ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Any interest in trading my Titanic 3D Gift Set for your Amazing Spider-Man Gift Set? :D[/QUOTE]

I truly do not understand how you could jump down my throat for offering you a rare steelbook at the going rate months back, while quoting me the MSRP it was originally available at, and then ask me to trade you the Spider-Man set sold on Amazon Japan at $330.00 for a Titanic set sold on Amazon US for $69.99.

Really? :whistle2:#

I'm back Dv8, just wanted to let you know. The storm was a mess and was out of power for a week, but all considering I'm really lucky to have it on now. Well warmth, and even warm water really.

Just acquired a full crate of highly collectible Operation Rainfall Collection boxes.
Super rare!

Only 250 available, so inquire now!

[quote name='Mixer236']Hey, I just realized something... No Holiday boxes this year?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry. Just didn't have the time this year.

I am looking to make some New Year packs (although coming after the new year) so keep an eye out for those. I'll be lowballing them most likely.

[quote name='dv8mad']Yeah, sorry. Just didn't have the time this year.

I am looking to make some New Year packs (although coming after the new year) so keep an eye out for those. I'll be lowballing them most likely.[/QUOTE]

Okay, sounds good. I'll be looking forward to them!

I have interest in the two large MGS shirts... I don't suppose you see anything you'd want on my list?

Also, I have no idea as to what exactly those shirts are worth. :lol:

[quote name='dv8mad']You mean that big "not for trade" list of yours? :booty:[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah, that'd be the one. lol

As long as the deal seems fair to me I'd be willing to let go of thing(s) that are on that list.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Title is misleading

/end compliant

:D[/QUOTE]

dillwithit.gif

bread's done
Back