MGS4 out on a weekday! will you be sick? for school or work?

shadowrep

CAGiversary!
Will you be off having a sick day from school or from your work palce just to play MGS4.
As i will be pulling a sick day on the 12th from school so i can spend the whole day playing MGS4.

What will you be doing?
Just going to work/school then pick it up on the way home or pick it up in the morning and tell your school/work place your sick and can't come in.

i gave the "i have court that day" excuse, so im playing it all day, btw, does anyone know if gamesyop is having midnight openings. I know BB is.

[quote name='anubis20']i gave the "i have court that day" excuse, so im playing it all day, btw, does anyone know if gamesyop is having midnight openings. I know BB is.[/quote]

lol nice XD cant awnser your question livin in the UK its craptastic here i phoned up bout midnight launches everyone here aint having any so might just go asda or tesco and get it there

Well since I won't have the game for a few days(I ordered it online) and the fact I need a PS3 first in order to actually play the game, I can safely say I will be working that night. But even if that wasn't case I would work that night anyway since I have some other items pre-ordered that need to be paid for...

I got to pick my own schedule for the week, with thursday and friday off. :whee: but my damn lsat class starts on saturday :bomb:

I'm taking Friday the 13th off so I can get the whole weekend. The 12th is going to be one agonizing day at work, though.

I have a feeling I may be sick on Friday. If my store ends up doing a midnight launch, Thursday at work is going to suck.

[quote name='Chuplayer']I'm taking Friday the 13th off so I can get the whole weekend. The 12th is going to be one agonizing day at work, though.[/quote]Yeah,I got THursday and Friday off and won't work until Saturday Evening and Saturdays fucken suck.

I don't have anything that day so yay!

A friend however said that not ditching work is more important than being without MGS4 for a few hours. Crazy I say!

the bad thing is that I pre ordered this game close to my job, so basically to get the game I have to drive to my job, then drive back home... when I preorderd I figured I'd already be at work... oh well.

I only work M-TH, and I took THURSDAY & MONDAY off, so I can play till Tuesday. Minus Fathers Day...

Yah, I took FDay into account, so I gave myself monday in order to make up for the lost time!

I preordered online, so I don't expect to get it in the mail until next Tues or Weds. At least that will give me time to finish up where I am at on the series before I have it in my hands.

I actually just took tomorrow off. But it's not just for MGS4.

I actually JUST CAUGHT A DAMN FLU for the first time in two years,...

and I'm going to Iron Maiden tonight at Allstate.

So...the fates have decided that I need to stay home tomorrow!!!

I work until 2pm tomorrow, so I'm going to pick up the game after that. Friday, I don't go into work until 3:30pm, so I'll have some time to play it.

No offense to anyone here but I'm not going to miss a day of work (getting paid) to play MGS4.

Do most games come out on the weekend in the UK? Because most games come out on Tuesday-Thursday in the NA territory. Nintendo has been releasing bigger games on Sundays, lately. Just wondering.

I just realized I could have gone to sleep when I got home today from work, then I could have played all morning, but oh well. I'm picking it up at midnite, then crashing to bed. Then i'll be thinking about playing all day until I get home.

I somehow managed to end up with some print work tomorrow that'll actually be easier for me to do at home. So hooray, a legitimate reason to take a half-day. :D

[quote name='asianxcore']No offense to anyone here but I'm not going to miss a day of work (getting paid) to play MGS4.[/QUOTE]pffffft!!!

sick time FTW!!

u get paid to play games and masturbate!

bread's done
Back