Mega Man Legacy Collection Collector's Edition, 3DS @ Amazon (OOS)/GS.com/BB 49.99$

OregonDealz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Mega Man Legacy Collection Collector's Edition for 3ds, comes with Gold Amiibo

posted at GS.com for 49.99$

Also amazon, now OOS

Now bestbuy

Not super interested, but some others might be.

119867b.jpg

Link: http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/mega-man-legacy-collection-collectors-edition/126782?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-ssNQOKdTsqvYgzSPf9We7Q

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Mega-Man-Legacy-Collection-Collectors-Nintendo/dp/B017WWFLVG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447384895&sr=8-1&keywords=megaman+collection+3ds+collectors+edition

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mega-man-legacy-collection-collectors-edition-nintendo-3ds/4738600.p?id=bb4738600&skuId=4738600&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Lwu_xkI_u0m9u1SX_7Pjjw

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait and hour or two and the item will be sold out.
I play it safe and order the (with shipping) and then when I hear the shipping is fixed I re-order and cancel the old one. Looks goofy that I order everything two times in my order history, but saves me a call to support to remove the charge.

should have platform in title. I was wondering why this was so expensive bc I thought for sure the PS4 version got announced for $30

The Amiibo is not the only extra item in the CE. Also, "cheaper cause it's portable" mostly happens only when the console versions are a full $60. This game is half that price because development was probably about the same across all platforms.
What's Included

• Mega Man Legacy Collection
  • Two Nintendo 3DS Mega Man themes
  • 18-song sample compilation soundtrack
  • Four Mega Man stickers
  • Six Mega Man postcards
I'm not interested enough in this stuff to pull the trigger, so I think I'll pass. I've never passed on a CE that I could get, this feels weird...

What's Included

• Mega Man Legacy Collection
  • Two Nintendo 3DS Mega Man themes
  • 18-song sample compilation soundtrack
  • Four Mega Man stickers
  • Six Mega Man postcards
I'm not interested enough in this stuff to pull the trigger, so I think I'll pass. I've never passed on a CE that I could get, this feels weird...
Sell it.

Any idea why the XB1 and PS4 physical versions are twice as much as their digital counterparts? At least the 3DS version comes with some CE swag. Why am I paying an extra $15 for a plastic case?

Thank you! Ordered with the quickness. That $20 discount from the Visa Checkout fiasco made this so much sweeter.

Any idea why the XB1 and PS4 physical versions are twice as much as their digital counterparts? At least the 3DS version comes with some CE swag. Why am I paying an extra $15 for a plastic case?
The XB1 and PS4 versions have some of the CE swag, too. I think it's everything but the postcards and obviously the amiibo. Oh, and the themes, too, for obvious reasons.

Thank you! Ordered with the quickness. That $20 discount from the Visa Checkout fiasco made this so much sweeter.

The XB1 and PS4 versions have some of the CE swag, too. I think it's everything but the postcards and obviously the amiibo. Oh, and the themes, too, for obvious reasons.
So, the soundtrack and stickers? No mention of anything in the product description.

I guess I'm more curious as to why the digital versions have been available for, what, at least a month, and the physical versions aren't coming out until February? Just press that shit onto discs, Capcom.

Thanks, reordered.
Hi everyone. There is no need to reorder. Just login to account, go to make changes, click on update shipping address. Click and the order will update and the shipping will become free.

Also, why is some CAG here knocking on the CE? We could say the same for zelda. I love megaman and wish they release the snes games. Still kicking myself for not ordering fire emblem. Hopefully it come back in stock on amazon.

Also, why is some CAG here knocking on the CE? We could say the same for zelda. I love megaman and wish they release the snes games. Still kicking myself for not ordering fire emblem. Hopefully it come back in stock on amazon.
People have knocked the Zelda one as well (game looks ugly, why does it come with a toy, just buy the wii version). This one seems to be getting just a little more flack because there are comparable products though on other systems. It's $15 digital and $30 for other systems, then the price jumps to $50 which includes a Mega Man amiibo in the exact same pose as before, but now it's gold. The Zelda bundle at least comes with an all new, pretty cool looking amiibo. So I think that's where some people's frustrations are coming from.

People have knocked the Zelda one as well (game looks ugly, why does it come with a toy, just buy the wii version). This one seems to be getting just a little more flack because there are comparable products though on other systems. It's $15 digital and $30 for other systems, then the price jumps to $50 which includes a Mega Man amiibo in the exact same pose as before, but now it's gold. The Zelda bundle at least comes with an all new, pretty cool looking amiibo. So I think that's where some people's frustrations are coming from. I ordered both and am fine with it for the most part.
Oh. I see. Didnt they do the same for mario with the silver and the gold? Gotta admit, Nintendo milking those toy things. My coworker going to buy a 3ds for the kids and they already want these things

Oh. I see. Didnt they do the same for mario with the silver and the gold? Gotta admit, Nintendo milking those toy things. My coworker going to buy a 3ds for the kids and they already want these things
Yeah that was sort of rotten too. At least Gold and Silver Mario's were only $13. This Gold Mega Man is $20/$35/$50 depending on how you look at it.

You're also paying for the disk so you can play them again in the future, share with a friend, or sell it if you don't want it anymore.

Put in my order for now. Is there a way I can change the shipping address in case I move? I read that you go to your Order Details, but I can't find the option to change it. Do I have to call customer service if I need the address to be changed? 

Put in my order for now. Is there a way I can change the shipping address in case I move? I read that you go to your Order Details, but I have not seen that option. Do I have to call customer service if I need the address to be changed?
have to call by phone and see what they can do there no options to do it manually yourself

Put in my order for now. Is there a way I can change the shipping address in case I move? I read that you go to your Order Details, but I have not seen that option. Do I have to call customer service if I need the address to be changed?
Email Customer Service. They will change it for you.

Put in my order for now. Is there a way I can change the shipping address in case I move? I read that you go to your Order Details, but I can't find the option to change it. Do I have to call customer service if I need the address to be changed?
If you log in to your account, and on the right side by the total of the order, there should be a "Make Changes" button and a "Cancel item" button. Make Changes allows you to change the shipping speed and address.

Unless you checked out a​s a guest; you may have to e-mail or call them to change it then.

Wont let me order from desktop or mobile app. Anybody else having this problem? Still shows available to preorder button yellow.

Wont let me order from desktop or mobile app. Anybody else having this problem? Still shows available to preorder button yellow.
It was driving me crazy, then I realized for the desktop that I was using I.E. (shrug). I ordered using Chrome and everything went by smoothly! Used the Gamers Unlock deal + 5% back! This is going to be awesome!

bread's done
Back