Meet Tai (aka CheapyD Jr.) - Pictures Ahoy! (Video added)

Congrats Cheapy. Thats fantastic that everything went smoothly. Dont feel obligated to do a show this week, you have a full time job now. Hope everything continues to go well. be sure to start forcing video games on him as soon as mrs. cheapy turns her back.

Congratulations!!! We were on our honeymoon and I kept making Britton check to see if there was any good news!! Congratulations!!!! (Mrs. Britton)

Congrats! Did I read it wrong or did you say 2 hours for labor. Damn thats quick. My wife was in labor for 30 hours before they had to do a C section. Truthfully after about 18-20 hours they had her all druged up and the last 10 hours went pretty smoothly...

Congrats to you and Mrs. Cheapy. It seems like my daughter was born yesterday but its already a year later and she's walking everywhere.

Congrats to everybody!

Good to hear that the labour was short.

Great to hear that everyone is happy, healthy and doing well.

Condolences on your sleep deprivation for the next couple of years.

Hopefully he grows up to look like this :
120px-Tai-a.jpg

but bald.

And +10 pts if you get this referance. -10 for me if you don't.

Congratulations CheapyD. Make sure to give Mrs. Cheapy whatever she wants for the next month or so - she deserves it :)

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Saw the writeup on Kotaku. Your son is all over the interwebs![/quote]

so he's going to get featured like mini bash and tristan?

congrats to you and your family, cheapyD!

Congrats! was hoping he would share my birthday on the 25th, but alas, he decided to bring joy to your lives just a bit earlier.

Way to go Cheapy, glad to hear Baby and Mom are in good shape.

Did you know the google referal ad is "Asian Girls for Marriage", are you trying to tell us something already :)

bread's done
Back