouldn't be now. They're giving away 35,000,000 copies of it. That's almost half the 80 million install base!
Lol that's true. They also gave it out free from some other promotion which I can't remember.

Codes for whoever might want them. 

Digital HD Episode Fox TVC - HWVRL7HPLL

Ms Splosion Man - Y9MP52WBVP

Last edited by a moderator:
once i recieve the xbla code emails, ill have a copy of aqua and the maw if someone wants to trade for ms splosion man. if not ill post them up here for somebody to grab.

if anyone runs into a wolverine movie code,let me know,i wanna get it so i can have a movie night with some bros in scottsdale. lol

if not ill try and walk to MCDS in the next few days to win one. (despite my previous post about MCDS)

i think a chicken wrap and frys i can stomach lol 

If you all can't or don't want to eat the food you can always buy it then give it to someone. Even the homeless. My vegan friend is actually doing that Bc he wants an Xbox One that badly lol

We went to McD's the other day and got 3 medium fries. Won a free fox tv show, Ms. Splosion Man, and 1 Month Xbox Live Gold. Sold that xbox live for $7 and sitting on my other codes. At least it paid for my fries...

I'd like a free code for the xbox 360 games if possible. I must not have any luck all i got was 2 codes for a free digital episode thingie if anyone wants msg me

I have 2 fox episodes,a code for the maw and a code for ms splotion man.  I am looking to trade all 4 for a code for The Wolverine or an xbox one code (hey, I have to try ;))

PM me if you want to trade.

thanks

On the fox tv episodes, can you get more than one episode of the same show?  For instance, if I have two "Bones" codes, does it give me a different episode when I redeem the second one?  I redeemed one already and it just gave me an episode, no way to choose.  If every code is for the same episode, there's no point in me claiming any more.

I was hoping to see xbox one winners like the Taco Bell ps4 thread since I rarely eat mcdonalds. I may give it a try once I start seeing winners.

I was hoping to see xbox one winners like the Taco Bell ps4 thread since I rarely eat mcdonalds. I may give it a try once I start seeing winners.
I doubt you see too many here on cag... just think of how many med. fries mcds sells per day... even at 1 place. Makes the odds not very good to be honest

bread's done
Back