Some Maw Codes:

TK4K9-YH99K-D2JQQ-2CT2J-DFWGZ
GM92R-KF34V-K67KJ-Q4X6J-67CWZ
QGFQD-FK2MC-RXRPR-V4CQV-KT6MZ

Ms. Splosion Man

M9H3J-CG6T4-HR46K-CRKDV-44XRZ
VP6G9-H3GRT-TCH99-VGHKC-VX6RZ
MX3GD-DRFXM-FQXTH-4CCYX-CC7MZ
I missed out but i've got plenty now. Thank you for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if anyone has codes for Aqua, is it possible that I reserve one? Or you can just PM me instead. I keep getting these other games and TV Shows. XD LOL.

Reminder:

I have codes for the maw,aqua,fable heroes,and mr splosion man up for trade.
Four codes for the maw,one each of the others.

Edit: fable heroes is gone,I still have the maw,aqua,and mr splosion man.

Hello, exchange three codes for one,

am looking for the code "Fable Heroes"

offers: Aqua + The Maw + Ms. Splotion Man.

If that is not enough this extra code to The Maw or Ms. Splotion Man.

stakeholders invited to the PM.

Here is a FOX digital episode code.  Looks like it may be limited to the pilot of the hilarious new series Enlisted.  Regardless:

CT2GD-4M993-RTFMB-QMCMV-F4YCF

Have one Ms. Splosion Man code to give. PM me if you want it, first come first serve. 

Gone.

I have 6 Ms. Splosion Man, 1 Maw, 1 Aqua, and 8 Fox shows. If anyone wants to do some sort of a trade for 1 game or all 3 for something (the wolverine code, XBL code, PSN code, etc) let me know.

I've got a bunch of stuff.

I've got an Aqua code, Ms. Splosion' Man code (X5), like, one maw code and some tv shows.

want a month of xbox live, or anything, as long as it's not clearly fucking me over.

This went from a thread where people were being nice enough to drop FREE codes, to a trade thread for the most part. Don't doubt a good majority were snagged from the FREE drops too. Oh well....  :whistle2:

So much begging... /facepalm
Yup. Some people are only here for the freebies -_-
I didn't know, sheesh.
I mean, its in his post that he wants a 1 month or anything. As long as he's not getting jipped.
This went from a thread where people were being nice enough to drop FREE codes, to a trade thread for the most part. Don't doubt a good majority were snagged from the FREE drops too. Oh well.... :whistle2:
Yeah. SOME people just snag everything and screw everyone else over. But since this isn't a free drop thread, there's nothing wrong with people wanting to trade off.

No I get ya. Its just, I know some people who joined this site not at all long ago, and they've done nothing but get free shit, ask for everything else, and do little to contribute. This is why I don't care or mind if people wanna trade stuff.

I also kinda hate those who have such high hopes on trading small stuff and asking for so much.

If it comes down to it,if I can't trade the rest of my codes soon by February than I'll just drop the codes here.

But,I'm willing to trade my codes for small stuff,hell I traded the fable heroes code and a maw code recently for some coke reward points,so I'm not picky,but I do agree that there are people who are looking too much for a small product.

Random codes:
TVMD4-FCCRG-CCWQY-6J2FT-YT8FY
BJGJH-TMW4Q-VV8VK-JQRM8-JR6RT
I didn't use either but in testing i found that the first code is for the Pilot episode of Enlisted. I couldn't test the second since Xbox.com's code redemption stopped working for me.

People complain about the new code redemption process but i love that you can test a code without redeeming it now through the website. At least a couple times i have redeemed random codes that i would have otherwise saved for others had i known what they were.

I didn't use either but in testing i found that the first code is for the Pilot episode of Enlisted. I couldn't test the second since Xbox.com's code redemption stopped working for me.

People complain about the new code redemption process but i love that you can test a code without redeeming it now through the website. At least a couple times i have redeemed random codes that i would have otherwise saved for others had i known what they were.
Yes, exactly. Saves some things like redeeming female avatar items on your account to which you would never really be able to use.

Yes, exactly. Saves some things like redeeming female avatar items on your account to which you would never really be able to use.
While I agree with where you were going with that, I don't think you can redeem women's avatar stuff without changing your avatars gender anyway, lol.

So I've got an extra Maw code here, dunno how I should give it. I don't want to give it to some random lurker. So just tell a joke here, and I'll PM you the code.

Oh, and two more random codes:

CWKGX-DTQ76-MM8Q6-44K27-XT8YH

TT4DR-MF92C-874DC-3HDBM-3H6JT

I've got three funny jokes!

1. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

2. A blind man walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.

3. A blind man is swinging his dog around on its leash like a helicopter.

A shocked onlooker asks "What are you doing?"

The blind man replies "Oh, just looking around."

I've got three funny jokes!

1. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

2. A blind man walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.

3. A blind man is swinging his dog around on its leash like a helicopter.

A shocked onlooker asks "What are you doing?"

The blind man replies "Oh, just looking around."
Sent you the code! :) Had a laugh with the monkey. Lol.

Update: codes for fable heroes and aqua are GONE. I have four codes for the maw and one code for mr splosion man still up for trade.

Thanks to bubsy27 for the awesome trade for aqua.

I've got two Maws and two Ms. Splosion Mans to trade.  Plus like 5 or 6 of those HD episode ones (which I haven't tried to redeem but it sounds like it's all for the pilot of Enlisted). 

I already have DL'd Maw, Aqua, and Ms. Splosion Man.  Any trade offers?

Looking for a Fables Heroes code. Have an Aqua and Ms. Splosion Man I'm willing to trade for it.

Yes, I did mean both of them for the one game. I don't value these games as highly as everyone else does. Especially since you could have just sat around and redeemed the One Hot Holiday codes, so that you may use them as trade bait later. Personally, don't see it as very trustworthy nor is it  "fair" to the rest of the community but nothing really is in life. 

"Just gotta keep livin'.... L-I-V-I-N"

These are the register codes for three Fox HD episodes at onehotholiday.com.   Don't have room on my 60GB Jasper model to download them as it is, so I can't be bothered to register them, honestly.

Anyone that wants them can have them. Make sure to register prior to 1/24/14. 

B8DWRPHN74

N99TWNH8RT

RTVS2NSZM2

Ms. Splosion Man

W4?4!75WG?

The Maw

NT!LV3!HVJ

DRM3NT?JBH

? = The 4th number on my username - The 2nd number on my username.

! = Fill in the blanks. One of my fave comic books: ____ The Last Man.

bread's done
Back