Meijer Buy 1 Video Game Software 29.99 or less get 1 for $1

VerbalKint

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Long time viewer, first time poster in the deals section. Be gentle. Looked around and didn't see this deal posted here yet.

Was checking the Mejier weekly ad and under the Video Games section is says they are running a special on 7/18 and 7/19
Buy One Video Game (its actually misspelled Video Fame on the site) at 29.99 and get one of equal or lesser value for $1.
Here is the link to the site in my area
http://www2.meijer.com/ads/default.aspx?sid=48

The deal is posted on another site I visit so I'm guessing this is chain wide based.

Can't you still go? They are a 24 hour store...deals don't necessarily end at midnight right? They have to honor it if they still have the signs up, which my guess is most stores won't get around to taking down till well after midnight.

Anybody try this deal now after midnight? I'd like to pick up Apollo Justice/Trauma Center 2 but I don't want to make the trek out there if it's definitely dead. I figure it's a long shot for it to still scan automatically but I'd like to be sure...

The first store I went to didn't even have signs advertising this deal with the 10% off. The second store had signs but the employee was taking them off when I got there around 8:50. I asked if it was still on and he said it was good until midnight.

I hit the Rolling Meadows and both Bolingbrook locations. Persona 3 FES was the only title I didn't have wothwhile, so I passed. You would have to pay me to buy something like Orange Box.

Not much of a deal but you can get any accessory tax free. Also Meijer is the only place you can get a PSN card, I bought a $50 one for $45..thats about the only deal I could find value in.

I ended up picking up FEAR(PS3), Orange Box (PS3), Medal of Honor Airbourne(360) and No More Heroes (Wii) Saturday evening. I almost picked up Bully (360) but I didn't think it was worth the cash to upgrade over my PS2 (upscaled on the PS3) version.

Sorry to hear about you guys that missed out.

I finally got a Wii yesterday and I would have picked up another game because Bully is kind of repetitive and Assasian's Creed is a little foolish (storyline).

bread's done
Back