MEE Halo: Reach Briefcase Press Kit Giveaway of Legend!!

[quote name='KyRoen']Thanks for the sweet giveaway! Signed up and liked and followed and retweeted and exploded.[/QUOTE]

So that's what those flying, Luigi-scented chunks were.

This is an amazing giveaway. I've been drooling over this case since I first saw it.
Thanks for this oppertunity!

[quote name='Kancer']This is an amazing giveaway. I've been drooling over this case since I first saw it.
Thanks for this oppertunity![/QUOTE]

Indeed and happy to oblige.

Just entered thanks OP. A friend of mine has been bragging about how he got the Legendary edition of Reach and man I'd love to bring this bad boy to work and rub it in his face lol. Thanks again!!!

Entered via facebook. Don't really do the twitter thing, so I had to miss that method. Awesome contest though with an awesome looking prize.

[quote name='venomscarnage']One other thing OP. When will the winner be announced and how will they be contacted?[/QUOTE]

Hey. I'm thinking we'll announce the winner on Monday and contact them through one of the methods they entered.

Thanks and good luck on rubbing that shiny, silvery briefery Reach briefcase in your friend's face.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']If i do win that shiny case . . . new Lunchbox for me!!!!:lol:[/QUOTE]

There you go--can't have ninjas going around with anything less than the freshest of lunch boxes, now, can we?

I entered by doing everything you listed... though I kind of suck with Twitter and hope I did that correctly... :( Thanks for the opportunity though! That case is really awesome looking!

What a sweet prize. I am going to enter if I can remember. If the answer to needing someone killed is yes then count me out of the contest. Briefcases + murder always look bad in the eyes of the feds sitting outside in that blacked out van across the street.

On the fer-realz though, I'd be more than happy to store that case at my place for anyone who wins this.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Follow'd/RT'd, want to Newsletter'd but I can't get your site to load.[/QUOTE]

Hey, WhipSmartBanky. Thanks for entering.

GoDaddy said the server group that my site is on is having some issues (which blows), but should be taken care of soon. It seems like it's good most of the time, but sometimes won't load.

Please give it another try and, if it's still not happening, try again later if you can.

Thanks.

[quote name='Retom7']What a sweet prize. I am going to enter if I can remember. If the answer to needing someone killed is yes then count me out of the contest. Briefcases + murder always look bad in the eyes of the feds sitting outside in that blacked out van across the street.

On the fer-realz though, I'd be more than happy to store that case at my place for anyone who wins this.[/QUOTE]

Man, I hate those vans too. I do hear, not from personal experience mind you, that they often are susceptible to bribes of delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies--or maybe it's the baked in polonium-210 goodness that they're susceptible to. Whatever works, am I right?

Entered with all three methods. Love the game and love the prize; REALLY want to win this.

Thank you for the opportunity!

[quote name='MarroniGames']Hey, WhipSmartBanky. Thanks for entering.

GoDaddy said the server group that my site is on is having some issues (which blows), but should be taken care of soon. It seems like it's good most of the time, but sometimes won't load.

Please give it another try and, if it's still not happening, try again later if you can.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
I got it to load shortly after I posted. Isn't that always the way?

Got my activation/confirmation! Good to go!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I got it to load shortly after I posted. Isn't that always the way?

Got my activation/confirmation! Good to go![/QUOTE]

Word.

Signed up for the newsletter! Retweeted, followed, liked... *passes out*

I've done your deed dirty man! GIVE ME THE REWARD! MY PRECIOUS!

... =)

Info:
Newsletter: Darknessbear ([email protected])
Twitter: DarknessBearX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, all.

Good news (for those who haven't yet entered):

We're extending the giveaway deadline to Monday, September 20th 12:00 PM EST, sharp (really, we mean it this time).

We extended the giveaway through the weekend 'cause we’ve still got the entries rollin’ in, had/have(?) some intermittent server issues and we’re just a teensy bit greedy too. Hey, we’re indie and when the teat of opportunity knocks, we open the door and get to milkin’ (please don’t hold the previous statement against us; we simply can’t help ourselves/we blame society). We hope to select and announce the winner later that Monday, so please stay tuned and check back sometime then to see who the lucky sir or madam is, if, in fact, it’s not you; in which case, there’s always seppuku, am I right?

Thanks again to everyone that's entered, it's really most appreciated, and good luck too.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']Thanks, I liked via Facebook.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome, Naruto. Thanks for entering and good luck.

How will the winner be notified? Does it depend on the method of entry i.e. facebook message/twitter direct message/e-mail?

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']How will the winner be notified? Does it depend on the method of entry i.e. facebook message/twitter direct message/e-mail?[/QUOTE]

Your assumptions are correct. Good luck.

bread's done
Back