Mega Man Zero Collection $17.30/w Prime

[quote name='greenwolfe7']But anyway for those that care there are a few minor changes in the games between the DS versions and the GBA versions of the game.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/987436-mega-man-zero-collection/55157751[/QUOTE]

I'm a huge stickler for game purity, but even I have to say that those changes are insanely minor. Removal of the word "death" (that's kind of big), adding a frame of animation for one character and a slight pitch change of an alarm? I can live w/ those. :)

Easily the best Mega Man titles since X4. */opinion* I felt that the Zero collection was arguably a steal at $30, and can't recommend it enough to any Megaman fans for this price.

A little strange that all references to death were censored from the script (didn't notice this when i replayed them on DS), though I shouldn't be surprised considering that a LOT of blood sprites were flat out removed from the game when it got localized to the states in the first place. (Zero's use of his saber was. . . "messy") Not like any of that matters though, the gameplay is really the focus of these titles.

It's been around this price for some time now. At least a month. It goes up to $17.75 every so often.

This has been in my recently viewed items for some time. I just can't seem to justify since I have all of the GBA titles. The configurable controls intrigue me though. I remember playing this on the GameCube's GameBoy Player, and having dash on a face button helped at times.

That being said, I'd easily recommend this game to anyone who doesn't own the GBA titles. They're better than ZX and ZX Advent.

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']Easily the best Mega Man titles since X4. */opinion* I felt that the Zero collection was arguably a steal at $30, and can't recommend it enough to any Megaman fans for this price.

A little strange that all references to death were censored from the script (didn't notice this when i replayed them on DS), though I shouldn't be surprised considering that a LOT of blood sprites were flat out removed from the game when it got localized to the states in the first place. (Zero's use of his saber was. . . "messy") Not like any of that matters though, the gameplay is really the focus of these titles.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention the games are hard as hell and prepare to die multiple times to finish these games

:/ they're friggin robots.. does it matter if they say death or not? Kids are too busy with the cinnamon challenge to bother with reading video game text.. and it goes without saying that most have poor reading comprehension anyway.

Crap, I was going to get this and Anarchy Reigns but Anarchy Reigns is back up to $18. Off to find another filler I go!

Edit: I finally found Otomedius Excellent for $7.58. Ended up getting both for $25.33, not too shabby.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']MegaMan 9&10 taught me I'm not ready for MegaMan:joystick::headache::cry:

A lot of game for a low price, but I know they are out of my league unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Mega Man X is a lot easier than original mega man
Not sure about Zero

I actually picked this up a few weeks ago during Gamestop's B2G1. I got it online, so with that and CAG16 it was quite a deal. I got the case+manual and everything.

Received mine yesterday. Played it some last night and this morning. So far it's great, probably the best game I've played on my 3DS so far. (This is coming from a huge Mega Man fan)

[quote name='moothemagiccow']Mega Man X is a lot easier than original mega man
Not sure about Zero[/QUOTE]

I think Zero's is a bit harder due to more mechanics.

bread's done
Back