Mega Man Legacy Collection Collector's Edition, 3DS @ Amazon (OOS)/GS.com/BB 49.99$

OregonDealz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Mega Man Legacy Collection Collector's Edition for 3ds, comes with Gold Amiibo

posted at GS.com for 49.99$

Also amazon, now OOS

Now bestbuy

Not super interested, but some others might be.

119867b.jpg

Link: http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/mega-man-legacy-collection-collectors-edition/126782?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-ssNQOKdTsqvYgzSPf9We7Q

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Mega-Man-Legacy-Collection-Collectors-Nintendo/dp/B017WWFLVG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447384895&sr=8-1&keywords=megaman+collection+3ds+collectors+edition

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mega-man-legacy-collection-collectors-edition-nintendo-3ds/4738600.p?id=bb4738600&skuId=4738600&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Lwu_xkI_u0m9u1SX_7Pjjw

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they hold the funds till release? or only for a small amount of time?
They'll do a pre-authorization charge now but that goes away in a couple of days and then you get charged on release date *

*Someone correct me if I'm wrong

My GCU price is not showing up... Anyone has the same problem? I called BB they told me I don't have GCU, but I do have it and it's showing on my "Account" webpage...

My GCU price is not showing up... Anyone has the same problem? I called BB they told me I don't have GCU, but I do have it and it's showing on my "Account" webpage...
Same problem here, not sure what's going on (and not having any luck with different browsers).

They'll do a pre-authorization charge now but that goes away in a couple of days and then you get charged on release date *

*Someone correct me if I'm wrong
That's correct, but they'll also randomly do pre-auths in between as well. It won't be a finalized charge until it ships.

Had the same issue...try removing it from your cart and adding it again for whatever reason that worked for me.

Had the same issue...try removing it from your cart and adding it again for whatever reason that worked for me.
Thank you for the tip but it's not working for me. End up with placing order via phone call. They told me it's just system temporary glitch.

So with PAX East tickets going up and I was actually able to get some, but had to buy all 3 individual days for 3 people (1 set for me, 1 set as gift, being paid back for other) b/c 3 day passes sold out in 10 minutes, I don't know if I will be able to afford this when it comes out (GS preorder.) Had to pay $460 today instead of $325.

Tempted to cancel preorder, but then this might be worth tons of money I could use to fund my PAX trip (still will need to order a train ticket/pay for hotel closer to the event.) Torn on what to do.

I should say I have this digitally on PS4, which is where I would prefer to play it, and only got this b/c of Gold Mega Man amiibo and I haven't been able to get a regular MM amiibo since I decided I wanted one. Also now I probably won't be able to afford to upgrade to a N3DSXL this year before Fire Emblem so that decreases my desire to play this game on 3DS more.

bread's done
Back