Metroid Prime Gamecube Bundle on clearance at Sears!! YMMV!!!!!!

GundNataku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just picked up 2 Metroid Prime Gamecube bundles at my local Sears store for only $49.98 each plus tax. They had a pink ticket in them for $99.97. But when they scanned it, it came up $49.98.

[quote name='GundNataku']I just picked up 2 Metroid Prime Gamecube bundles at my local Sears store for only $49.98 each plus tax. They had a pink ticket in them for $99.97. But when they scanned it, it came up $49.98.[/quote]

where was the sears located?

Isn't Sears notorious from the whole PSOne with LCD screen ordeal where some stores had it for $39.98, while others had it for $79.98, and some stores had it for full retail price?

[quote name='javeryh']... and what's up with sears giving away their video games?[/quote]

Maybe they're slowly phasing them out.

A ton of games are on clearance here, Madden 05 was $15.. I picked up an XBox Music Mixer with the Mic for $5, Guessed found PDO for $5 new at a Sears 20 or 30 miles from me.. I don't recall seeing any of these bundles at Sears, though.. I recall seeing the GBA.. the PSTwo.. and the MK:DD bundle.. no Metroids though.. I'll double check though..

If anything has a pink sticker, take an additional 50% off of whatever price is on the sticker.

Unless OP is willing to post the reciept showing its legit, i say its BS just like the BS target gc bundle clearance.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Unless OP is willing to post the reciept showing its legit, i say its BS just like the BS target gc bundle clearance.[/quote]

It's not BS. Sears has been clearing a lot of things out.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Unless OP is willing to post the reciept showing its legit, i say its BS just like the BS target gc bundle clearance.[/quote]

i agree, run the reciept...

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='Stink_Pickle']Unless OP is willing to post the reciept showing its legit, i say its BS just like the BS target gc bundle clearance.[/quote]

i agree, run the reciept...[/quote]

If I had a scanner, I would post a picture of the receipt. But I don't have a scanner.

[quote name='GundNataku'][quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='Stink_Pickle']Unless OP is willing to post the reciept showing its legit, i say its BS just like the BS target gc bundle clearance.[/quote]

i agree, run the reciept...[/quote]

If I had a scanner, I would post a picture of the receipt. But I don't have a scanner.[/quote]

no digi camera?

i remember seeing this post before...but it was posted by manimal...and about the $5 cc sale....man is that funny to look back on ^^

It's true - I went to my local Sears to check it out, and the system rang up at $50, even though it had no pink or blue tag on it. here's a copy of my receipt for proof.

50dollargcn.jpg

I've been to so many Sears stores in the past few days, I wish I had known to look for this. Actually, I really have no business buying another cube.

No problem. Glad to be of assistance. Though I should make sure I thank GundNataku for posting this deal in the first place. Thanks!

Damn they are still 99.99 at the evansville IN store, I work there and actually went in and type the numbers on the register to see what it woudl coem up. I ahve noticed they been clearing stuff out alot lately but usually when we clearance stuff it's only 10-20%. Even when the new madden came out it they marked the old one down to 49.97. :\

Well I can say things with the pink tags are supposed to be 50% off, I got several things for half-off the other day. That could go for some stores having these bundles tagged as well, but finding one that has them both pink tagged and in stock could be a chore. A great find OP.

[quote name='TheJerkle']It's true - I went to my local Sears to check it out, and the system rang up at $50, even though it had no pink or blue tag on it. here's a copy of my receipt for proof.

50dollargcn.jpg
[/quote]

:shock:

I'm pissed. I drove down to the Sears in Freehold, NJ. I waited 20 mintues for someone to help me and I showed a copy of the receit that was posted on this thread and the guy that was helping me looked it up.
At first for a second it popped as 49.99, then the guy called me over and it was 99.99. He called his supervisor and then she tried to do something and it stayed at 99.99. So I pretty much spent an hour there for nothing. Also they said they never heard of a Sears in the location at the top of the receit... : (

[quote name='geotech']I'm pissed. I drove down to the Sears in Freehold, NJ. I waited 20 mintues for someone to help me and I showed a copy of the receit that was posted on this thread and the guy that was helping me looked it up.
At first for a second it popped as 49.99, then the guy called me over and it was 99.99. He called his supervisor and then she tried to do something and it stayed at 99.99. So I pretty much spent an hour there for nothing. Also they said they never heard of a Sears in the location at the top of the receit... : ([/quote]

Well, since that would be my Sears as well...
Looks like you saved me a trip.

That's funny. I went to the Sears by my work. When I walked in, I was reminded by the lack of games that they don't carry video games.

[quote name='spin03']IT IS A FAKE. I REPEAT THE RECIEPT IS A FAKE. GO TO SEARS STORELOCATER, AND THEN TYPE IN THE THE ZIP CODE FROM THE GUYS RECIEPT. THE ZIP CODE 02173 IS IN MASSACHUSETTES, NOT NEW YORK.

http://www.sears.com/sr/storelocato...nv=www.sears.com&adCell=P1&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

TRY IT YOURSELF. IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED. WOW THIS REALLY SUCKS.[/quote]

Hmm.... There is a Wilton Mall in Syracuse NY with a Sears. But their zip is 12866.

And wouldn;'t it be, Saratoga Springs, NY not Wilton Mall.

http://www.wiltonmall.com/

bread's done
Back