MechAssault 2 Clan

Seems like this clan won't be able to do anything, sadly. A friend wants me to join his clan, so I'll give the highest rank to whoever wants it. Sorry for not doing much to help this clan play.

I'm sj41, btw. :wink:

I never see anyone playing this. I played against Seal and CheapyD and had a BLAST. I'd like to play against some CAG'ers..

[quote name='Scorch']I never see anyone playing this. I played against Seal and CheapyD and had a BLAST. I'd like to play against some CAG'ers..[/quote]

i've played this game a couple of times online. it is difficult to find quality games (for me anyways), but when i did it was hella fun. i drove the tanks 90% of the time. the game is good, but i want some dependable team mates. if you or any other CAG want to meet up and go online post in here a time and we'll give it a shot.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Add me to your Friends list.

GT - MSBphilin

I'd like to try this game out online.[/quote]

i'll do it tonight. when do you usually go online? i'm usually on after 9pm cst.

Depends on the day and if I have lots of work to do. Usually 7-9CST and then off and on during the weekends. I can play most weekends as well.

I tried to get into a couple of games, but it seems that either the connection gets lost, or the host is a complete ass. One time there was only one game available and everytime I got into the lobby, the host would swear loudly and dump me. I was only trying to play a game...

I'd love to play more (or at least one good round).
My GT is: Cozmo Khan

bread's done
Back