Mega Millions Lottery Jackpot - was $540M, now $640M

I'd pay Cheapy to let me take a dump in his Japanese toilet. No real reason for it; just want to be able to say I did.

[quote name='Necrozilla']Watch just one episode of Million Dollar Listing (New York is recommended) and say that again.[/QUOTE]
I don't really watch much tv anymore. Plus I don't think I get Bravo anymore with the current tier I'm on with Comcast.:whistle2:#

What's the basic gist of the show? Showing off huge expensive houses like MTV's Cribs used to? Believe me, even if I won hundreds of millions, I doubt I would change the type of house I live in.

But I am being 100% honest with despising the idea of paying the gov't back ANY portion since I've seen what kinda crap they waste tax dollars on already(aid to third world shitholes when millions are suffering here, $500 plastic toilet seats from unscrupulous gov't contractors, etc). So if anything, if I wanted anyone to waste millions of dollars it'd be me. At least I might enjoy wasting it as opposed to watching it getting flushed away to other causes n places I don't agree with.:booty:

I will have a much bigger video game collection

I will hook up my family & friends like crazy

I will see the world

I will get back with my ex and marry her, cuz I know she wouldn't be loving me cuz of the money.

I will give anyone on CaG a free game that messages me.

Next year I will triple our child's play goal with one donation

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I don't really watch much tv anymore. Plus I don't think I get Bravo anymore with the current tier I'm on with Comcast.:whistle2:#

What's the basic gist of the show? Showing off huge expensive houses like MTV's Cribs used to? Believe me, even if I won hundreds of millions, I doubt I would change the type of house I live in.

But I am being 100% honest with despising the idea of paying the gov't back ANY portion since I've seen what kinda crap they waste tax dollars on already(aid to third world shitholes when millions are suffering here, $500 plastic toilet seats from unscrupulous gov't contractors, etc). So if anything, if I wanted anyone to waste millions of dollars it'd be me. At least I might enjoy wasting it as opposed to watching it getting flushed away to other causes n places I don't agree with.:booty:[/QUOTE]
Just the idea that the 1% shouldn't be taxed more than the rest which riles me.

[quote name='Javery']Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up too 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.[/QUOTE]

Hell I'm sure if you went to a strip club you could just take out the cash in front of two of them and say what will you do for all of this in the VIP room.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Everyone's first 3 steps should be: hire a legal advisor, a financial advisor and an accountant.

Then all you have to do is not turn into Charlie Sheen.[/QUOTE]

I would like to do all the stuff he did but not all the drugs. So in other words I would sleep a lot of women that only want my money. I'm sure I would have all sorts of STDs.

I spent 135 bucks on this. I'm sure I will win nothing. If I really did win I would help out family, friends and the co-workers that I like to work with out. The ones I don't like and all of managment can piss off.

I also just saw two five dollar tickets up on ebay. Another auction said that for a 2.50 buy in you can split 1 million if they win.

Bought 3 picks today. Just in case.

I'll post back how many numbers I hit, if you don't hear from me, well.........

I ask my dad what was for dinner, and he gave me a bunch of lotto tickets and said "Here's where I invested the food money." Needless to say, dinner was on me today ($4 buffet FTW!)

If I win and get lump sum, which I presume will be roughly $300 millionish after taxes in my state, I'd:

Put $30mil in an account and invest it in CD's or something low risk. In 20-25 years: I'd se my savings for charities.

$250,000 for my school, especially since have my graduation.

$50mil in a personal savings account.

And the rest to be spent from now until college gradation. Under my parent's supervision of corse, since I'm under 18 :(

And ima go to da moon to.

[quote name='spmahn']Imagine if no one wins tonight and it goes over a billion?[/QUOTE]
The universe wold have a better chance of exploding in the next 24 hours.

They need to hurry up and do this drawing already. I can't wait any longer.

Also, having never played the mega millions before, I didn't realize the drawing didn't happen until close to 11pm.

Uuhhhhhh drawing is already done son. I ha some of the numbers across about 6 tickets so nothing.

Call out of work and claim the money with the wife.
Show up to work the next day and be a douche to everyone who treated me badly.
Clock out and head to the managers office. Tell my boss I quit and when they ask why? Because I can.
Pay off the house in good faith, sell it and move somewhere quiet. Hire good security, pay off all my parents debts.
From there? Lots of vacation, probably would still be a cheap bastard thanks to CAG in terms of how many games I'd buy. I'd probably still buy a lot of games used, especially if developers pull a Capcom :)

I honesty have no idea what I would do with all that money in the long run.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Uuhhhhhh drawing is already done son. I ha some of the numbers across about 6 tickets so nothing.[/QUOTE]

They didn't show it on tv until 5-10 minutes ago.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work Monday. How I was SO hoping to finally get out of my job.

JACKPOT!!! I hit 2 numbers AND the mega ball!!!!!!

$10 lol :) spent $30 won total of $14 back.

Anyone else see that NeoGaf had a 50 person 500 ticket pool going. That'd be bonkers if they won and then 49 internet detectives are on the prowl for dude who vanished with the ticket.

EDIT: Looks like nobody won! pic in spoiler
from Gaf
T5q4S.jpg

Melissa Stetten is the viral winner. Way to go, posting it on Facebook and Twitter. She just set herself up to be harassed by millions of people for money regardless of whether she has the Golden Ticket or not.

ApSNnq8CEAArgHn.jpg

http://t.co/tiYlja5F

She bought it at 5:18PM on 3/30, but the bottom still says "$540 million." Shouldn't it say $640?

[quote name='Blade']Melissa Stetten is the viral winner. Way to go, posting it on Facebook and Twitter. She just set herself up to be harassed by millions of people for money regardless of whether she has the Golden Ticket or not.

http://t.co/tiYlja5F

She bought it at 5:18PM on 3/30, but the bottom still says "$540 million." Shouldn't it say $640?[/QUOTE]

LOL nice photoshop and a million followers, lol it's Anthony's GF from Opie and Anthony...

EDIT: supposed real winner in Maryland, maybe more as sold many tickets were sold the computers didn't automatically report as normal.
http://mdlottery.com/640-million-mega-millions-jackpot-hit-in-maryland/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='merchie89']I just like how everyone plays the lottery when its 600 million and not 60...people are stupid[/QUOTE]
Pssh, I wouldn't even bother getting out of bed for $60 mil.

Winning tickets sold in Kansas, Illinois and Maryland. Each winning ticket was expected to be worth more than $213 million before taxes.

I got 2 numbers right on one ticket.

Come on...dont be that tool. As long as you are not over doing it, its harmless. The lotto is as worthless as video games.

Spending a buck for the chance to win 600 million or spending 15 on virtual maps?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Come on...dont be that tool. As long as you are not over doing it, its harmless. The lotto is as worthless as video games.

Spending a buck for the chance to win 600 million or spending 15 on virtual maps?[/QUOTE]

Truth. Unless you're choosing the lottery over personal wellbeing, it's about as harmless as any other vice.

bread's done
Back