Metal Gear Ac!d 2 PSP $34.99 shipped from Outpost

How hard is it to cancel orders with Outpost? And do they not charge your card until the item ships?

I might order it now, then if BB or anyone else puts it on sale I can just cancel.

[quote name='Roufuss']How hard is it to cancel orders with Outpost? And do they not charge your card until the item ships?

I might order it now, then if BB or anyone else puts it on sale I can just cancel.[/QUOTE]

You just call customer service and cancel the order. It is not hard but could take a few minutes. Just have your order number ready for fast service.

Great deal OP!

[quote name='flybrione']You just call customer service and cancel the order. It is not hard but could take a few minutes. Just have your order number ready for fast service.

Great deal OP![/QUOTE]

Ok... I guess it was overstock then that was a bitch to cancel through. I always get the two mixed up. They don't bill you until they ship your order, either, so awesome awesome deal.

In for one then, unless someone puts it on sale the week it comes out (doubt it) and I can grab it cheaper. Outpost is really saving me a ton on PSP games lately. First Katamari, now this!

Thanks OP! Can't get to my cart though, keep getting 404 errors in both IE and Firefox.

This is probably the first time in a longtime that I have wished I still had my PSP. I am so going to be buying this game when I get another PSP.

i would order, but i got totally hosed on me and my katamari for $25 shipped, outpost will do this a lot: put up a really good price on a preorder, get flooded with orders and and then cancel half of them

Holy shit, I'm not on the fence anymore... granted, I was only on the fence because I haven't even tried the first game yet, but still... anyway, thanks OP. At the very least, this game should be amazing.

[quote name='dracula']i would order, but i got totally hosed on me and my katamari for $25 shipped, outpost will do this a lot: put up a really good price on a preorder, get flooded with orders and and then cancel half of them[/QUOTE]

I don't remember Outpost cancelling anyone's Katamari order... mine is still in for $24.99?

Anyways, finally got in on this, thanks to everyone who mentioned the price was back to $29.99.

I'm in for one!

Outpost has been kicking some major ass when it comes to PSP preorders lately.

I'm hoping for a Megaman Powered Up! $24.99 shipped thread to pop up soon :)

[quote name='crashpanda']Does anyone sell the first one for a good price?[/QUOTE]

It's like $20 anywhere... I know half.com had some for like $17 a while back.

The game comes bundled with the googles right? I hope its not something that is given seperate and outpost leaves them out. Im for one still. :D Thanks OP

[quote name='Roufuss']Best Buy and Circuit City still list it as $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Oops... well half.com really did have the $17 price.

[quote name='rodeojones903']The game comes bundled with the googles right? I hope its not something that is given seperate and outpost leaves them out. Im for one still. :D Thanks OP[/QUOTE]
I believe it has been confirmed they are cardboard and included inside the normal game case.

bread's done
Back