Meijer.com 20% off $50, works on game consoles

neuromix

CAG Veteran
credits to PaulG78 at SD.

Meijer is making an effort to get involved with online shopping. They have just revamped their website so orders can be placed online. Meijer B&M are in the midwest only. Shipping does seem reasonable though. Check it out and here's the promo code if you do find anything totaling over $50.

Promo code: meijercomgift

http://www.meijer.com

Works on Video Games consoles, I just picked up 2 Nintendo DS Lites.

Nintendo DS Lite $103.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=905&subCategoryId=915

PS3 $319.99-479.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/thumb...25&categoryId=918&parentCategoryId=199&N=3961

Xbox 360 $279.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=935&subCategoryId=939

this applies to everything,so cheaper games, accessories (xbox hd-dvd drive,hdd,points) and im assuming their HDTV too. wish shipping was cheaper though.....

Cool, I just jumped on this one. $290 shipped. Nice to have an extra 360 for those upcoming Halo 3 parties :) and in case I have to send my other one to MSFT for repairs, I've got a backup.

Good thing I check this forum late at night.

This is an amazing hot deal. I got my 360 from TRU for 310 after tax by buying a TRU 300 dollar gift card for 250, but 290 shipped is too hot to pass up. Anyone without a 360 should seize this opportunity.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']
I figured a deal like this would be easy to find since it's fairly hot, but the other thread only has one reply. C'mon people.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I agree .. my only thinking is that its early morning so perhaps not many around, but its definitely a hot deal.

Arg, that's such a good price for the 360, but I'm still worried about the reliability issue.

Edit: Also not sure on whether it's HDMI or not.

[quote name='Kingfalcon']I tried to pick up GH3 for the 360 using this code, but it wouldn't work. Maybe the code doesn't work on pre-orders?[/quote]

That is correct, it isn't working on preorders. It wouldn't work on Mario Galaxy or any other Wii preorders I tried, but would work on other games/accessories.

I doubt the premiums they have are the ones with HDMI. They don't have Elites either. I emailed them, so let's see what happens.

FSUddin

The email I got says you also have to be a subscriber to their email deals list to get the 20% off, so I would suggest trying to sign up for their email list and then use the coupon. It's also possible that you have to live in an area that has Meijer stores before they will let you buy from them at Meijer.com. (I can't believe that this offer was posted so early this morning. I thought I was going to get to post a deal again since I got the email at 6:30 am EST. :p )

How trustworthy is this place? I never heard of them before. And most important, are the 360's the newer ones with HDMI? They say you can get the 360 for $280 bucks, which is mighty nice, I might jump on it if I get a recomendation.

They are huge walmart-like stores owned by a Michigan company and are located all over the Great Lakes area. They've been around since 1920 or so. Meijer deals used to be only in Michigan/Ohio/Indiana/Illinois/Kentucky but now that they've gone online everyone can use it! They have good deals a couple times a month in their stores (i.e. 20% off everything in-store).

In summary, totally reputable.

[quote name='shrike4242']Site's back up again, and I made it through the order process to get Timeshift at $28.54 AC w/shipping and w/o tax.[/quote]

I hope they honor price mistakes.

Wow this is so tempting, sucks that I bought new PSP Daxter bundle a week ago, I wonder for how long this is going to be valid.

Is there some sort of flyer to use this deal in store? It would be amazing if I could price match this to BB, where I have tons of gift cards.

site's down for me now.

got my order in just before it went down, but wanted to check other things. oh well.

Edit: NVM everything went back up after i wrote this.

Got an order of Timeshift and a few Blu-Ray discs for 60 bucks shipped. Not bad. I was thinking of placing another order for guitar hero 3 for 79.99 instead of the 99.99 stock price.

[quote name='suko_32']Arg, that's such a good price for the 360, but I'm still worried about the reliability issue.

Edit: Also not sure on whether it's HDMI or not.[/quote]
The general consensus at Slickdeals seems to be that this does NOT have HDMI. Someone over there mentioned this:

"No HDMI. The model number: B4J00001 signifies that. I believe the HDMI one is B4J00107"

What a bummer. I would have been all over a 360 w/ HDMI for $290 shipped.

I bit regardless; if the system dies, I'll just swap it with an HDMI one from a B&M place around here since they can deal with defective merchandise much easier. In any case, I just wanted a backup for those Halo 3 parties as well as for the likely time when I have to send my original one in for repairs...

um. just wanted to let you guys know, this DOES work on halo 3 and final fantasy tactics, so it doesn't seem like all pre-orders are excluded

[quote name='psychoxfoo']um. just wanted to let you guys know, this DOES work on halo 3 and final fantasy tactics, so it doesn't seem like all pre-orders are excluded[/quote]

I just checked all the Wii preorder titles and it works on:
Counter Force for Nintendo Wii(TM)
High School Musical with microphone for Nintendo Wii
Crash of the Titans 07 for Nintendo Wii(TM)
Manhunt 2 for Nintendo Wii(TM)
Ninjabread Man for Nintendo Wii(TM)
Avatar: The Burning Earth for Nintendo Wii(TM)
Billy the Wizard for Nintendo Wii(TM)
DDR Hottest Party Bundle for Nintendo Wii(TM)

bread's done
Back