Metroid 3 Preview free on Wii Shop Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNTwolverine

CAGiversary!
About five minutes ago, my Wii started the hypnotic blue message light. When I checked, it said that there is a Metroid 3: Corruption preview available for free on the Wii Shop Channel.

I haven't checked it out yet for myself, but I thought this may be good news for some considering Nintendo has done very little of promoting this just yet.

Not really a deal, but yeah, mine was glowing early this morning, and I downloaded it, and it's only "preview videos" of MP3, so it's not actually a demo or anything close to it, just a useless program to take up space, although the program itself is pretty nice looking.

[quote name='Nephilim']belongs in Wii forum but thanks for the heads up[/QUOTE]

I noticed it glowing, but my wife is the one who usually cares to update the Wii. ;-) I'll have to check it out.

Video Game Deals The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs may enter.
ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!

[quote name='PyroGamer']Video Game Deals The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs may enter.
ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS![/QUOTE]

and not reposted "deals"

And how!

I'm not going to pay $50 based on this deal. I mean the graphics are really blurry and the controls are completely unresponsive! I tell you, I haven't had such a bad experience with game control since those arcade games that flash "INSERT COIN TO PLAY" while you're playing... I mean, jeez...

[quote name='Wario64']great deal. ign also has vids of the game up on their site. i guess i just saved myself $49.99 from playing this game[/quote]

[quote name='Wario64']great deal. ign also has vids of the game up on their site. i guess i just saved myself $49.99 from playing this game[/quote] QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back