Meijer PSP $99.99

I've never known Meijer to be a YMMV store-ever. Columbus has 3 or 4 of these stores and they are always the same.

I normally hate it there for games as finding someone with a key to the case is a pain. This deal was too good not to post here.

I went to Jeffersonville, Indiana Meijer and it was a no go. It was msrp. If only.. good find if you can get one though!!

Wow, this sounds like an awesome deal. I just need to figure out now if I really want one and then I might run over and pick it up.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Why does the west coast not have any of these =/

Oh well.[/quote]

I feel the same way about Fry's :cry:

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']Damn, I miss Meijer. Almost makes me want to move back to the Midwest.[/QUOTE]

Don't ever say that. You don't really mean it.

Which Meijer specifically? I'll be heading all around Columbus today, and for $100, I'd definitely pick one of these up.

And also, how many were left there?

Theres none of these by me. I want a PSP bad, but I want one where I can put SNES N64 and MAME emulators on it and I'm pretty sure you can't do that with the 3000. I still wish I had a meijer by me.

[quote name='Law_Professor']There's a Meijer about 20 minutes from my house, but I don't want to waste a trip. What to do, what to do...[/quote]

Pick up the phone & call them?

[quote name='Darrith']Pick up the phone & call them?[/quote]

Never call. You think that the person who answers the phone won't call all of his/her friends to tell them about an amazing deal? Never. Call.

[quote name='dcswirl']I feel the same way about Fry's :cry:[/quote]

2nd that. I live in St. Louis and I have no clue where the closest Meijer's is. It's either Mt. Pleasant, Iowa, or it's KC/Chi./Indianapolis. I would love to have somewhere to go for electronics besides BB.

[quote name='Law_Professor']Never call. You think that the person who answers the phone won't call all of his/her friends to tell them about an amazing deal? Never. Call.[/quote]

That doesn't make sense. The employees spend hours at work. They know what the sales are coming up, they see the ads and stuff like that way before the consumer does. Therefore, they already know that it is on sale. Calling does not "tip off" the people who should already know.

[quote name='chibamm']That doesn't make sense. The employees spend hours at work. They know what the sales are coming up, they see the ads and stuff like that way before the consumer does. Therefore, they already know that it is on sale. Calling does not "tip off" the people who should already know.[/quote]

It does tip them off if the sale isn't advertised, or if it's a clearance price.. Employees may have no idea what the price is unless they sticker the item. I dunno how well Meijer is on updating price stickers, but many stores/employees are lazy.

[quote name='chibamm']That doesn't make sense. The employees spend hours at work. They know what the sales are coming up, they see the ads and stuff like that way before the consumer does. Therefore, they already know that it is on sale. Calling does not "tip off" the people who should already know.[/quote]

It's not a sale. It is either a price mistake or unadvertised clearance.

[quote name='lionfan']It's not real......

Meijers does NOT vary price by store....end of story.[/quote]

Think what you want-I've been coming to these boards for a few years now and appreciate everything that has been posted on here so we all can take advantage of it. I would not post something that was not real. I saw it, as did another at the top of this page. It did not say clearance, it was just one of their regular sale stickers. So talk about what you know, not what you do not.

Well I went by the only one within 100 miles no go full price, like I said originally this should be marked YMMV. two people in Ohio don't make it anything more .

I checked my Meijer in Mount Pleasant MI and the PSP was going for MSRP.

I think the most likely scenario is that there was a mistake in signage or the price tag and the PSP you saw was priced at the PS2 price. YMMV -- Big Time (kind of like hitting the lottery).

bread's done
Back