Meijer.com 20% off $50, works on game consoles

neuromix

CAG Veteran
credits to PaulG78 at SD.

Meijer is making an effort to get involved with online shopping. They have just revamped their website so orders can be placed online. Meijer B&M are in the midwest only. Shipping does seem reasonable though. Check it out and here's the promo code if you do find anything totaling over $50.

Promo code: meijercomgift

http://www.meijer.com

Works on Video Games consoles, I just picked up 2 Nintendo DS Lites.

Nintendo DS Lite $103.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=905&subCategoryId=915

PS3 $319.99-479.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/thumb...25&categoryId=918&parentCategoryId=199&N=3961

Xbox 360 $279.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=935&subCategoryId=939

Cool, so what time should they be shipping today? I've been checking mine periodically out of paranoid boredom and it's still "in progress."

best two words ever.

so is this promo going to be lasting a while? if they allow purchase of the 360's again at least you know they shipped out all of the non-hmdi old ones so you won't get one of those.

Finally PS3 80GB Bundle back in stock! Now it takes 20% off $599.99 to $479.99 plus $10.95 ground shipping and no sale state tax here. Click here for faster checkout. Hurry before they ranning out of stock.

So rumor has it, that the xbox 360s aren't HDMI even though the order says so. Anyone got any new info on this?

My DS Lite shipped, which I ordered Monday. They sent me an email saying my order had been shipped and it included a tracking number. I actually missed it the tracking number the time... but I saw it later in the right sidebar of Gmail. Thanks Google for finding it for me!

Edit: Was shipped FedEx btw.

Well I emailed them to get my tracking number (and to fix the fact that I don't get emails from them, but I doubt that changed).

So it shipped yesterday fedex and it's supposed to get to me tomorrow. If anybody gets their 360 today let us all know if they're HDMI afterall.

I got my tracking number late last night and it's in Jersey right now. I don't expect it to get here until tomorrow but Fed Ex says it'll be delivered today.

Mine was shipped also, got a FedEx tracking number in the shipping e-mail. Mine will be delivered next Tuesday, very excited.

On my Xbox, it the shipping origination was in NY for anyone who cares.

Should the 360 come back, I don't know if I'll be able to resist anymore, even though I'll loathe having to pay for Xbox Live. (Come on, playing online should be free!)

When does this coupon code expire?

[quote name='GunbladeVIII']Should the 360 come back, I don't know if I'll be able to resist anymore, even though I'll loathe having to pay for Xbox Live. (Come on, playing online should be free!)

When does this coupon code expire?[/quote]

I think it's today or tomorrow if I'm not mistaken?

After a swift delivery at 11:45 AM EST, I am now the proud father of a HDMI enabled Xbox 360!

For $360 including shipping I got an HDMI 360, Halo 3, and Timeshift Pre-ordered. Now that's the type of bundle Microsoft should have made standard for the system if they really wanted it to sell!

wanted to inform you guys that i got my order of the 360 today WITHOUT gettin a shipping notice and my debit card was not charged. looks like i'm gettin this puppy for free! i ordered early sunday. my order status still says "in progress".

[quote name='GunbladeVIII']Should the 360 come back, I don't know if I'll be able to resist anymore, even though I'll loathe having to pay for Xbox Live. (Come on, playing online should be free!)

When does this coupon code expire?[/quote]

Xbox Live is really cool man. I hope one day it's free, but $50/yr really isnt all that bad.

In other news... if the PS3 goes back in stock I might have to grab it to go with my new 1080p hdtv. :D

the ps3 was back for a little while this morning, now its out again, i want to pull the trigger but argh 500$ is alot of money....decisions decisions...

[quote name='sirplue']good lord, shipping to Hawaii totally negates the savings of this deal for me. :([/quote]
You're in fucking Hawaii! You don't need VG deals! :p

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']After a swift delivery at 11:45 AM EST, I am now the proud father of a HDMI enabled Xbox 360!

For $360 including shipping I got an HDMI 360, Halo 3, and Timeshift Pre-ordered. Now that's the type of bundle Microsoft should have made standard for the system if they really wanted it to sell![/quote]

Awesome, now if mine comes tomorrow and for some reason it's not HDMI I'll hate you forever.

damn. the ps3 60gb was in stock a lil while ago but i missed out....

for those of you who were trying to get a 360 wen they were sold out, how long did it take for it to get back in stock approx?

i just need and approx so that maybe i can score a ps3 60gb

I ordered Sunday afternoon, and called on Wed. Customer service rep said it was "in distro" and would ship in the next couple of days. It shipped yesterday, and I got the email overnight. Wooohooo! No Halo 3 this weekend, though. But for 20% off, I'll just wait patiently....

Yeah the deal is dead, confirmed by an email I received from them after trying to get my original order reestablished (unsuccessfully)

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding inventory on the Xbox360. As you know are currently out of stock on this item. Due to the popularity and high demand for this product, we can not give a specific date when we will have more in stock. Please check back regularly at our site as inventory is coming in all the time. The 20% off expired on the 27th. However, we will be offering promotions periodically on the site. "

that sucks, but i'm glad they have a shopping site now. they usually have great deals from what i'm told. since i'm ont he east coast i never went to their B&M stores

Hi, I bought a screen protector for the ds lite by hori. I am wondering do they charge you for shipping when you making a return. Or is it like buy.com where you pay nothing. Of course I know that they let you print out a return shipping label. Thanks!

Man. I am really regretting not purchasing a 360 now. I just had a 9 1/2 hour session of Halo 3 last night, and now I feel I need the console.

Man, I'm a bit disappointed.

And, for those of us who don't think this would be immoral, say you got a non-HDMI 360 on sale like this. If you bought an HDMI 360 at a B&M store like Best Buy, couldn't you conceivably return the unopened Component 360 to them?

[quote name='Farny']Man. I am really regretting not purchasing a 360 now. I just had a 9 1/2 hour session of Halo 3 last night, and now I feel I need the console.

Man, I'm a bit disappointed.

And, for those of us who don't think this would be immoral, say you got a non-HDMI 360 on sale like this. If you bought an HDMI 360 at a B&M store like Best Buy, couldn't you conceivably return the unopened Component 360 to them?[/quote]

I highly doubt it as mostly all stores scan that Serial # on the unit peaking outside of the box...

You can give it a shot though, be like, I don't know what happend to your scanner, let me see your calibration records! :whistle2:D:bouncy:

[quote name='LiK']that sucks, but i'm glad they have a shopping site now. they usually have great deals from what i'm told. since i'm ont he east coast i never went to their B&M stores[/QUOTE]
yeah, they have some solid deals....

My buddy just asked me today if I knew of any deals on new 360s, looks like he just missed out. If anybody comes across another please let me know! :bouncy:

I missed out aswell this sucks because I work for one of the meijer dc's and get an additional 10% off aswell. :(

[quote name='LiK']that sucks, but i'm glad they have a shopping site now. they usually have great deals from what i'm told. since i'm ont he east coast i never went to their B&M stores[/quote]

Like a PS3(60GB) for $400? Yeah, they have great deals. :D

bread's done
Back