[MGS4] 20% off Drebin Store every Sunday & Wednesday

aznguyen316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
hahaha =D I don't have access to pics right now but every Wednesday and Sunday you can get 20% off the Drebin Store in Metal Gear Solid 4 lol. As seen when you press L1 to look at your receipt in the Drebin Store.

So go collect those DP's! Happy customizing! I know this isn't a video game deal, so mods feel free to do what you want.

Figured people didn't know this and it'd be fun to make this thread.

That's pretty funny. I hope you don't this post moved. A joke thread only in moderation is good for the site

Hahaha, thanks for the reminder, hey, it is a deal isn't it? :)

I just got my PS3 and am having trouble only playing one game, stealthing around is fun, but so is cruisin' around in GTA4 and blowing stuff up. I will definitely be playing some MGS4 on Sunday ;)

Good thread. :applause:

the war machine must be slower on wednesday and sunday...i mean of course sunday because its all a religous day and im sure drebin needs more sales to encourage fighting hehe

[quote name='MattVid']Hahaha, thanks for the reminder, hey, it is a deal isn't it? :)

I just got my PS3 and am having trouble only playing one game, stealthing around is fun, but so is cruisin' around in GTA4 and blowing stuff up. I will definitely be playing some MGS4 on Sunday ;)

Good thread. :applause:[/quote]
Don't expect anyone to feel bad that you're having trouble choosing between two game of the year candidates on your new PS3 ;)

[quote name='MattVid']Hahaha, thanks for the reminder, hey, it is a deal isn't it? :)

Good thread. :applause:[/quote]

When I got my PS3 I had to choose between Resistance and Enchanted Arms. I played my 360 instead! :D

Thanks for the heads up. I am buying stuff Sunday, if I haven't beaten the game by then.

bread's done
Back