Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - $18.88 @ Brandsmart USA (FL & GA)

Haako

CAGiversary!
For those of you in Florida and Georgia that have a Brandsmart Nearby - check out this weeks Ad. On page 9 - They have Metal Gear Solid Essentials for $18.88. I went by today and picked it up during lunch - no problems. Most retailers that have this in stock like amazon - charge $29.99.

http://www.brandsmartusa.com/

Sorry Guys - im not doing the resell thing with this. Just posting as a public service. If someone else in the area wants to grab the ball and run with it - this sale goes on for a few more days. The store i visited had like 5-6 left.

I deleted a few posts after some of y'all were hounding the OP.

The main Video Game Deals forum is not for posting wants, pleads, tradelists or the like. You're at liberty to send a PM if you think someone may be willing or able to help you out, but don't post "help me out and buy this for me" posts in here.

While you're modding, you might as well move this to the regional section. Methinks there's a billion requests from CAGs for this deal because it's only available in GA & FL at some relatively unkown rinky-dink place.

[quote name='Kerig']While you're modding, you might as well move this to the regional section. Methinks there's a billion requests from CAGs for this deal because it's only available in GA & FL at some relatively unkown rinky-dink place.[/quote]

If thats the case - all posts from In-store frys and Mejiers and all those others chains that are only in 5 states , 1,000 miles from the southeast should be banned from this forum too.

I dident even know what a Meijer was till i looked it up after reading these forums. FYI - Brandmarts are morelike if Best buy exploded to something the size of super wallmart and expanded its selection. Its anything but "rinky-dink". Always great deals.

Thanks to Those who appreciate the post.

Good deal post Haako. I'm from OH and even though I have no Brandsmart and have been turned into a sad panda by it, it's a great deal for those of you lucky enough to be near one!

[quote name='Haako']Brandmarts are morelike if Best buy exploded to something the size of super wallmart and expanded its selection. Its anything but "rinky-dink". [/quote]

Brandsmart is more like a "Bizarro" version of BB and Fry's. If the Crazy Eddie chain were still around I am sure it would be simular to Brandsmart.

Headache inducing neon colored signs adorn the place. They stack collums boxes of product throughout the store, that create narrow mazes for customers to circumnavigate. Every time I go in there, it is like information overload, there is product literally everywhere, litterally too much to see at once.

I find it wierd that they have a website, but don't sell anything there.

I'll give it to them, they do have great prices, but for me it is more time effective just to have BB, CC, WalMart, or Fry's to price match them.

Yeah, Brandsmart is usually amazing with sales during holidays or just random weeks.

I've pulled a slim PS2 for $80, Final Fantasy V and VI Advance for $10 - $12, Okami, La Pucelle Tactics, and Valkyrie Profile 2 for $10 each, Xbox Live Gold Packs (with headphones) for $30 and even got my 360 for under retail price (prior to the Elite's release).

bread's done
Back