Metal Gear Rising Demo Impressions/Game Discussion

[quote name='humidore']If you got a Uniqlo nearby, they will have some MGS:R clothes starting 2/18. I've already seen themed thermal underwear in their clearance bins (XL only) at SF store.[/QUOTE]
Their clothing sells out pretty quick. I wanted that long sleeve MGR skull shirt but that shit sold out in like a day.
[quote name='ActionKazimer']GS doing the artbook is news to me too. Tha's a nice surprise.

I had actually planned on using Gamefly for this one until I saw that Gray Fox skin. I'm not exaggerating when I say that's what made me pull the trigger to buy it, haha. Raiden's other color options are neat, but I don't like his new design nearly enough to be swayed by them. Being able to stylishly murder everything on the planet while decked out as Gray Fox is responding to a great need I've had since 1998.[/QUOTE]

Yup that grey fox skin is gdlk

I was hoping some review would be out. I played the demo again and warmed up to it and have the regular edition pre-ordered at GS since they had the best bonuses to me.

Didn't see any other threads about this game, so bumping this up.

I've gotten to the last boss on normal, and having used my last health packs in the mech fight(and it auto saving it after that) apparently i'm going to have to watch the ending on youtube =]

[quote name='Pookymeister']Didn't see any other threads about this game, so bumping this up.

I've gotten to the last boss on normal, and having used my last health packs in the mech fight(and it auto saving it after that) apparently i'm going to have to watch the ending on youtube =][/QUOTE]

When he throws the boulders or whatever at you, if you successfully cut them all and get through that part there will be health.

Yea, i went on youtube and saw the rocks drop 4 health packs so went back and beat him. Took a bunch of tries to figure out how to do the slash right, but got it eventually. Rocks were actually the hardest part of the fight, with all the QTEs that hurt him quite a bit.

bread's done
Back