Mega Man 10 out on March 11th! Who's buying it!!?

I bought the game a couple days ago and to me I think its harder then Mega Man 9. My reason being is that the midboss' are actually kinda tough. Granted I've probably spent 45 minutes tops on this game since I've been involved with FFXIII and Yakuza 3. I really like how Capcom keeps with the retro sequels and prays for the day that a Mega Man X sequel will come

Not until I finish Mega Man 9. I still haven't started the Wily sections yet.

However, I really dug the Challenges section in the MM10 demo. That's a nice bonus to have in this game when you need a break from the main game.

Finished it tonight in just under 3 hours. Once I got into practice I was almost disappointed with Wily's castle, other than the 1st stage (specifically the bosses) I kind of breezed through it. Wily's 2nd to last form is a motherfucker, though.

Not sure if I have the patience for hard mode, but I might try playing through as Proto Man now.

Mega Man 9 was definitely harder all around. MM10 had some moments which made you scream but #9 was far more unforgiving with its' mid-level bosses and some of it's later stages.

[quote name='SirMikael']
I just wish there was a "Kinda Easy" mode so that it was still somewhat challenging.[/QUOTE]

That's actually in the game, it's just called 'Normal' mode :)

[quote name='lustyhitter']
However, I really dug the Challenges section in the MM10 demo. That's a nice bonus to have in this game when you need a break from the main game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, they're fun distractions and add some replay value.

bread's done
Back