McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

Looked through the thread and didn't see any winners yet. Got this today from the one by my work.

Read through the rules before entering the code. For the XB1 you actually have to send in the code for them to verify it. Makes me a little nervous that it could get lost on the way there. D:
Quoting my first post just to update people interested in process.

I had assumed I would need to send in my code because the rules had mentioned it. However I just received my email confirming that my Xbox will be delivered in 4-6 weeks. It could be that they just need the code mailed in if there is some sort of dispute (i.e. Two people entering the same code).

Keep the hope alive fellow CAGs, just want people to know that it is actually possible to win. Seems there are still more than 12k Xbox Ones left with only 4 days left of the promotion.

Decided to go to McD's and got two game pieces.

One is for a Fox TV HD episode for a show called "Enlisted".

The other is for a digital HD Movie. "The Wolverine". Maybe you guys heard of it?

Decided to go to McD's and got two game pieces.

One is for a Fox TV HD episode for a show called "Enlisted".

The other is for a digital HD Movie. "The Wolverine". Maybe you guys heard of it?
It's about a pair of hiking boots, right? Kind of like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoting my first post just to update people interested in process.

I had assumed I would need to send in my code because the rules had mentioned it. However I just received my email confirming that my Xbox will be delivered in 4-6 weeks. It could be that they just need the code mailed in if there is some sort of dispute (i.e. Two people entering the same code).

Keep the hope alive fellow CAGs, just want people to know that it is actually possible to win. Seems there are still more than 12k Xbox Ones left with only 4 days left of the promotion.
Im still waiting on all 10 of my SASE to come back with pieces

The 14th person to PM me gets their choice of Ms. 'Splosion Man or The Maw OneHotHoliday code.

Game over, man. Game over!

Anyone here got their codes yet?

What are the chances of getting one? I want Ms. Splosion Man and Aqua and I've redeemed a few codes for them over the past few days but no luck.

Maw- 8SHZ2R3BPH

Aqua- ND7SWSRN4J

Ms. Splosion- 2DMTLL9VP4

Have fun!

I have 2 more Maw's and 1 more Splosion if people still want more/.

mannn i went to mcdonalds today and got that mcwrap(that thing is awesome) and some fries. i won a random fox show which i don't care about and 1 month of xbl. i thought it was prety neat that i got xbl, dont really play my xbox much but whatever. so i went on the site to go see how many xb1 they got and all the other prizes, they got 14k xb1 and 10k xbl & music(im assuming 5k each?). i got so mad that I got the rarest prize but that prize wasnt a xb1 :( 

mannn i went to mcdonalds today and got that mcwrap(that thing is awesome) and some fries. i won a random fox show which i don't care about and 1 month of xbl. i thought it was prety neat that i got xbl, dont really play my xbox much but whatever. so i went on the site to go see how many xb1 they got and all the other prizes, they got 14k xb1 and 10k xbl & music(im assuming 5k each?). i got so mad that I got the rarest prize but that prize wasnt a xb1 :(
Yeah, the Sweet Chili w/ Grilled Chicken is AWESOME, if it's prepared properly (which doesn't happen that often, sadly). I went tonight and ended up with a code for Aqua, which now gives me all three games. I don't eat there too often, but if I get any more, I'll be sure to help someone out.

I think you read that wrong. 1 in 28 get a 1 month xbox live code, 1 in 14,001 get a music pass and xbox live code.

Soo.. This promo is almost over and not too many CAGs or sds have won an Xbox One. I actually don't recall seeing anyone on the forums post about it. Just randomly on Instagram and reddit. So my question is where are these other game pieces. There are still a lot of xbox's that need to be won by us!

Soo.. This promo is almost over and not too many CAGs or sds have won an Xbox One. I actually don't recall seeing anyone on the forums post about it. Just randomly on Instagram and reddit. So my question is where are these other game pieces. There are still a lot of xbox's that need to be won by us!
Mcd's employees stealing codes most likley, not so much for the bragging

I've seen at least one person in this forum say & show that they won. Seems like most people have been getting either a game or tv show though.

Looked through the thread and didn't see any winners yet. Got this today from the one by my work.

Read through the rules before entering the code. For the XB1 you actually have to send in the code for them to verify it. Makes me a little nervous that it could get lost on the way there. D:

Mcd's employees stealing codes most likley, not so much for the bragging
I definitely believe it. Most of them were out of promo boxes the first week it started and haven't restocked.
I've seen at least one person in this forum say & show that they won. Seems like most people have been getting either a game or tv show though.
I guess we have to keep our fingers crossed for a winning piece ✌
Just the thought of ppl who have no interest in the Xbox throwing away these pieces makes me mad while we keep getting these damn fox episode codes. I haven't resorted to checking trash at McDonald's but the thought has def crossed my mind lol

I guess we have to keep our fingers crossed for a winning piece ✌
Just the thought of ppl who have no interest in the Xbox throwing away these pieces makes me mad while we keep getting these damn fox episode codes. I haven't resorted to checking trash at McDonald's but the thought has def crossed my mind lol
I hadn't even thought about the possibility of people throwing out winning XBOX One pieces. *Cringes slightly at the thought of it* I don't blame you for being tempted to check. lol

Well,seeing as how nobody wanted to trade for my maw codes,I might as well claim the codes so that I have extra copies of the game to ether trade or give to friends lol.
That and the fox HD episode code I'll just post on herd for whoever wants it sometime tomorrow.

Plus seeing as how the promotion is ending soon,that is also a factor XD

Well,seeing as how nobody wanted to trade for my maw codes,I might as well claim the codes so that I have extra copies of the game to ether trade or give to friends lol.
That and the fox HD episode code I'll just post on herd for whoever wants it sometime tomorrow.

Plus seeing as how the promotion is ending soon,that is also a factor XD
Yeah, everyone on the fucking planet has the maw. Only problem is that the Xbox code expires in a couple of months.

You have won an advance preview of the pilot episode of the new FOX comedy Enlisted on Xbox Video.

Your unique XBOX CODE:
6D3H4-XYWM8-HWJ2Q-9HQFK-C6T6Y

Hey if anyone has any extra of the game downloads, I would appreciate if you sent the codes my way. :) I will have some of the Mountain Dew Every2Minutes codes to trade for them. PM me

Hey if anyone has any extra of the game downloads, I would appreciate if you sent the codes my way. :) I will have some of the Mountain Dew Every2Minutes codes to trade for them. PM me
Might want to post that in the Dew/Dorritos thread. Every2Minutes is basically dead unless you're trying to sweep up some of the DLC and such they're still offering so I doubt many here will be interested in the trade. Probably have better luck in the corresponding thread

Stop me if I'm wrong anyone....

Might want to post that in the Dew/Dorritos thread. Every2Minutes is basically dead unless you're trying to sweep up some of the DLC and such they're still offering so I doubt many here will be interested in the trade. Probably have better luck in the corresponding thread

Actually I was interested in his codes ;)

I can agree with you on that somewhat, but some people are still getting stuff. (Once they restock the controllers and such) I was lucky enough to win an Xbox One early on.

Also, they're still doing the Target Exclusive auctions.

I can agree with you on that somewhat, but some people are still getting stuff. (Once they restock the controllers and such) I was lucky enough to win an Xbox One early on.
Yerp, was exactly what I said actually. Either way, I have plenty of codes but not looking for Dew points....

PM me if you have anything else to offer up

Episodes (Fox TV):

*Raising Hope

*Bones 

*Enlisted

XBLA Titles:

*The Maw

*Ms. Splosion Man

XBL Gold:

*12-Month Subscription

PM me with any trades or offers. Not looking for any more OneHotHoliday items. Otherwise, shoot me a message and I'll let you know if I'm interested. 

I have a code for MAW and a digital episode if anyone wants. Would love to trade for Ms Splosion Man if possible(already got Aqua and Maw). If not just PM me i'll give it anyways.

I have an episode of Enlisted, Bones, or Raising Hope already email redeemed (got the actual xbox code) if anyone would want to trade i still need aqua or if anyone has a spare aqua code they don't want and want to toss it to me in a pm, I'd much appreciate it 

I have the unredeemed McD codes for The Maw and Ms Splosion Man, as well as the XBL download codes for episodes of Bones, Enlisted, and Raising Hope. Am looking for Wolverine to give to a friend of mine. If anybody wants to give up their Wolverine code, PM me and tell me what you want in exchange, up to and including all five codes.

Have a Ms. Splosion code for trade and an HD Fox Episode code. Actually, I may have another Fox episode code laying around somewhere. I'll trade all three for a Wolverine code or 1 month Xbox Live, or even something else that could benefit me. (Already have the other games)

Oh, sorry. I thought I saw that some people were winning XBOX ONE Full game downloads. My bad.
Nope, just three different 360 download games. (The Maw, Aqua, and Ms. Splosion man).

It is possible to win an Xbox One that comes with Forza 5 on a disc though.

bread's done
Back