Mega Man X Collection + Capcom Classics

I'm just hoping the GC doesn't get screwed out of both games. The GC got Mega Man Anniversary (sold better than the PS2), but not Street Fighter anniversary.

Yea I was about to come in here and post this, letting everyone know their copies of MMX2/3 are about to drop in value.

I sold my X3 many moons ago (it was cart only and I got $85 for it) Looks like I had better pawn off X2 as well. X1 Isn't worth anything so no sense bothering

This is great! My friends and I were talking about how great a Mega Man X collection would be last night as we were taking turns playing the Mega Man anniversay collection. For some reason I always liked the Mega Man X games more than the original Mega Man games

kick ass, that means I get to play games that I never played before. I do hope that Bionoc Command does make the list, I had dream about it last night. :oops:

MegaMan X had some of the best music. I have the opening stage theme, Storm Eagle's stage theme, and Zero's theme on my PC right now.

The collection I have been waiting for! I hope they don't screw Nintendo out of this one. I have Anniversary Collection on GC, and I want to keep them on the same system. Still, I'll finally have X2 and X3! \:D/

[quote name='punqsux']is this gunna be x1-x3 or x1-x6?[/quote]

x1 - x8 :shock:

Nah, I would guess 1-6. If it's any less than that I'd be fairly disapointed.

[quote name='PsyClerk']MegaMan X had some of the best music. I have the opening stage theme, Storm Eagle's stage theme, and Zero's theme on my PC right now.[/quote]

Sigma stage music on the boss select screen is one of my favorites

I hope they don't skip over the tons of arcade machines they produced in the 80's that never really had a good home version since the NES couldn't do it and interest had past by the time stronger machines were the standard. Especially some of the old scrolling shooters.

\:D/ This is awesome. This is the MegaMan Collection I've been waiting for. I can't wait to play X again.

Did not see any info about the release date. Did I miss it?

Still waiting for my preorder Mega Man Collection for Gameboy Advance (which I preorderd ~ 1 year ago).

Chris

It's like Capcom has scanned my mind. After buying the MMAC, I was hoping that Capcom would follow with a Mega Man X Collection, but I wouldn't think they would do it. Say good-bye to the outrageous $70+ cost for a Mega Man X3 cartridge!

Well if it's one thing Capcom is good at, it's "Collections" of all their old games. I wonder if Mega Man Soccer is gonna be in it?

[quote name='SEGA128DC']I would love to see Mega Man X Collection on the Xbox! Are you listening, Capcom?...:wink:[/quote]

Give it time. The Xbox version of the Anniversary Collection is due out in March at $20.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Well if it's one thing Capcom is good at, it's "Collections" of all their old games. I wonder if Mega Man Soccer is gonna be in it?[/quote]

Wasnt Mega Man Soccor an unlockable in the MMAC?

[quote name='GTmaster39'][quote name='Rodimus Donut']Well if it's one thing Capcom is good at, it's "Collections" of all their old games. I wonder if Mega Man Soccer is gonna be in it?[/quote]

Wasnt Mega Man Soccor an unlockable in the MMAC?[/quote]

Nope. They had two "fighter" type games, but no MM Soccer.

The megaman master has heard of this news a while ago, I shall purchase this game and replay all my favorite games, not to mention the new ones.

Funny thing I just remembered... The megaman collection had games from the NES, SNES, and PSX...
The sonic mega collection had 13 titles. Both sold for 19.99 new, retail.

Excitebike for the gba, alone, sells for $25...
Along with mario 1, 2, 3 and the Zelda games...

Anyone else thinks this is really messed up? They could fit almost every game on a single cartidge, right? Do people actually pay that much for them? Every place I go seems to be well stocked-- IE not selling.

[quote name='b3b0p']Did not see any info about the release date. Did I miss it?

Still waiting for my preorder Mega Man Collection for Gameboy Advance (which I preorderd ~ 1 year ago).

Chris[/quote]

.....I completely forgot that I had pre-ordered that damn thing. I don't even care anymore but I think I paid it out in full.

I'm glad someone made a thread for this. I was going to yesterday when I found out, but laziness prevailed.

Now if only we could get a Treasure compilation (give me Gunstar Heroes or give me death), or a better SEGA compilation (by better, I mean one including the Oasis series).

Fan service rules.

[quote name='Rig']
Reality's Fringe said:
*crosses fingers for a CONTRA compilation disc*

That would be sweet, but that would be from Konami, not Capcom.[/quote]

YOU DARE DOUBT MY WORLDLY GAME KNOWLEDGE?! I'm basically hoping Konami will take a page from Capcom and get Contra, Super C, Contra 3, Hardcorps, Shattered Soldier, and hell, even those lameass PSX ones on a disc and at some sweet artwork, and some supplementary material all for about $30. God, so sweet...so SO sweet.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='punqsux']is this gunna be x1-x3 or x1-x6?[/quote]

x1 - x8 :shock:

Nah, I would guess 1-6. If it's any less than that I'd be fairly disapointed.[/quote]

I hope they just give us all of them. Why not?

And Bionic Commando is one of my all time NES favorites!

[quote name='MorPhiend']I hope they just give us all of them. Why not?[/quote]

X8 was just released a couple of months ago, so I don't see that one happening. And even though x7 has been out for some time now, I don't see that one being there either. Don't worry, I'm sure they already have plans to put it in a next-gen compilation later down the road.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='MorPhiend']I hope they just give us all of them. Why not?[/quote]

X8 was just released a couple of months ago, so I don't see that one happening. And even though x7 has been out for some time now, I don't see that one being there either. Don't worry, I'm sure they already have plans to put it in a next-gen compilation later down the road.[/quote]

I know, it is just a dream....................................................

I love X1-X5... great games. X6 didn't do it for me, I have all the 2d titles except X3, which I've beaten a few times, great game.

I hate 7 and 8, this collection is perfect.

Any Capcom collection is worth it for me. Delicious.

It would be preety sweet if it was $30.00 starting price just like the first one was. I guess I should get rid of my Mega Man X2 soon then...

bread's done
Back